Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rvmurtaza
    Would this thin road be sufficient to cater to increase traffic.

There may be other things to be worried about at BR......
    but...imagining a traffic-jam inside Blue Ridge is bit of of stretch in my world-view :).
    CommentQuote
    Got a chance to visit BR, last to last weekend. Of course the Golf course and building layout look amazing, but then in back of mind it comes that what will happen when this township is fullly functional. Quest for 30 storey is on, Studio apartments with 8 flats on each floor, shops and commercial space and the thin circular road around the main buildings and golf course. I am saying that road as thin because it is thinner than the road which is there in Cybercity, Magarpatta. Now Magarpatta has 11 storeys and BR has 30 storeys. Would this thin road be sufficient to cater to increase traffic. Also there are so many amenities but then are so many families living in BR. Would all get the due share?

Looking into current excellent infrastructure, I may be sounding pessimistic. Also in current scenario, BR is the way to avoid traffic nuisance in between the work and home.

You are worried about traffic jam in BR when most of the folks are concerned that there is not enough occupancy yet, especially me because till we do not have enough occupancy, I cannot use the piped gas connection. :)

Regarding traffic in BR, frankly, I had never thought about it. But your post made me think and I'm wondering - how is BR different than any other crowded places in Pune. Yes, there may not be 30 storey buildings but there are probably more residents living in other areas E.g. Balewadi probably has more residents than BR will ever have & I hardly see any traffic jam even though the Baner-Balewadi road is thin. Yes, there is traffic but it moves. Now, the only way the traffic in BR can cause a "jam" is if everyone leaves home at the same time, sort of like when people leave a movie theater after a movie is over. But probability of that happening is negligible. Also, you are probably assuming that all BR residents will commute in their cars, which won't be the case either. And if things go as planned with the proposed DP road, then BR will have multiple access roads along with multiple entry/exit points. That should ease things too.

Regarding amenities, I have visited many completed projects in Pune & have hardly found the gym full. In fact, most of the time, I don't see anyone. Yes, the tennis courts and badminton court may require some kind of waiting list or honor system, but we will worry about it then. For now, like I said, I'm waiting for my possession.

BTW, I'm an early bird and typically head to office by 7:30 AM when most of Pune is still asleep. So, traffic has never been an issue for me. But I will remember your traffic jam comment & will look out for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Also, Golf course is USP and there is no denying of the fact that its coming up quite nicely but I believe its ownly the Golf course members who could access the Golf course and not all the residents of BR. If that is the case, then quite a chunk of space of the BR society is getting inaccessible to the residents. Sorry for my short insight as I have been working in Magarpatta for quite a while and I am looking into BR, only from that perspective.
    CommentQuote
    Also, Golf course is USP and there is no denying of the fact that its coming up quite nicely but I believe its ownly the Golf course members who could access the Golf course and not all the residents of BR. If that is the case, then quite a chunk of space of the BR society is getting inaccessible to the residents. Sorry for my short insight as I have been working in Magarpatta for quite a while and I am looking into BR, only from that perspective.

Anyone who is willing to pay, will be able to play golf and use the club.

Members of the club will pay less per individual use, as they will have paid for membership earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • One leg of the Pune metro is planned for Hinjewadi - so we can extend that leg to BR...if Metro comes to BR then the traffic on road surely reduces considerably..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    One leg of the Pune metro is planned for Hinjewadi - so we can extend that leg to BR...if Metro comes to BR then the traffic on road surely reduces considerably..

Hi simsagar, is that a confirmed news? I thought that Metro is coming to Chinchwad area and not Hinjewadi (refer link below )

Pune Metro: Will it become Reality? | Hill Post

Even if the Metro would have been coming to Hinjewadi, construction work on the roads for Metro would create more traffic issues until the Metro project is completed. Metro will take another 8-10 years min. to be fully operational in Pune . I think development of road from balewadi/ mahalunge touching BR would help a great deal to reduce traffic situation in Hinjewadi, but I guess it will not also not be developed soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

Members of the club will pay less per individual use, as they will have paid for membership earlier.

The membership is valid for whom ? That single member or his family ? Or atleast his better half ;).

Is it possible to take single membership between 2 BR flat buyers & visit golf course on alternate days ? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The membership is valid for whom ? That single member or his family ?

Family

Originally Posted by realacres

Is it possible to take single membership between 2 BR flat buyers & visit golf course on alternate days.

