Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ankass,

    Your concerns are valid...what I heard is that registration is delayed because they still dont have approval for new buildings (issue is extra floors)

    You are right ...rates have not moved much ...while similar projects ( LR, Megapolis) in vicinity have increased rates substantially in last 5-6 months

    My guess is that they are right now selling new towers ( at the entry of twonship which doesnt have GC view) at 5100 which is a little tough task

    Once those towers are done + approval for new towers on GC circel is in place...rates might move in a decent bulk

    At the same time I wish to tell...that Pune RE like RE in most other cities in India has seen stagnation in last few quarters...rates didnt move much in Baner & Balewadi in last 9-12 months

    However good quality projects are safe bet....there is no execution risk in BR so chillax and stop bothering about monthly movements in rates...those days are gone and for good of everyone involved shoudnt come back

    At the risk of being attacked by unlimited bears on IREF & in spite of all challenges Indian Economy is facing... let me state that my base case of BR bsp is 6500-7000 by 2014 end once GC is operational...
    CommentQuote
  • LR??Which project is this?
    CommentQuote
  • Life republic
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Ankass,

    Your concerns are valid...what I heard is that registration is delayed because they still dont have approval for new buildings (issue is extra floors)

    You are right ...rates have not moved much ...while similar projects ( LR, Megapolis) in vicinity have increased rates substantially in last 5-6 months

    My guess is that they are right now selling new towers ( at the entry of twonship which doesnt have GC view) at 5100 which is a little tough task

    Once those towers are done + approval for new towers on GC circel is in place...rates might move in a decent bulk

    At the same time I wish to tell...that Pune RE like RE in most other cities in India has seen stagnation in last few quarters...rates didnt move much in Baner & Balewadi in last 9-12 months

    However good quality projects are safe bet....there is no execution risk in BR so chillax and stop bothering about monthly movements in rates...those days are gone and for good of everyone involved shoudnt come back

    At the risk of being attacked by unlimited bears on IREF & in spite of all challenges Indian Economy is facing... let me state that my base case of BR bsp is 6500-7000 by 2014 end once GC is operational...


    Thanks Baruch
    CommentQuote
  • Very interesting name - guestfrom80s :-)

    Obviously different people will have different takes

    My point of view on this...If one has to spend 1 cr for a 3bhk...rather pay 5-6 lakhs more to get that GC view....huge difference in GC view and non-GC flats in same project in Gurgaon affirms my take

    plus I was little less enthusiastic about entry towers as due to SEZ crowd + ground floor shops + main entry, residential feeling will be far less than new towers on GC circle

    in fact when I decided to buy in BR....flats in towers at entry were available at 4500 bsp but I waited for GC facing towers to open...since this was most probably for end-use...I didn’t mind paying any BSP in my affordability range

    Apart from GC/River....school in BR premises + proximity to offices were two other key reasons for booking a flat there

    You might be right on better lay-out B7,B8 ...as such I have not seen but lay-outs for flats on GC circle has a major flaw of non-parallel entry space ( due to architectural effort to bring all towers in a circle)..

    Loading in general is very high in BR & 1700 psf in BR is only as good as 1450 in Megapolis-Sangria
    CommentQuote
  • Booked a 3BHK in tower 23 - River facing last week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manchan
    Booked a 3BHK in tower 23 - River facing last week.


    can u plz share more details if possible?

    current rate psf? area? complete package etc?
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a 3BHK river facing flat , 1730 sqft. saleable area at rate of Rs. 5100 per sft. Total package 98.66 lacs. Includes 1 car parking. Maintenece will be payable at possesion.

    They are saying possesion would be in Dec 2015. But I am not expecting it before Dec 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Were you able to negotiate on any of the other charges? And how much did they charge for floor rise? Possession, I'm told on the agreement, would be written as Dec 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manchan
    I booked a 3BHK river facing flat , 1730 sqft. saleable area at rate of Rs. 5100 per sft. Total package 98.66 lacs. Includes 1 car parking. Maintenece will be payable at possesion.

    They are saying possesion would be in Dec 2015. But I am not expecting it before Dec 2016.

    I am not sure in which building you have booked. When I had been there 2 weeks back, they had shown 3 towers open for booking. When I went to the actual site, I found H.T. (high tension electricity wires) line in the vicinity of these 3 available buildings. The known effects of HT wires are radio/cell network disruption and human brain (especially kids brain development) issues due to mangetic field and the echo it creates. Generally residential constructions are not allowed in the vicinity of HT lines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Investor2010
    I am not sure in which building you have booked. When I had been there 2 weeks back, they had shown 3 towers open for booking. When I went to the actual site, I found H.T. (high tension electricity wires) line in the vicinity of these 3 available buildings. The known effects of HT wires are radio/cell network disruption and human brain (especially kids brain development) issues due to mangetic field and the echo it creates. Generally residential constructions are not allowed in the vicinity of HT lines.


    Is it the river facing or the golf facing apartments that are impacted?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Somnath, best wishes for your purchase. If you dont mind, may i request you to send me your number. I am looking for 2/3 BHK flats in resale and would like to check your experience with brokers. I am based out of Singapore. Regards Sanjeev
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anksss
    Is it the river facing or the golf facing apartments that are impacted?

    in fact all 3 new towers would be affected due to proximity to HT line. but river side facing is more affected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Investor2010
    in fact all 3 new towers would be affected due to proximity to HT line. but river side facing is more affected.

    Why didn't builder made golf course on HT line side ? Atleast people staying here would have less impact on health & those who play golf would have been exposed to this bad energy for very less time, so no major worry either. A simple change in layout could have been good for everybody's health. Seems builder wanted river on one side & golf on other, else if golf + river would have been on same side, selling flats on other side would have been tough.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Why didn't builder made golf course on HT line side ? Atleast people staying here would have less impact on health & those who play golf would have been exposed to this bad energy for very less time, so no major worry either. A simple change in layout could have been good for everybody's health. Seems builder wanted river on one side & golf on other, else if golf + river would have been on same side, selling flats on other side would have been tough.


    I bet half of the investors who have booked flats in these towers are probably not aware of the HT lines.

    I agree that building towers close to HT lines is not something that you would expect from any builder. This should be brought up with the management. This is similar to Bloomfield (Amit Enterprises) where the HT lines pass way too close to the row houses / bungalows.

    I too would have preferred golf close to the river provided they still had kept access to the garden & the river side.
    CommentQuote