Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3911 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Finally, getting possession of the flat

Congratulations ! I am getting interiors of my house done and will shift to BR in June / July . Hope to see you around

Congratulations ! I am getting interiors of my house done and will shift to BR in June / July . Hope to see you around

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo

Can you share details about how did you go about getting interior done ?
    The name of contractor......material you choose.........and so on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guideus
    before criticizing with your nonsense comment see how many likes he has received and how many you have received....

Don't bother buddy..there are these couple of smart asses here..who have bought pigeon holes in BR for inflated prices, and think they have now achieved everything in life...they are indeed winners :D:D

If you say anything negative about BR, they get insecure..and start showing off their "intellect" on the forum..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indian28
    Don't bother buddy..there are these couple of smart asses here..who have bought pigeon holes in BR for inflated prices, and think they have now achieved everything in life...they are indeed winners :D:D

If you say anything negative about BR, they get insecure..and start showing off their "intellect" on the forum..

which sh*t hole you live in ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Finally, getting possession of the flat. This is what I got from BR staff:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Wish you and your family a very Happy Holi and Prosperous New Year.

On this festive occasion, we would like to add to your happiness by announcing that we are ready to give possession of your flat in Tower 13.

We have created Tower 13 with the stunning view of the vast expanse of the Golf Course on one side and the greens of the soccer field on the other. The podium has amenities to refresh and rejuvenate you as well as offer an ample play area to our younger residents.

We are sure that you would find Blue Ridge a very beautiful place to live and you would make it your address. Therefore, we invite you to visit us 15th March 2013 onwards to take a look at your flat and take a formal possession after completing the documentation and payment formalities. Please find details enclosed.

We would also like to update you that possession of Tower 12 is already being given and that of Tower 14 is slated in April 13.

It's great to see BR dream coming true for so many people. I guess every township project begins as a dream. People are willing to take the risk for a better quality of life few years down the line. At end of the day there is no better feeling than dreams coming true. Congratulations!! once again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Can you share details about how did you go about getting interior done ?
    The name of contractor......material you choose.........and so on...

I am getting the interiors done by 'Ideals' interior. Young lady (Pallavi) with experience of 3-4 years and portfolio of around 30 odd projects predominanently in pradhikaran bungalows. I selected them as they were young and full of ideas. Also, being relatively new in the market they are very hard working , don't have any air abut themselve and give enough time to your project. For material etc., they provided me the references but it is upto me to use those referneces or not. As of now designing is getting finalised and on-site work (starting with false ceiling) will be starting in a week or so. As the work progresses, i will be able to provide more appropriate feedback on them.

Apart from the normal furniture for all three bedrooms, I am getting following done ;

- Change the floor tiles of living room, lobby and kitchen
    - taking the laminate out of master b/r and replacing it with wooden finish floor tiles
    - getting the kitchen platform and tiles changed
    - false ceiling in entire flat
    - Grills on all windows (unfortunately have to put them from inside as builder dont allow it to put it from outside)
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone from tower 1-4 share their experience of getting the AC fitted in their flat ? What i have found that provision provided (atleast in T2) for AC in the rooms are not located at the best spots (For e.g. ideally the AC provision should be on the top centre of the wall between room and balcony, however in my tower 2, this is in corner of wall between master b/r toilet and master b/r). Just wondering how people managed to put AC in their rooms in these towers .
    CommentQuote
    I am getting the interiors done by 'Ideals' interior. Young lady (Pallavi) with experience of 3-4 years and portfolio of around 30 odd projects predominanently in pradhikaran bungalows. I selected them as they were young and full of ideas. Also, being relatively new in the market they are very hard working , don't have any air abut themselve and give enough time to your project. For material etc., they provided me the references but it is upto me to use those referneces or not. As of now designing is getting finalised and on-site work (starting with false ceiling) will be starting in a week or so. As the work progresses, i will be able to provide more appropriate feedback on them.

