Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by herohiralal View Post
    this is the utopian dream i was referring to in my reply if indian system could get these things right then indian labor cost would not have a advantage over US or european labor cost and we would have had a hinjewadi
    by the time all the things u have mentioned above come true the city limits would have increased further
    That exactly is the point. Even after being launched 5 to 6 years ago (and probably to be completed by now), what exactly exists in BR or NC or MP or any other fancy township we are talking about (same applies to tons of normal schemes as well, but anyway) ?

If things were all set as planned, there won't be tons of user ids on this forum trying to find bakras for 5 bhk and all that

Whatever rosy pictures were drawn years ago are still utopian dream. Lots have changed and most importantly, people are going to pay hefty money on month by month basis for whatever is there (and not there).

And when one steps out of any of these fancy townships, where is one going to land and who will they depend on for things to be in place ? Are they not going to face the road traffic/pollution if it is not solved ?

Or is it that people are going to live inside their home/scheme with all their friends/relatives also expected to be in the same scheme whole of their life

Spread thinking that matrix is life is the biggest selling pitch made when these townships were conceived. Unfortunately, life is much more than that

this is the classic eg of public vs private ownership. leave something to the govt - roads, electricity, water - and we have a shortage but let the private sector produce it and we have excess and people have choice - cars, cell phones, clothes, food
    I disagree. It is not. I would have been happy if it was truth.
    This is pure manipulation and business tactic. And excellent example of cleverness + efficiency on part of entire business eco system (Netas and builders being partners and babus etc. being executors + earning malai)

These people are here to sell whole of India and it needs to be done systematically. Like kathputali show, threads need to be controlled and released as needed from time to time to keep show going as desired. That is what is happening.

If you look at Volvo, Shivneri (run by ST ) is providing one of the most efficient and timely service. Private operators are not coming anyway close, in fact they are pathetic.

Pashan Sus road was constructed in record 1 month time just prior to CWG. By the very same people of govt.

On the other hand, assuming everything is going to be well with some private scheme just because it is private is like being blind to reality.

u will be suprised how fast the social infra gets in place (its done by citizens and not by govt) as compared to physical infra. people are not buying in BR or MP to make builder happy. there are investors and there are end users. investors know the potential, they have seen dhanukar colony which came around cummins industries. they know about pimpri chinchwad which came around auto sector.
    How many decades did these areas take to reach where they are today ?

Also, the difference is - these were not fancy private townships costing tons even before day 1 . And these were not on leased land (if they were, feel free to correct me).

i think the only people who are trapped are the people who haven't had the vision to buy in BR in 2009 when there was a discount being offered. a golf course is just a green patch. there is no resort. if the golf course becomes a flop it will be changed to a normal garden.
    Well, some posts (not yours) are deliberately trying to talk about people who are not able to buy and sour grapes and trapped etc.

The only people who are trapped are those who have selling targets to meet. For others, it does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Friends,

How much would a golf facing flat (about 11 sqft) cost incl all charges?
      faticharbhai,

upsc ki preparation golf dekhate karana chahate ho ?

Ya fir upsc ke baad golf (i.e. big garden) se kam aap ko kuchh pasand nahi aayega ?

Btw, golf khelana hi hai to mumbai - bangalore highway pe aur bhi professional golf course hain. Kafi sal se hain. Par sirf golf view dekhana chahate ho to aur baat hai

Anyway, Fir se golf... lagey raho !!
      Last edited by pune_friend; December 24 2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
        That exactly is the point. Even after being launched 5 to 6 years ago (and probably to be completed by now), what exactly exists in BR or NC or MP or any other fancy township we are talking about (same applies to tons of normal schemes as well, but anyway) ?

If things were all set as planned, there won't be tons of user ids on this forum trying to find bakras for 5 bhk and all that

Whatever rosy pictures were drawn years ago are still utopian dream. Lots have changed and most importantly, people are going to pay hefty money on month by month basis for whatever is there (and not there).

And when one steps out of any of these fancy townships, where is one going to land and who will they depend on for things to be in place ? Are they not going to face the road traffic/pollution if it is not solved ?

