Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3919 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    Yeah - I guess thats true. I also felt that they do hide from ppl on availability. I asked them to show me the booking register and they maintained that they did not do that. Only on talking to three different sales people inside 2 days was I satisfied on the options available for me to book. The last one gave me good options - which were not given to me by the other two. I felt happy with what I was getting and hence booked.


    How much are maintainance charges for BR ? For such big township projects society formation is difficult and with so many facilities builders used to make profit with higher maintainance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    How much are maintainance charges for BR ? For such big township projects society formation is difficult and with so many facilities builders used to make profit with higher maintainance charges.


    good point, he can always change the plan of golf course as it wont be profitable in hinjewadi and have few more bldgs there :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    good point, he can always change the plan of golf course as it wont be profitable in hinjewadi and have few more bldgs there :)


    Could you please enlighten us, where golf course would be profitable in Pune????

    As far as I know, golf courses usually made almost outside of city & I think Hinjewadi is the ideal location for golf course in Pune:):)

    By above statement I didnt mean that I am looking for golf course only, I just wanted to have greenery around:):)
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree when you say that golf courses should be outside the city...Its the same case with hyderabad, theres a course there besides infosys campus as well but when a Pune builder is involved with maintainence of a golf course.. LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    I totally agree when you say that golf courses should be outside the city...Its the same case with hyderabad, theres a course there besides infosys campus as well but when a Pune builder is involved with maintainence of a golf course.. LOL


    Everywhere, builder only build golf course & maintain the same...See in Delhi/Gurgaon DLF has golf course & they are maintaining it...Paranjape is biggest Builder of Pune & BR is multi crore Project (200 Acres), so I think maintaining golf course shouldn't be a problem, once they built it...I think Pune has enough Rich ppl (I mean Due to Auto Industry, dont take it that I am taking about ITGs) who would love to have golf course in Pune & will PLAY There:):)

    But I think we are discussing too much on golf course, as I think most of ppls here on this forum wont afford course membership
    CommentQuote
  • In Pune golf cource is right in city at Yeawada 4 km from railway station but who can really afford it ? SO I am not looking for golf cource use but what will be maintainance charges if force to trsicence. maintainacce of small garden in soicety has 50 to 100 rs per flat per month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    After reading ur post I will also give a visit to BR this weekends & if they have a River, a golf course,International School/Day care inside the compound then I must say 2900 rate is just a steal....in next 5 years I think BR's rate will be at least 7-8K...

    Man, don't get me wrong, but I feel you are overly bullish on Pune RE. If you think 2950 is fine, good, no comments as there will be another set of arguments as paying future price for PROPOSED, but man, 7-8k in next 5 years? Will that mean Wakad at 10k, Baner at 15k & Kothrud at 20k & so called posh locales like BCR, KP expensive than Juhu?:D Will the salaries of ITGs be 20-25L/annum in next 5 years? Be realistic man.

    * I am doubtful whether the cancelations as said by fellow member were indeed of ITGs quitting during recession (there must be some but not all). I feel that these must be more of investor flats who must have bought multiple properties in this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    In Pune golf cource is right in city at Yeawada 4 km from railway station but who can really afford it ? SO I am not looking for golf cource use but what will be maintainance charges if force to trsicence. maintainacce of small garden in soicety has 50 to 100 rs per flat per month.

    And one builder (either Oxford:D or Clover) were planning to build golf course at Sus!! It was a premium project with villas costing about 1.5Cr+. This was when I landed here & started the search, early 2007. However, this project never materialised:p. Anyways, coming to golf, more than golf as game, I like the golf car. Nice to take drives & enjoy some nice views around;).

