Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
    Sure. Let's wait for Super to give calculations for both family as well as whatever you have mentioned for the flat he just bought TODAY and put on rent TODAY
    Can you give the link to advt of renting out?

Comment

Originally posted by s.sighaniya View Post
      There may be 10,000 people waiting for renting a flat in BR. The question is how much they are ready to pay for rent for one month. 15 Rs./sq.ft or 20 Rs./sq.ft. ? Compare that to buying price of 5500 Rs./sq.ft. And compare rental yield to fixed deposit rates in India.
      However, I would have to admit that 20 Rs./sq.ft. rent is very good return on investment.
      And I would not be surprised if it touches 30 Rs./sq.ft. in next 5 years.
      20 Rs/sqft = 20,000 for a 1000sqft 2bhk? Are we supposed to have a good laugh on this?

Please! Get realistic. I would love to know if someone is actually getting such rents for a 1/2/3bhk anywhere in Hinjewadi, forget BR!

The person may lent to 5 bachelors. Every person will pay 6000 Rs. per person. It will come around 30K Rs. per month. It will indeed be a hostel. Btw, how many bathrooms 5bhk will have?
      Looking at saving in travel cost and quality of living, people would be ready to pay such amount for rent.
      Lol - Bachelors seem to be the most "flexible" set of people.
      Btw let me give you a bit of info - real-time, not hypothetical figures. I am a bachelor, working out of Hinjewadi, with access to several other bachelors. So the facts I present should bear out the argument.

- I used to live in Aundh, near Convergys at 5500 per month per person, with two others in a 3BHK, fully furnished.

- I currently live in Pashan in a fully furnished 3bhk with two others, at 5000 per month per person. This is on the 9th floor, with balconies having clear view to the pashan lake. No noise, and all the amenities nearby. Most imp - it takes me 10 mins to reach University circle, any time of the day.

- The other choices I rejected are 6000 per month (3 people 3 bhk - Aundh), 4000 (3 people 3bhk - Balewadi), and a few cheaper options that were semi-furnished.

Trust me, no bachelor will pay you or anyone in BR at even 4k even if you gave fully furnished, when there are several good options well inside the city.

Please start getting realistic. The other day, on my company's discussion board, a person put up an ad for 15k for a 2bhk in Megapolis. He was literally made a joke by one and all, so much that he removed his post within a few hours. Don't repeat such mistakes.
      Last edited by ninjatalli; December 25 2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ninjatalli View Post
        20 Rs/sqft = 20,000 for a 1000sqft 2bhk? Are we supposed to Trust me, no bachelor will pay you or anyone in BR at even 4k even if you gave fully furnished, when there are several good options well inside the city.

Please start getting realistic. The other day, on my company's discussion board, a person put up an ad for 15k for a 2bhk in Megapolis. He was literally made a joke by one and all, so much that he removed his post within a few hours. Don't repeat such mistakes.
        Mark my words. You would be proved wrong on both these counts in next 2 years (assuming that your statements are true at this point of time).
        Last edited by s.sighaniya; December 25 2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Mark my words. You would be proved wrong on both these counts in next 2 years (assuming that your statements are true at this point of time).
          I'll take up that "prediction". Btw I just re-looked both your posts - they weren't 2-year later predictions, but spoke about current market rates.

And yes that data is 100% true. Believe it or not, the number of available flats in the market is going up thanks to all the RE construction. The only problem bachelors face is "only family allowed" conditions by societies, but thankfully not all societies do that.

As I mentioned in one of my earlier post on this thread, the notional value of the flats at BR and other places will go up, thanks to the ever-rising RE market. But the rent values haven't gone up that much - as builders can't play their games in that market.

For e.g. the first house I took up rent in Pune was at Aundh in 2004, near Parihar Chowk at 14k for a 2bhk, a brand new 2bhk.

Similar (brand new) houses in Aundh now with full furnishing have a asking rate of 15k-20k now. The ones available for families and/or older flats are even more cheaper. You can check and validate this with any broker/real-estate sites.
          Last edited by ninjatalli; December 25 2012, 09:29 PM.

Comment

I would agree that at beginning the rentals should be low till it is populated to 90% of capacity. After that rents can be incremented by 20% every year.
            Also, Megapolis and BR will have all the facility which everybody wants in a city sooner than later. Private entities would be ready to setup malls, schools, hospitals to capture this well earning customer base.

Also, as I see, people are giving high value to Aundh/Baner only because social infra. But it hardly takes 1 year to setup all that.

My question is : Everything remaining same, where one would like to stay? closer to office or away from office? How much travel one would like to do? Less than 30 minutes one way or more than 1 hour one way?
            You will always ask when "everything"/social infra will become same at both places. I am not sure but I would expect sooner because customer, that is you, pay for that.

Comment

I'll take up that "prediction". Btw I just re-looked both your posts - they weren't 2-year later predictions, but spoke about current market rates.

And yes that data is 100% true. Believe it or not, the number of available flats in the market is going up thanks to all the RE construction. The only problem bachelors face is "only family allowed" conditions by societies, but thankfully not all societies do that.

As I mentioned in one of my earlier post on this thread, the notional value of the flats at BR and other places will go up, thanks to the ever-rising RE market. But the rent values haven't gone up that much - as builders can't play their games in that market.

For e.g. the first house I took up rent in Pune was at Aundh in 2004, near Parihar Chowk at 14k for a 2bhk, a brand new 2bhk.

Similar (brand new) houses in Aundh now with full furnishing have a asking rate of 15k-20k now. The ones available for families and/or older flats are even more cheaper. You can check and validate this with any broker/real-estate sites.
              I never said that people are getting 20 Rs./sq.ft. at BR. But I would not be at all surprised if it is fetching that much rental. It is very reasonable rental especially given quality of living.