Or is it that people are going to live inside their home/scheme with all their friends/relatives also expected to be in the same scheme whole of their life
        Surely you do not think buying in a township at this stage is right but thats ok. Investors have the holding power and have bought at the right price at the right time so are happy with my decision. Now people might realise the potential of BR and Hinejwadi after say 4 yrs but then that will be their decision. Check this forum for other stuff that is coming up in hinjewadi and you will realise that within the next 2-3 yrs it will have everything that one needs for a decent life. If the connectivity between Hinjewadi gets sorted then even better but by that time Baner will be full and investors will have to look at other areas further down the express way for gains.

Investors need to think 5-10 yrs in advance and hinjewadi will be very good place to stay and work over that time period.

Buying into BR when it was launched was stupidity but there was a discount given in 2009-2010 and that was the right time to enter.

I disagree. It is not. I would have been happy if it was truth.
        This is pure manipulation and business tactic. And excellent example of cleverness + efficiency on part of entire business eco system (Netas and builders being partners and babus etc. being executors + earning malai)

These people are here to sell whole of India and it needs to be done systematically. Like kathputali show, threads need to be controlled and released as needed from time to time to keep show going as desired. That is what is happening.

If you look at Volvo, Shivneri (run by ST ) is providing one of the most efficient and timely service. Private operators are not coming anyway close, in fact they are pathetic.
        How much money has MSRTC lost over the yrs and how much have the tax payers have to subsidize it to keep it alive? If isnt was not for the support of the govt it would have failed long time back. you and me are paying taxes thru our nose to keep Air India, BSNL, SBI, state transmission and distribution companies, MTNL, etc working. There is no debate to be had on private vs public. Look at that new gimmick called Akash tablet. What a serious waste of money.
        Pashan Sus road was constructed in record 1 month time just prior to CWG. By the very same people of govt.

On the other hand, assuming everything is going to be well with some private scheme just because it is private is like being blind to reality.
        So building something in 1 month is a success when it was not done for 5-6 yrs??
        Obviously all private things are not going to be perfect but the market will determine which private player will do well and which wont. Not like the govt schemes like metro, airport, developed india by 2020, akash, tejas plane, CWG, electricty for all, crap roads, crap airline, crap govt schools, crap govt bus stands, crap govt provided water supply etc.

Well, some posts (not yours) are deliberately trying to talk about people who are not able to buy and sour grapes and trapped etc.

The only people who are trapped are those who have selling targets to meet. For others, it does not matter.
        Well like any investment investing in BR at the right time at the right price was key. Its a much better scheme than he ones being done around pune.

There are many other places where one can earn higher returns than direct RE investing but if one has decided to invest in RE then it much better to go and buy a falt in BR than say somewhere in wakad or some other areas in pune.

Comment

Surely you do not think buying in a township at this stage is right but thats ok. Investors have the holding power and have bought at the right price at the right time so are happy with my decision. Now people might realise the potential of BR and Hinejwadi after say 4 yrs but then that will be their decision. Check this forum for other stuff that is coming up in hinjewadi and you will realise that within the next 2-3 yrs it will have everything that one needs for a decent life. If the connectivity between Hinjewadi gets sorted then even better but by that time Baner will be full and investors will have to look at other areas further down the express way for gains.

Investors need to think 5-10 yrs in advance and hinjewadi will be very good place to stay and work over that time period.
          at the lines in bold. I have been working out of Hinjewadi since 2004, first phase 1, then phase 2 and now phase 3. Hinjewadi was, and never has been a good place to live out of. A decade back it was the lack of anything else (other than a few IT offices) and today it is the lack of decent connectivity conditions.

That is the bane of any project in Hinjewadi, and it will always remain for a long time to come. And I'm not talking about price appreciation and returns to investors - that will probably happen in its own sweet time. I'm simply talking about a "peaceful" and "decent" life in Hinjewadi. You can hope anything for any time frame, but I and a majority of the folks on this forum and elsewhere will put our money/bets elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
            faticharbhai,

upsc ki preparation golf dekhate karana chahate ho ?