    Btw, if BR has golf, maybe Megapolis will come up with Formula 1 racing:D, Wipro to Wakad flyover under 10 mins:p.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, don't get me wrong, but I feel you are overly bullish on Pune RE. If you think 2950 is fine, good, no comments as there will be another set of arguments as paying future price for PROPOSED, but man, 7-8k in next 5 years? Will that mean Wakad at 10k, Baner at 15k & Kothrud at 20k & so called posh locales like BCR, KP expensive than Juhu?:D Will the salaries of ITGs be 20-25L/annum in next 5 years? Be realistic man


    And if at all such rates take shape, imagine the cost of living and amount of inflation in India.
    CommentQuote
  • Society maintenance is 2 Rs / sq ft. This is not inclusive of the golf course maintenance. I do believe that the prices will appreciate, but not as fast - I think it will be about 4-4.5 k in couple of years. Depends a lot on Hinjewadi development or non - development (Come to think of it, more traffic means more frustration and more ppl willing to stay near to office :) )

    Even I am not sure if I will play golf - but it certainly will be visually appealing and a nice option to have in case you want to play. (I was more interested in the other sporting facilities in the township - other than golf)
    CommentQuote
  • Was tempted to at least go and vist BR. Went there, saw it, got impressed by the sheer audacity of the Paranjape to undertake a project of such size... But...

    i. Sales person told that phase I possession in March 2011. When I asked about the current status, she said, upto 18th slab is done. Total floors are 25. When I counted, I could count upto only 16 and that was in the process of being done. How can they provide the possession by March 2011, only they know. Unless they have a connection with Gods (Brahma and Vishwakarma), I can bet that it will take at least 2.5 years before any individual can move in and that too when everything stays as per the assumptions.
    ii. In a township of such size, no hosptial planned (please correct me if I am wrong)... They do have plans of a polyclinic. But imagine an emergency situation and the Hinjewadi traffic. Once can't reach a hospital easily. And I don't think traffic situation will improve because if all the contruction that is happening currently will mean more people in that area. In India, growth always happens first, and infrastructure follows... ANd by the time infra is ready, further growth happens... Let us see how this goes...

    iii. Being an almost virgin place till now, house on a river bank is a nice idea. But once development happens, river will be polluted and all the thoughts of boating, kayaking etc may go for a toss. I just wish it doesn't happen.
    iv. Only people who can think of staying there will be new joinees and bachelors. With a family, one would want to stay in a place which is not more remote than Wakad.
    v. I sincerely hope that the project is a success. And buyers (Phase I) get to move in by Dec 2013 at least.

    As always, these are my personal views... Personally, I was not convinced and have decided against it.
    CommentQuote
  • Green world

    Originally Posted by ash7979
    BR has Golf Course as Well???? I didn't know that, thats good

    Thats good...I just seen a big Hoarding on the way to my office in Hingewadi, that they are opening a International schools as well from June,2010...They already started a Day-Care in BR...So, in that case u have ur office, kids school/day care in walking distance, then I must say, you took a right decision AITG....

    I dont know ppls on this Forum criticize anybody, who share his/her buying details...

    After reading ur post I will also give a visit to BR this weekends & if they have a River, a golf course,International School/Day care inside the compound then I must say 2900 rate is just a steal....in next 5 years I think BR's rate will be at least 7-8K...



    Blueridge a steal for 2900, with potential to grow to 7-8K in 5 yrs. Now its my turn to say "Do you know what you are talking about?" But I would not say that, because I know why you say that..

    This is what I call "See the world green with green glasses." On the page 4 of this thread itself you mention it will take atleast a decade ie 2020 for Hinjewadi to be livable and you could not even think of living in such deserted place. Now you feel, having a golf course and international school, will make the area livable and appreciate to 7-8K in 5 yrs!!

    This is because you are bullish now and so feel 2900 is a steal and bla bla.. On similar lines when the mood in the market changes to bearish, people will even see 1500-1800 as very expensive for Blueridge and wont be willing to buy.

    This is how human thinks depending on how he perceives the world.

    Keep in mind that Magarpatta was a over all "very successfull project" and Blueridge is over all a "very unsuccessfull project" so far, so if Magarpatta takes 10 yrs, how can Blueridge complete in 10 yrs.
    That would be too optimistic to think of.