My statements were :
              There may be 10,000 people waiting for renting a flat in BR. The question is how much they are ready to pay for rent for one month. 15 Rs./sq.ft or 20 Rs./sq.ft. ? Compare that to buying price of 5500 Rs./sq.ft. And compare rental yield to fixed deposit rates in India.
              However, I would have to admit that 20 Rs./sq.ft. rent is very good return on investment.

Comment

I would agree that at beginning the rentals should be low till it is populated to 90% of capacity. After that rents can be incremented by 20% every year.
                Also, Megapolis and BR will have all the facility which everybody wants in a city sooner than later. Private entities would be ready to setup malls, schools, hospitals to capture this well earning customer base.

Also, as I see, people are giving high value to Aundh/Baner only because social infra. But it hardly takes 1 year to setup all that.

My question is : Everything remaining same, where one would like to stay? closer to office or away from office? How much travel one would like to do? Less than 30 minutes one way or more than 1 hour one way?
                You will always ask when "everything"/social infra will become same at both places. I am not sure but I would expect sooner because customer, that is you, pay for that.
                You seem to give more values to "promises" from builders than realistic aspects.

As for your 1 year timeframe, have a look at Vishal Nagar, Balewadi, and a lot more places other than just Baner & Aundh. They have been there since quite a few years, the social infra is yet to develop fully.

The answer to your question : Do I travel only between office & home or do I need to go elsewhere too? What about the traffic conditions? Do I stay cocooned inside a single area against my choice? The reason I shifted from Aundh to Pashan was the access to the main city. I probably go towards the city once in 2-3 days, but I don't need to plan my trips as per the traffic conditions. Try moving out of Hinjewadi during 6-10 in the evening - it is hell.

Btw I am surprised to see that you are talking about me being the customer, and not yourself too. And that last paragraph looks quite like a sales pitch. Just wondering.

Comment

I never said that people are getting 20 Rs./sq.ft. at BR. But I would not be at all surprised if it is fetching that much rental. It is very reasonable rental especially given quality of living.

My statements were :
                  You don't seem to get my point.

1. There aren't 10000 people waiting to rent a flat in BR. There aren't even 100 people waiting to rent a flat in BR. I have ads for flats for rent in BR, Megapolis and other options available since some time on my company discussion board.

2. People would not be ready to pay more than 10-12k for a 2bhk in Hinjewadi. Even that amount might be tough for a fully furnished flat. That comes to 10-12 Rs/sqft.

The above facts are as realistic as they can get. Not assumptions. Not predictions.

Comment

You don't seem to get my point.

1. There aren't 10000 people waiting to rent a flat in BR. There aren't even 100 people waiting to rent a flat in BR. I have ads for flats for rent in BR, Megapolis and other options available since some time on my company discussion board.

2. People would not be ready to pay more than 10-12k for a 2bhk in Hinjewadi. Even that amount might be tough for a fully furnished flat. That comes to 10-12 Rs/sqft.

The above facts are as realistic as they can get. Not assumptions. Not predictions.
                    I wonder why you guys are wasting so much energy..if you do not want to rent/buy in BR or can not afford to buy in BR for GOD'S sake go somewhere else. I have bought a 5bhk in BR and I am not going to rent it to any stupid bachelor who will make it a kacharpatti...I will rather keep it vacant and use it whenever I am in India.or allow my family/brothers etc. to use at as a holiday home...the investestors/buyers who are buying in BR can afford to keep it vacant if they don't get suitable family to rent it out...anyways I am not going to rent my flat to any stupid bachelor..especially boys who do not know how to keep a flat clean and liveable.may be girls who at least have some sense...there are many more buyers like me who will pay for good township in proximity to mumbai-Pune express highway..they do not travel by public transport..they own cars and do not have to enter city congestion areas for their daily needs..befor buying in BR I looked at buying a bungalow in baner...but the area was so crowded and the roads were really a narrow...

Comment

You seem to give more values to "promises" from builders than realistic aspects.

As for your 1 year timeframe, have a look at Vishal Nagar, Balewadi, and a lot more places other than just Baner & Aundh. They have been there since quite a few years, the social infra is yet to develop fully.

The answer to your question : Do I travel only between office & home or do I need to go elsewhere too? What about the traffic conditions? Do I stay cocooned inside a single area against my choice? The reason I shifted from Aundh to Pashan was the access to the main city. I probably go towards the city once in 2-3 days, but I don't need to plan my trips as per the traffic conditions. Try moving out of Hinjewadi during 6-10 in the evening - it is hell.

Btw I am surprised to see that you are talking about me being the customer, and not yourself too. And that last paragraph looks quite like a sales pitch. Just wondering.
                      About Balewadi and Vishal Nagar, I have to study more.
                      You probably go towards the city once in 2-3 days, but you don't need to plan your trips as per the traffic conditions. This makes sense. But I believe that Hinjewadi will become new city. The need to go to Pune city should be less in future. If you are going there to visit relatives then not much can be done. But if you are going to city for commercial establishments then the establishments will move towards hinjewadi sooner than later.
                      You are surprised to see that I am talking about you being the customer, and not myself too. Well, at this point I am not customer but I may become a customer. In that sense, I am doing a bad thing to myself by projecting higher rentals. But I am just putting my thoughts as a third party and trying to figure out why people are avoiding Hinjewadi? just because there are no clubs, hotels, restaurants, malls, schools, hospitals and friends? I think all will come sooner than later. I haven't figured out about balewadi and its social infra and reasons for current state.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X