Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    Sales staff told me that as per their knowledge , as of now BR management wants to keep the club only for members and non-members will not be allowed in the club.

That's a news to me...since they had told me exact opposite about 5 weeks back.

Originally Posted by Propleo

I just want to confirm which version is right.

I guess the confirmation will need to come from a 3rd member.
    I also want one :-)
    CommentQuote
    Dear Baruch, do you think that these studio flat will be good investment ? Just would like to get your views.

I already own 3 bhk in BR and was thinking whether investing in studio will make sense or not (as both the investments will be in same project)

For me its a complete no for few reasons

1.Wont put all eggs in same basket
    2. Premium pricing for BR is cause of GC+ river...these studio apartments are right at the start of project and doesnt carry the feel of residential towers

however positives for a new person

1. These small size flats are always a big hit for typical new IT crowd...rental yield will be any day better than a 3-4 bhk in BR
    2. Its always easy to sell a smaller unit if need be
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    That's a news to me...since they had told me exact opposite about 5 weeks back.

I guess the confirmation will need to come from a 3rd member.
    I also want one :-)

you mentioned it couple of times here on IREF but it was different from what I heard...in it not being open for non-members was the reason that I paid for memebership even though Im not sure if Pune is my place for next 10 years

as of now...I do not bother about these things as I know nothing is final in their minds right now...so no need to bother listening what they say

Things will be clearer only when GC opens in H1-2014...I only hope that they increase membership rates to a level that it doesnt become too crowded..ideally it should be occupied by BR residents only...Im sure once GC becomes operational everyone will realize its worth
    CommentQuote
    I have to admit, if club is open for both member and non-member (higher charges), i dont see any incentive to purchase membership especially when it is for 10 years and non-transferable.

fully agree...if they make it transferbale + life time...they can easily raise the rates to 2-3 times of what they are charging
    CommentQuote
    I think that agreement is silent on how the calculation of maintenance charges will be done as it assumes that it will be decided by the society when it is formed.

Are you sure that society will be formed at BR ?
    I doubt, it being township, please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

I hope.... after the completion of the township, an umbrella body headed by Paranjape Bhai or somebody else,
    with long-term view for the township dictates what gets done.

I sure hope, every maintenance / upgrade is not held hostage to popularity contest ( i.e. voting ) dominated by a bunch of activists.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

yes, society will be formed of a group of towers, so basically T1-T8 is one
    society.
    I have already signed society formation papers and it should be done in a month or so
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Maybe it's not in news now that Hinjewadi is coming on the Metso route but i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect...the way Hinjewadi is growing and more phases expected to open-up - this line of Metro will be economically feasible then most of other routes...it will be economics that will drive this line of Metro.

of couse roads and other infra took will be needed to reduce congestion..

cheers!!

Originally Posted by Propleo
    Hi simsagar, is that a confirmed news? I thought that Metro is coming to Chinchwad area and not Hinjewadi (refer link below )

Pune Metro: Will it become Reality? | Hill Post

Even if the Metro would have been coming to Hinjewadi, construction work on the roads for Metro would create more traffic issues until the Metro project is completed. Metro will take another 8-10 years min. to be fully operational in Pune . I think development of road from balewadi/ mahalunge touching BR would help a great deal to reduce traffic situation in Hinjewadi, but I guess it will not also not be developed soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect...

Tere Muh Me Shakkar :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect..

Originally Posted by Superduper
    Tere Muh Me Shakkar :-)

Aur thoda ghee bhi :)
    CommentQuote

• Very nice pics , seems you are pro in photography. Just one question- I have never seen that fountain flowing, not sure how u were there at the right time to take snap .. Did you ask someone to switch it on for few mins for the photograph ;)
    CommentQuote
    Very nice pics , seems you are pro in photography. Just one question- I have never seen that fountain flowing, not sure how u were there at the right time to take snap .. Did you ask someone to switch it on for few mins for the photograph ;)

These pics are taken by a staff member of Paranjape Construction.....
    They post pics every month.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to knw why is everyone paying such a high price(5500rs/sqft) for Hinjewadi. isn't the rate too high for that area? just saying!!
    CommentQuote