Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by peace2013
    I want to knw why is everyone paying such a high price(5500rs/sqft) for Hinjewadi. isn't the rate too high for that area? just saying!!

Because "everyone" who buys, feels that current price is reasonable.
    If you find the price to be "high".......you don't have to be part of "everyone".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by peace2013
    I want to knw why is everyone paying such a high price(5500rs/sqft) for Hinjewadi. isn't the rate too high for that area? just saying!!

Investment / purchase of flat is not solely based on the current market conditions but also on the potential of that property and the area. BR will be fully complete and functional in next 5 yrs (conservatively) and it will b one of the best projects in Pune. Also, hinjewadi is growing rapidly (couple of 5 star hotels, multiplex, retail departmental stores, , malls , best restaurants in west Pune etc. ) . So point is person is paying 5500 on the potential of BR and hinjewadi in next 5 years as he/ she thinks that prices will go up substantially in next 5 years. Of course the decision is based on certain assumptions and nobody can be sure about future , but person will have to take that risk to arrive at decision and I will term it as calculated risk rather than a blind decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Have the rates increased, I thought it was Rs 5400/- and not Rs 5500/-
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 5100 base rate for new towers with possession dates in Dec 2015.
    So ready possession should be Rs 5500 or more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    Maybe it's not in news now that Hinjewadi is coming on the Metso route but i am confident that Hinjewadi will be part of 1B or 2A phase of Metro...meanign it will happen sooner than what ppl expect...the way Hinjewadi is growing and more phases expected to open-up - this line of Metro will be economically feasible then most of other routes...it will be economics that will drive this line of Metro.

of couse roads and other infra took will be needed to reduce congestion..

cheers!!

I like Hinjewadi but wont invest there because of Metro.. cause the Metro is going to take a lot of time to even start.. lets get the airport planned in Panvel off the ground first :)

More interested in how the area between Expressway and Hinjewadi gets developed and what happens to all the land between phase 3 and phase 1. Real growth potential....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    More interested in how the area between Expressway and Hinjewadi gets developed and what happens to all the land between phase 3 and phase 1. Real growth potential....

Seeing current pace of infra development, this real growth potential will be experienced by your great grand children. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Seeing current pace of infra development, this real growth potential will be experienced by your great grand children. :D

realacres........... I know you are 100 years old ( at least in RE investment views ) and I also know that out of concern, here you are talking about life-times of great-grand children of 100 year olds :-))
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

The registration for the Towers 20 to 23 was supposed to be done in November last year, which got delayed to March End and now I have heard that Blue Ridge people say that it will be May 2013. Kind of concerning since they say that they have some approval pending, does anybody have any idea on the real reason for delay and is there something to worry on?

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksss
    Hi All,

The registration for the Towers 20 to 23 was supposed to be done in November last year, which got delayed to March End and now I have heard that Blue Ridge people say that it will be May 2013. Kind of concerning since they say that they have some approval pending, does anybody have any idea on the real reason for delay and is there something to worry on?

Thanks!!

They are trying to get approvals for higher floors (26-30) which were not part of original plan.

The moment registration completes, be ready with another 20-30L as the plinth is almost done
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    realacres........... I know you are 100 years old ( at least in RE investment views ) and I also know that out of concern, here you are talking about life-times of great-grand children of 100 year olds :-))

dont bother...now he is a global bear and tracks job cuts in UK and predicts that bubble will burst in Pune :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I just checked with them and possession date for T5 is now Jun instead of Apr '13. I just hope they stick to the dates this time? Also - I want to get some basic interior work done. Does anyone have any good contacts and can PM me name/number?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    dont bother...now he is a global bear and tracks job cuts in UK and predicts that bubble will burst in Pune :bab (59):

before criticizing with your nonsense comment see how many likes he has received and how many you have received....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guideus

see how many likes he has received and how many you have received....

This is not a popularity contest.
    Even if it is......there will always be more sore losers ( thanking each aother ) than there will be winners.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Finally, getting possession of the flat. This is what I got from BR staff:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Wish you and your family a very Happy Holi and Prosperous New Year.

On this festive occasion, we would like to add to your happiness by announcing that we are ready to give possession of your flat in Tower 13.

We have created Tower 13 with the stunning view of the vast expanse of the Golf Course on one side and the greens of the soccer field on the other. The podium has amenities to refresh and rejuvenate you as well as offer an ample play area to our younger residents.

We are sure that you would find Blue Ridge a very beautiful place to live and you would make it your address. Therefore, we invite you to visit us 15th March 2013 onwards to take a look at your flat and take a formal possession after completing the documentation and payment formalities. Please find details enclosed.

We would also like to update you that possession of Tower 12 is already being given and that of Tower 14 is slated in April 13.
    CommentQuote
  • pnq sir....Congratulations !

see you there.
    CommentQuote