Apart from the normal furniture for all three bedrooms, I am getting following done ;

- taking the laminate out of master b/r and replacing it with wooden finish floor tiles
    - Grills on all windows (unfortunately have to put them from inside as builder dont allow it to put it from outside)

why grills ? Kids ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    why grills ? Kids ?

Yes Baruch, I have a 4.5 year old kid. Hence grill is must for all windows.
    CommentQuote

wow...looks like you will be spending a lot of bucks on interior..
    just being curious, can you tell me your approx budget
    also, why you wish to replace tiles in living room...i think vetrified tiles are really good..
    i am also planning to do interior sometime in later half of this year..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    wow...looks like you will be spending a lot of bucks on interior..
    just being curious, can you tell me your approx budget
    also, why you wish to replace tiles in living room...i think vetrified tiles are really good..
    i am also planning to do interior sometime in later half of this year..

I know there are lot of changes, courtesy my wife :) . Budget will be bettween 12-14L.

I understand that different tiles were used at different point of time in BR. In my tower (T2), tiles are simple 2ft X 2 ft tile and according to the kind of project BR is, this tiles specification is little low.. don't you think ? In my view, living room tiles should have been atleast 800mm X 800mm . However, I understand it is matter of preference (and sometimes pressure from your spouse ;) )

Can i ask which tower you are in and what is the dimension of the tiles in your tower ?

I saw pictures of bathroom tiles in tower 13 which were way better than tiles used in bathrooms of my flat . But that is different story anyway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guestfrom80s

Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    I believe Building 7, 8 and 9 (near the main BR entrance) have 2 and 3 BHK apartments. The availability is limited, and most of the units have been booked.

Any feedback about these would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Planning to finalize something this week. Would highly appreciate some feedback.

Are these units equivalent to the towers in terms of interior specs? The plans floor plans for 3bhk and 2bhk look quite good..

Hi , can you be more specific with your questions so that we can help you? As of now not very clear on what you require feedback on - location of the tower , confirmation on your understanding, economics of the deal etc.
    CommentQuote
    Sure. I am quite comfortable with the location of these towers. My main concern is that the Builder has not given any details of the internal specifications of these flats. I tried searching on the website, but there is no information about the flooring, electrical switches, accessories in bathrooms, and so on.

Would the internal specifications of these flats (Buildings 6-7-8) would be the same/equivalent to the towers (1-13 for example)?

The location of swimming pool is not very clear. Will it be in front of Building 7?

Per my knowledge , specifications will be same but the design of the tiles may be better than what is in T1-4. Also, there is no swimming pool in front of tower 7. There will be golf course water body in front of tower 7. One society will be formed for tower 1-8 and the swimming pool and club house for which is between tower 4 and 5 . Check the project layout on www.blueridge.in
    CommentQuote
    I appreciate your help. But i think we are talking about two different things. I am seeking information about Building 7 (and not t-7). Building 6, 7, 8 are the new 30 storyed 2/3BHK towers right opposite the SEZ (near the main BR entrance).

Oh ! I always thought that those are studio apartments . I am sure about B6 which was recently launched , in B6 all flats are studio or loft apartment . Not sure about B7 and B8
    CommentQuote
    I know there are lot of changes, courtesy my wife :) . Budget will be bettween 12-14L.

I understand that different tiles were used at different point of time in BR. In my tower (T2), tiles are simple 2ft X 2 ft tile and according to the kind of project BR is, this tiles specification is little low.. don't you think ? In my view, living room tiles should have been atleast 800mm X 800mm . However, I understand it is matter of preference (and sometimes pressure from your spouse ;) )

Can i ask which tower you are in and what is the dimension of the tiles in your tower ?

I saw pictures of bathroom tiles in tower 13 which were way better than tiles used in bathrooms of my flat . But that is different story anyway

You could have got NA plot and constructed as per your specification, Please dont replace side walls because my friend is staying somewhere in BR:bab (59):
    CommentQuote