Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • B6 is recently launched with only studio apartments. B7 and B8 however were launched some time back and constitute 2 and 3 BHK apartments. Everything in B7/8 is sold out last i checked. Its really interesting how they have even fitted in 2/3 bhks in those slim fit buildings without compromising on the room size. Ingenius actually!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    I know there are lot of changes, courtesy my wife :) . Budget will be bettween 12-14L.

I understand that different tiles were used at different point of time in BR. In my tower (T2), tiles are simple 2ft X 2 ft tile and according to the kind of project BR is, this tiles specification is little low.. don't you think ? In my view, living room tiles should have been atleast 800mm X 800mm . However, I understand it is matter of preference (and sometimes pressure from your spouse ;) )

Can i ask which tower you are in and what is the dimension of the tiles in your tower ?

I saw pictures of bathroom tiles in tower 13 which were way better than tiles used in bathrooms of my flat . But that is different story anyway

my flat is in T3, the tile are the same 2*2, only master bedroom has some wooden kind of tiles..but i liked the color etc..it is decent..though not gr8
    i think your budget may overshoot if you do false ceiling for entire flat..it is very expensive..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MRP123
    B6 is recently launched with only studio apartments. B7 and B8 however were launched some time back and constitute 2 and 3 BHK apartments. Everything in B7/8 is sold out last i checked. Its really interesting how they have even fitted in 2/3 bhks in those slim fit buildings without compromising on the room size. Ingenius actually!

what is the rate in B7/B8 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LalaLala
    Please dont replace side walls because my friend is staying somewhere in BR:bab (59):

Ok LalaLala ; I will consider your request . Otherwise I was thinking of extending boundaries of my flat to bring your friend's house within my flat's limit :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    what is the rate in B7/B8 ?

I had visited BR to enquire about the studio apartments 2 weeks back. Even as we were talking, they had a cancellation in B7 for a 2 BHK. The sales person said we can give it to you for 62L all inclusive (not discounted, this is what it costs on paper). And it was opposite the refuge area which means total pricvacy for your apartment. I would have grabbed it if I had the money. As of now I believe they have nothing available in .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

FYI...for the new towers (T21-T23) the registration will happen in May (the earliest date). I hope they do it by May else we will have to pay 1% TDS from June

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • A good read about Hinjewadi...

Hinjewadi Inc can grow by 15% a year - Economic Times

Very informative and not at all promotional.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got a mail from Ble ridge to sign the society formation paper for society covering T9 -T14. Earlier, while booking I was told that 9/10/11 will have separate society and 12/13/14 will have separate society. What are the implication of a large society???

Originally Posted by puneri12
    yes, society will be formed of a group of towers, so basically T1-T8 is one
    society.
    I have already signed society formation papers and it should be done in a month or so
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am sharing the flat layout and the electrical layout of my flat in T9.

Hope this helps you

Originally Posted by guestfrom80s
    Sure. I am quite comfortable with the location of these towers. My main concern is that the Builder has not given any details of the internal specifications of these flats. I tried searching on the website, but there is no information about the flooring, electrical switches, accessories in bathrooms, and so on.

Would the internal specifications of these flats (Buildings 6-7-8) would be the same/equivalent to the towers (1-13 for example)?

The location of swimming pool is not very clear. Will it be in front of Building 7?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puneri12
    yes, society will be formed of a group of towers, so basically T1-T8 is one
    society.
    I have already signed society formation papers and it should be done in a month or so

hi Puneri12, i have purchased the flat in T2 in a resale transaction. Do i need to sign any document or complete other formalities for society formation ? Also, please help me with relevant contact person with contact details for society formation
    CommentQuote
  • I have recently purchased 3BHK resale Flat in BlueRidge , I like most of the thing about BlueRidge but there are few minus
    1. No Grills and not enough space from inside for grills - Big Security concern
    2. No Mosquito net .
    Let me know your view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by somnathv
    I have recently purchased 3BHK resale Flat in BlueRidge , I like most of the thing about BlueRidge but there are few minus
    2. No Mosquito net .
    Let me know your view.

Agree, that was the first thing I also noted . These things are not a show stopper in making the purchase decision but pinches you little bit after . With 25 floors , grills on windows is a must especially when you have Kids at home.

Ideally they should have put grills for each flat or alternatively they should allow people to put grills from outside with design prescribed by them so that elevation is consistent
    CommentQuote
  • No grills? That's weird. Mosquito nets can be fixed but no window grills is a showstopper for me. Safety is the issue. I had a neighbour in the US whose kid fell thru the bedroom window with tragic results. Not worth it.

Originally Posted by somnathv
    I have recently purchased 3BHK resale Flat in BlueRidge , I like most of the thing about BlueRidge but there are few minus
    2. No Mosquito net .
    Let me know your view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by footy1
    No grills? That's weird. Mosquito nets can be fixed but no window grills is a showstopper for me. Safety is the issue. I had a neighbour in the US whose kid fell thru the bedroom window with tragic results. Not worth it.

Agree, with kids in house , grills are must. It is just that we will have to put it from inside. So what i meant that it should not stop you from buying house as long as you are ready to put grills from inside. Never meant that grills are not necessary.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suamuni
    is not possible to put glass frame along the balcony boundary- will look good and prevent any accidents as well...

Firstly, I am not sure that you are allowed to put glass frame in balcony, as it effects the look of elevation. Secondly, even if you are allowed to put glass frames in balcony, you still have risk for windows in the rooms.

Frankly, i am not that concerned about the balcony as tilted grill in balcony prevents kid from leaning forward to prevent accident . I am more concerned about the windows in the rooms.
    CommentQuote