Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
    Well, we do not own anything in BR or such other schemes. So there is no question of carpet being pulled.

But when you take possession of the flat, do check flooring below wooden carpet. Who knows what will you get to see

To get a clue, start looking from parking area. That will give you hints of what to expect when you yourself pull the carpet in your own flat
    Wooden flooring ho ya vitrified..at least bhadey key carpet/floor ko nahi dekh rahey hain nah puri life....

Comment

Originally posted by s.sighaniya View Post
      I was not aware that "Maintainence and repairs paid by tenants. "
      Monthly maintainance charge might have been paid by tenant. But i am not sure whether tenants pay anything above that. Please let me know what is usual practice.

Rent increase of 50-70 % in 5 years is not a great news. Also, don't get upset if it settles down at 30 Rs/sq.ft. for next 10 years. BR may be quality product but there are many alternatives in vicinity with different price points and quality points.

FYI, I yet do not have a rental property in India but experience from close relatives is the following...

Base-rent is usually counted....as
      3% of total value of the property as yearly rent + society maintenance.

As value of the property increases with inflation and market conditions 3% part is adjusted upwards every 2-3 years.
      Society maintenance is either rolled in the rent or charged separately.

Repairs too are usually paid by the tenants.....

So a flat of 1 Cr should ( at the minimum ) get 3 lakh + yearly society-maintenance...as yearly rent.
      If the flat can't fetch that much rent.......its usually not worth renting it out.

Smaller flats tend to get better rental returns than larger flats..
      But also believe it or not, the larger flats tend to appreciate more than the smaller flats....

Due to its superior quality and price, I agree, 3 BHK and bigger flats in BR may not be the best "rental property". At least i am not thinking of renting out the 5 BHK.

Cheers,
      Last edited by Superduper; December 26 2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnkitS View Post
        Agar koi movie dekhney travel kar sakta hain dur tak toh station/airport ya opera jaaney key liyen kyun nahi...saal mein kitni baar movie dekhtey ho aur kitni baar station/airport/opera jaana padta hain..look at the percentages.
        Movie ? Few of my friends are movie buffs, they watch atleast 1 movie/week or sometimes even 2.
        Airport for me is avg 24 times in an year, Mumbai trips additional.

And by this logic, why buy even at Hinjewadi ? You can buy even in some jungle, how many times you need to go to airport or station, right ?

parents toh aur BR aur MP enjoy karenge..peaceful life..you mean they should be in the heart of the city with noise and air pollution?
        Have you been to cultural events in the city ? Or musical concerts ? I bet not, hence the statements.

PCMC ka infra thodi overnight ready hua tha key PCMC ka comparison deh rahey ho..
        When PCMC was formed, during that time only the infra was far better.
        It seems you didn't were in Pune then !!

Baseless arguments as always..
        You should have contradicted my points with reasoning above.

And request you to use English. Continuous usage of Hindi gets difficult to understand when reading in English.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Deleted on a second thought :-0
          Last edited by Superduper; December 26 2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Movie ? Few of my friends are movie buffs, they watch atleast 1 movie/week or sometimes even 2.
            Airport for me is avg 24 times in an year, Mumbai trips additional.

And by this logic, why buy even at Hinjewadi ? You can buy even in some jungle, how many times you need to go to airport or station, right ?

Have you been to cultural events in the city ? Or musical concerts ? I bet not, hence the statements.

When PCMC was formed, during that time only the infra was far better.
            It seems you didn't were in Pune then !!

You should have contradicted my points with reasoning above.

And request you to use English. Continuous usage of Hindi gets difficult to understand when reading in English.
            24 airport trips in a year plus mumbai trips might be for you...not everyone..so what is applicable to you might not be applicable to everyone..

Musical concerts or cultural events..even if they are 24 such events for you in a year..might not be applicable for everyone..

During it's formation, PCMC was also called a fringe area by many people..Well people said that for kalyani nagar..viman nagar, aundh, baner and a whole host of other places..with time the so called social / physical infra improves for a location..this is applicable not just for pune but everywhere..It's not that I "didn't was" in Pune then...and if you say that entire PCMC was formed with good roads, ligthing, etc and then residential and commercial projects cropped up..that wasn't the case at all..they both go hand in hand..one cannot precede the other..Hinjewadi is no exception to this rule..