    I hope you take a good informed decision. All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pjain2
    Was tempted to at least go and vist BR. Went there, saw it, got impressed by the sheer audacity of the Paranjape to undertake a project of such size... But...

    i. Sales person told that phase I possession in March 2011. When I asked about the current status, she said, upto 18th slab is done. Total floors are 25. When I counted, I could count upto only 16 and that was in the process of being done. How can they provide the possession by March 2011, only they know. Unless they have a connection with Gods (Brahma and Vishwakarma), I can bet that it will take at least 2.5 years before any individual can move in and that too when everything stays as per the assumptions.
    ii. In a township of such size, no hosptial planned (please correct me if I am wrong)... They do have plans of a polyclinic. But imagine an emergency situation and the Hinjewadi traffic. Once can't reach a hospital easily. And I don't think traffic situation will improve because if all the contruction that is happening currently will mean more people in that area. In India, growth always happens first, and infrastructure follows... ANd by the time infra is ready, further growth happens... Let us see how this goes...

    iii. Being an almost virgin place till now, house on a river bank is a nice idea. But once development happens, river will be polluted and all the thoughts of boating, kayaking etc may go for a toss. I just wish it doesn't happen.
    iv. Only people who can think of staying there will be new joinees and bachelors. With a family, one would want to stay in a place which is not more remote than Wakad.
    v. I sincerely hope that the project is a success. And buyers (Phase I) get to move in by Dec 2013 at least.

    As always, these are my personal views... Personally, I was not convinced and have decided against it.



    Pjain2 - those are some valid points - however some I feel were a bit exaggerated.

    Phase 1 completion has been promised Mar 11. There will be delays but not more than 50% in my opinion. While going home, I have made detours couple of times in the night. The workers were still working at 10 pm. That gives me hope that Phase 1 will be before 2012 and Phase 2 before 2013.

    BR has a polyclininc and ambulance in the society - and I feel that is more than what you could ask for. For a normal emergency situation, the time taken for the patient to receive the primary care is usually the difference.

    I also feel the river will get polluted in the coming time - however, the river flows from the west downstream and since there are no further residential complexes/commercial properties coming upstream in the near future - it should retain its usefulness for at least the next 10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anotherITguy
    Pjain2 - those are some valid points - however some I feel were a bit exaggerated.

    Phase 1 completion has been promised Mar 11. There will be delays but not more than 50% in my opinion. While going home, I have made detours couple of times in the night. The workers were still working at 10 pm. That gives me hope that Phase 1 will be before 2012 and Phase 2 before 2013.

    BR has a polyclininc and ambulance in the society - and I feel that is more than what you could ask for. For a normal emergency situation, the time taken for the patient to receive the primary care is usually the difference.

    I also feel the river will get polluted in the coming time - however, the river flows from the west downstream and since there are no further residential complexes/commercial properties coming upstream in the near future - it should retain its usefulness for at least the next 10 years.


    ATG,

    True.... My post shows more pessimism. But it is more because of the experience that I have had with the builders. I have seen many examples where they have taken at least 15 months post structure completion. In BR, they still have 8 more slabs to be completed and then the finishing will start. I just hope that BR gets completed by Mar 2012 at least (one year delay is not not that bad for Pune builders). But realistically, if buyers get a chance to move in by Dec 2013, it will still not be a bad deal. By move in, I mean being able to stay there comfortably without any fear/problems. Hope this one puts all the realty bears to shame and Paranjapes do an exceptional job...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Keep in mind that Magarpatta was a over all "very successfull project" and Blueridge is over all a "very unsuccessfull project" so far, so if Magarpatta takes 10 yrs, how can Blueridge complete in 10 yrs.

    One big difference as well:-

    MP City was in PMC while BR is in grampanchayat. Hence, all the basic infra like water, sewer, roads, streetlights etc. has to be done by BR & not by PMC. This means additional time for these major things to complete & if this is not there properly in place, I don't think BR will be livable before ph4. It will be more like an island.
    CommentQuote