Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    Is there anyone who wants to sell 3 BHK in BR..I am interested to buy..earlier the possesion the better..if someone has not taken possesion even better as he will save on capital gains.

I don't think that is possible if you haven't got possession. From what I know, you can only cancel your flat and then the flat goes back to the builder, who can then sell it to another buyer.

Originally Posted by realacres
    Don't you think such attitude of buyers promote the thinking of builders not to deliver what promised in first place ? If buyers give 'Chalta Hain' attitude, builder will always be happy to squeeze you.

This is a very good point. Your agreement should describe the amenities offered as part of the sale. However, the agreement may also have a clause where it says "subject to change". As long as things are in writing, you have a reason to complain. I checked the agreement and nowhere it says that the amenities are subject to change. So if the promised amenities are not delivered, you do have a right to complain & you should.

Originally Posted by mayfair13
    All buyers should ensure that the builders should deliver / provide all amenities and facilities promised at the time of booking.

Agree. And I believe you have the right to negotiate the maintenance costs if not all amenities are delivered. E.g. why should I pay maintenance if the swimming pool is not ready.
    CommentQuote
  • no idea..i am yet to meet a person who is willing to re-sale..

Originally Posted by mayfair13
    what is the current rate for resale flats ?
    CommentQuote
  • i think i read it in one of the CA's column that if u have done registration but not taken possession the profit is not chargeable...i also found it difficult to believe but it came from CA's mouth

Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I don't think that is possible if you haven't got possession. From what I know, you can only cancel your flat and then the flat goes back to the builder, who can then sell it to another buyer.I don't think that is possible if you haven't got possession. From what I know, you can only cancel your flat and then the flat goes back to the builder, who can then sell it to another buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • on speaking to one of the sales person regarding multiplex in the township he said that the multiplex is not cancelled and would come up in the township as planned and the one coming up at xion (esquare) is separate....hope what he said is true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Don't you think such attitude of buyers promote the thinking of builders not to deliver what promised in first place ? If buyers give 'Chalta Hain' attitude, builder will always be happy to squeeze you.

Agree Realacres

We can surely fight about absence of any amenity promised...which most probably I will...

But we cant define quality on paper...so its tough to argue on that

When they sell boat club it appears as if it is straight from a movie set...in reality its highly unlikely to be the case...

So keeping low hopes is a good way to ensure that you remain happy when you get the possession

Im personally not a big fan of BR's attitude...in past I have mentioned how I broke a deal at @2800 in 2010 just on an argument...in a sense I regret that burst of anger....but thats what life is...over the years I have become mellowed down to not fight unfightables

All said and done, RE is an screwed world...everything is slated against a buyer...its unlikely to change till builders have "powers that be" protection

You can try beocming an Anna (or Sunny Deol of Ghayal) and be away from it...or be reasonable and at least buy one home for living...
    CommentQuote
    no idea..i am yet to meet a person who is willing to re-sale..

I saw an ad for a 3bhk in the TOI or Pune Mirrorin the past 2 days. Listed for 1.02cr, if I remember correctly.
    CommentQuote

The next lot of possessions are going to happen in April & May this year. That is when there is a strong possibility of another rate hike. You will possibly see more re-sale ads then. You will not meet a person because most of these investors are sitting outside of Pune, some abroad.

Originally Posted by footy1
    I saw an ad for a 3bhk in the TOI or Pune Mirrorin the past 2 days. Listed for 1.02cr, if I remember correctly.

You don't need to see ads. Search 99 acres or magic bricks & you will see many listings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    The next lot of possessions are going to happen in April & May this year. That is when there is a strong possibility of another rate hike. You will possibly see more re-sale ads then. .

Its interesting that you see possibility of rate hike coincide ing with large pool of possessions.
    Some econo-head could argue exact opposite !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    I have mentioned how I broke a deal at @2800 in 2010 just on an argument...in a sense I regret that burst of anger....but thats what life is...over the years I have become mellowed down to not fight unfightables

Sir are you still little bit beating yourself for that 2009 episode you mentioned earlier in the thread.....
    Keeping aside numbers....that decision not to invest was right for you then....and decision to invest is right for you now....

"unfightables"...I need to remember that word :)
    CommentQuote

kazihamed...check this one out.
    3bhk flat in blue ridge @ hinjewadi - Pune - Houses - Apartments for Sale - Hinjewadi
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate in blue ridge, and what was approximately the rate 2 years back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cherryjo
    what is the current rate in blue ridge, and what was approximately the rate 2 years back

4200 ------> 5300

i.e. >25% rise
    CommentQuote
  • Why do the 3 BHK have separate sizes... This link mentions a 3BHK of sub 1800 sft, where as the one I bought is 1840 SFT!!! any structural difference???

CommentQuote
  • When I bought the flat in BR (T9, 2401) , my idea was of investing in a weekend home (considering the distance between Mumbai and Pune) considering the amenities available outside the flat... Now such amenities being scrapped one after another, it makes little sense to remain invested in the flat..... I think it'll be prudent to look out for a bungalow plot around Hingewadi immidieately and sell the flat post possession....Can any one help w.r.t to the localities one should look for....

Originally Posted by Baruch
    Agree Realacres

We can surely fight about absence of any amenity promised...which most probably I will...

When they sell boat club it appears as if it is straight from a movie set...in reality its highly unlikely to be the case...

So keeping low hopes is a good way to ensure that you remain happy when you get the possessionAgree Realacres

So keeping low hopes is a good way to ensure that you remain happy when you get the possession
    CommentQuote
  • Blue Ridge Infrastructure

Got a chance to visit BR, last to last weekend. Of course the Golf course and building layout look amazing, but then in back of mind it comes that what will happen when this township is fullly functional. Quest for 30 storey is on, Studio apartments with 8 flats on each floor, shops and commercial space and the thin circular road around the main buildings and golf course. I am saying that road as thin because it is thinner than the road which is there in Cybercity, Magarpatta. Now Magarpatta has 11 storeys and BR has 30 storeys. Would this thin road be sufficient to cater to increase traffic. Also there are so many amenities but then are so many families living in BR. Would all get the due share?

Looking into current excellent infrastructure, I may be sounding pessimistic. Also in current scenario, BR is the way to avoid traffic nuisance in between the work and home.
    CommentQuote