Comment

Lets go other way round. Another project of Paranjape :- Forest Trails was supposed to be a bungalow project with stud farms & all premium amenities.
              But now, forget bungalows, 1BR compact flats & even old age home like Athashri has been thrown in. Why the need to modify the layout here then, when there was not even 4 storey building around bungalow, let alone 22 ??
              Reason is simple man, it's simply not selling, else why will builder let go more profitable products ??

Are you sure bungalows are more profitable than flats? In any case if the builder wants to adjust then its his/her choice. The people who want to buy or invest have to judge the project rationally and decide for themselves.

But its very common to see plans being changed by any producer in all sectors so I dont take that as a -ve. Its people adjusting to the market similar to how a mechanical or electrical engg decides to join an IT firm.

Comment

Saw plenty of discussion here & would like to ask following questions :-

> It is not that one needs only single multiplex, I go to Adlabs, K'nagar or PVR, V'nagar even when E Square or R-Deccan city pride are closer for me. One gets bored with same stuff, so needs change, be it theatre, hotels or just hangout places.
                You go different multiples for a change!! If thats what you want then u need to stay in the citycentre but then if you happen to work in Hinjewadi (for whom BR is really built) then you will be able to visit different multiplexes but will have to spend hrs travelling to office unless you have the option to work from home.

> Pune has expanded a lot, but how many places can boast to be chill-out places like FC road, Deccan or KP ? I bet not a single township can give you the feel of walking around these areas with your pals, & enjoying some coffee.
                Yes agreed. The question for a new buyer is whether to pay 12-15K for a flat in the city with all these "advantages" or pay 5K for a flat in a township. Its really all about money and what ones is willing to "sacrifice" in return. My personal opinion that once a person has spent 5-10 yrs in an area they adapt to that area and the community develops so for majority of the people who cant afford 12-15K rates the option is to buy somewhere far away from the city center and build a community there.

> Then there are people who like plays, music. I am big fan of gazals & opera (nothing in Pune for Opera though) ; can you replace Balgandharva ? No. Even Yashwantrao Chavan at Kothrud can't, let alone anything else.

> There are music events like Savai Gandharva & some of friends go there on all days. How do you expect to attend these from Hinjewadi ?
                You need to avoid BR at all cost then You will end up spending hrs trying to get to city center from BR.

> People here emphasis too much what is inside BR. My question is this :-
                What is there outside BR or MP or LR ?
                Nothing at the moment but like I have mentioned before look at past examples of Wakad, Baner and Pimple Saudagar, When people start staying the associated infra - banks, shops, malls, hotels, schools, etc - come up very fast and people are keen to make money

> Nanded City which has far superior connectivity to Pune than Hinjewadi has rents of 7.5k for 2 BR costing around 45L.
                Nanded city has it advantages but its biggest disadvantage is that its right in front of a dam so I would not buy a flat in front of dam which has burst previously. Apart from that small issue I think Nanded can turn out to be a good scheme but people who work in hinjewadi or want to profit from the thousands of people working in HJ should have invested in BR a few yrs back.

What Pune needs today is satellite city, something like Gurgaon but planned like Chandigarh. These townships aren't going to help solve issues coz the moment you step outside the townships, you are 100% dependent on PMC , be it road, public transport or even street lights.
                So till this dream comes true people should stop buying and investing RE? These townships are not supposed to solve anything apart from provide housing to the buyer or provide an investment avenue for the investors. Its a township not a mega plan to solve world hunger and war

Comment

Does anyone know if BR has a public hall for community events, private parties, music programs and such..?

Comment

Originally posted by AnkitS View Post
                    24 airport trips in a year plus mumbai trips might be for you...not everyone..so what is applicable to you might not be applicable to everyone..

Musical concerts or cultural events..even if they are 24 such events for you in a year..might not be applicable for everyone..
                    As pain of commute goes....

I think a typical BR resident is much better off commuting 2-3 times per week from Hinjewadi to Pune during odd hours / weekends for entertainment / social reasons.....than a Pune resident commuting to Hinjewadi daily during peak hours for work.

Last edited by Superduper; December 26 2012, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      As pain of commute goes....

I think a typical BR resident is much better off commuting 2-3 times per week from Hinjewadi to Pune during odd hours / weekends for entertainment / social reasons.....than a Pune resident commuting to Hinjewadi daily during peak hours for work.

You nailed it in simple words. The arguments of opposition like realacres would be true of week consisted of 5 days weekend and 2 workdays.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X