Rules are made for creative minds like this one.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a question (not sure if I asked it before) - what all does the maintenance cover? I'm trying to determine whether we should be paying full maintenance even when certain amenities are not complete. E.g. swimming pool may not be complete. Am I legally bound to pay full maintenance? I checked the agreement and it does not say anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I have a question (not sure if I asked it before) - what all does the maintenance cover? I'm trying to determine whether we should be paying full maintenance even when certain amenities are not complete. E.g. swimming pool may not be complete. Am I legally bound to pay full maintenance? I checked the agreement and it does not say anything.

What is the service agreement and dispute resolution mechanism for maintenance? If its one sided like the traditional agreements, getting the compensation or part refund back is not possible . As the lease based model, residents may never able to influence decisions about which vendor to choose for maintenance.
    CommentQuote
  • let me know if you want to sell your flat....for row house you can look at koltepatil..it is bit cheaper and more for investment than consumption at this moment..

Originally Posted by VIJAY RANJAN
    When I bought the flat in BR (T9, 2401) , my idea was of investing in a weekend home (considering the distance between Mumbai and Pune) considering the amenities available outside the flat... Now such amenities being scrapped one after another, it makes little sense to remain invested in the flat..... I think it'll be prudent to look out for a bungalow plot around Hingewadi immidieately and sell the flat post possession....Can any one help w.r.t to the localities one should look for....When I bought the flat in BR (T9, 2401) , my idea was of investing in a weekend home (considering the distance between Mumbai and Pune) considering the amenities available outside the flat... Now such amenities being scrapped one after another, it makes little sense to remain invested in the flat..... I think it'll be prudent to look out for a bungalow plot around Hingewadi immidieately and sell the flat post possession....Can any one help w.r.t to the localities one should look for....
    CommentQuote
  • Got this mail today

==========
    Reg. - Launch of ‘B6’ Studio FLATS’ at Blue Ridge, Hinjewadi, Pune.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from BlueRidge.

At the outset, we thank you for the overwhelming response for the slim fit 1 BHK studio Apartments and the 2 /3 BHK IN Towers 20 to 23.

It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that we are commencing booking and construction for ‘Building B6 ’- Studio flats at Blue Ridge, Hinjewadi from March 2, 2013.
    Area for Studio flat is – 579sq.ft. & Area for Loft flats is – 806sq.ft.

We are launching B6 building with Rs.5100/- as base price and total package ranging from Rs. 36Lakhs onwards. The layout of B6 can be viewed on the website or by clicking the link2 BHK & 3 BHK flats in Hinjewadi | Apartments in Hinjewadi - Blue Ridge Floorplans

We request you to visit Blue Ridge at the earliest and select your pick, we look forward to a stronger association with you and an opportunity to serve you better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper

Hi Superduper, are you sure about this arrangement? The reason why I am asking is that yesterday, I went to BR sales office to inquire about the golf club membership as I am interested in purchasing one . Sales staff told me that as per their knowledge , as of now BR management wants to keep the club only for members and non-members will not be allowed in the club. They think that it is necessary as if they open the club for non-members also they will not be able to sell enough club memberships. Later (after few years) management may open to non-members as pay and use facility.

I just want to confirm which version is right, as you can never trust the sales staff - different sales staff speaks different versions of same thing. However, I have to admit, if club is open for both member and non-member (higher charges), i dont see any incentive to purchase membership especially when it is for 10 years and non-transferable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Got this mail today

==========
    Reg. - Launch of ‘B6’ Studio FLATS’ at Blue Ridge, Hinjewadi, Pune.

Dear Baruch, do you think that these studio flat will be good investment ? Just would like to get your views.

I already own 3 bhk in BR and was thinking whether investing in studio will make sense or not (as both the investments will be in same project)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I have a question (not sure if I asked it before) - what all does the maintenance cover? I'm trying to determine whether we should be paying full maintenance even when certain amenities are not complete. E.g. swimming pool may not be complete. Am I legally bound to pay full maintenance? I checked the agreement and it does not say anything.

Actually this is a very good question. My personal view is that we should not be paying complete maintenance when all the ameneties are not complete. I think that agreement is silent on how the calculation of maintenance charges will be done as it assumes that it will be decided by the society when it is formed. Let me know if you are game for going as group and negotiate on the maintenance charges with the builder (as i dont think raising it alone with the builder will have any effect)
    CommentQuote