Ya fir upsc ke baad golf (i.e. big garden) se kam aap ko kuchh pasand nahi aayega ?

Btw, golf khelana hi hai to mumbai - bangalore highway pe aur bhi professional golf course hain. Kafi sal se hain. Par sirf golf view dekhana chahate ho to aur baat hai

Anyway, Fir se golf... lagey raho !!
            I don't want to play golf.

I don't have plan of making any RE purchase in next 1 year.

Real Estate is a hobby.

Anyway, nice to know that you had good time guessing my plans

Comment

Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
              at the lines in bold. I have been working out of Hinjewadi since 2004, first phase 1, then phase 2 and now phase 3. Hinjewadi was, and never has been a good place to live out of. A decade back it was the lack of anything else (other than a few IT offices) and today it is the lack of decent connectivity conditions.

That is the bane of any project in Hinjewadi, and it will always remain for a long time to come. And I'm not talking about price appreciation and returns to investors - that will probably happen in its own sweet time. I'm simply talking about a "peaceful" and "decent" life in Hinjewadi. You can hope anything for any time frame, but I and a majority of the folks on this forum and elsewhere will put our money/bets elsewhere!

Well in 2004 even wakad, baner, balewadi and pimple saudagar werent good places to stay but see what has happened since then. An investor cant just see things as they stand today and invest. Look at the potential of Hinjewadi with 5 townships planned (most of them sold out and the recently launched one seeing decent demand) so why would hinjewadi not be a liveable area?

Since 2004 the number people working in Hinjewadi has gone up exponentially and we have seen the flyover in wakad, 5 star hotels, schools, malls and now a multiplex and even mor hotels and even more schools so things are going in the right direction and so an investor needs to look at hinjewadi.

Which other areas have u decided to invest in as compared to hinjewadi? Now where ever u have decided to invest you would have done a list of +ve and -ve aspects and the same needs to be done about hinjewadi.

Prices in BR have risen from 2800 in Jan 2010 to 5500 today so if one had decided to invest in RE in 2010 then I think that person has done quite well.

Comment

Over a period of 10 yrs from now, i think Hinjewadi itself will be a self-sustaining town - less reliant on Pune or Aundh/Baner. If connectivity improves than maybe it will benefit the travel to city center etc

Even today investment in Hinjewdi is for IT folks becos it reduces the travel time but down the line when the social infra improves ppl from other profession too can look at Hinjewadi as desirabel location (liek Aundh & Baner today)...

Complexes and townships like BR will surely get premium pricing at that future times....

Who know ppl may take these tonwships as bench-marks while comparing then upcoming projects..

Cheers!!

Comment

Prices in BR have risen from 2800 in Jan 2010 to 5500 today so if one had decided to invest in RE in 2010 then I think that person has done quite well.
                  price was 2800 in 2010? You had negotiated? What was the price builder quoted first? I was told 4000 Then I didn't even think of negotiating and left the place

Comment

If you or anyone on this forum said in Jan 2010 that prices of BR are going to touch 5k+ psf 2 years down the lane, your post would have been quoted by every bear (read overly pessimistic) and the been laughed at.

So I would like to take this opportunity to announce that "Prices in BR are likely to cross 6k+ (may be 6500) after one year from now"

I have colleagues working with me who are working in phase 1/2 and currently staying on rent in Wakad/PS/kalewadi etc and cannot wait to get anything on rent in BR.

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
                      I have colleagues working with me who are working in phase 1/2 and currently staying on rent in Wakad/PS/kalewadi etc and cannot wait to get anything on rent in BR.
                      There may be 10,000 people waiting for renting a flat in BR. The question is how much they are ready to pay for rent for one month. 15 Rs./sq.ft or 20 Rs./sq.ft. ? Compare that to buying price of 5500 Rs./sq.ft. And compare rental yield to fixed deposit rates in India.
                      However, I would have to admit that 20 Rs./sq.ft. rent is very good return on investment.
                      And I would not be surprised if it touches 30 Rs./sq.ft. in next 5 years.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X