Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
    I wonder why you guys are wasting so much energy..if you do not want to rent/buy in BR or can not afford to buy in BR for GOD'S sake go somewhere else. I have bought a 5bhk in BR and I am not going to rent it to any stupid bachelor who will make it a kacharpatti...I will rather keep it vacant and use it whenever I am in India.or allow my family/brothers etc. to use at as a holiday home...the investestors/buyers who are buying in BR can afford to keep it vacant if they don't get suitable family to rent it out...anyways I am not going to rent my flat to any stupid bachelor..especially boys who do not know how to keep a flat clean and liveable.may be girls who at least have some sense...there are many more buyers like me who will pay for good township in proximity to mumbai-Pune express highway..they do not travel by public transport..they own cars and do not have to enter city congestion areas for their daily needs..befor buying in BR I looked at buying a bungalow in baner...but the area was so crowded and the roads were really a narrow...
    Agree with your views and wish to add few points.
    In recent past, it has been observed that renting-out works out against the expected goals - girls or boys usually are least bothered abt the place rented out to them and behave carelessly - they sub-rent the place and make some extra cash in the bargain.

Also, quite a few suicides happen out of frustration and then no one seems to be intersted in renting such a"suicidal" place anymore..

it's better to keep vacant or use as holiday home rather than rent-out and get lured by the rental yield etc..

these are my personal views and ppl can differ....

cheers!!

Comment

Originally posted by s.sighaniya View Post
      I never said that people are getting 20 Rs./sq.ft. at BR. But I would not be at all surprised if it is fetching that much rental. It is very reasonable rental especially given quality of living.

My statements were :
      There may be 10,000 people waiting for renting a flat in BR. The question is how much they are ready to pay for rent for one month. 15 Rs./sq.ft or 20 Rs./sq.ft. ? Compare that to buying price of 5500 Rs./sq.ft. And compare rental yield to fixed deposit rates in India.
      However, I would have to admit that 20 Rs./sq.ft. rent is very good return on investment.
      And I would not be surprised if it touches 30 Rs./sq.ft. in next 5 years.
      As of now, ideally fully furnished 2BHK apt in BR shud be abt Rs 8-10 psft and for Megapolis shud be INR 6-8 psft - anything higher is a "bonus"...

Comment

PCMC has a better development blue-print than main Pune city - unfortunately main Pune city has not been able to keep up withe required infrastructure - even today Pune city has a slight better chance to plan & develop areas within it's boundary else they will lose the game in the long run..

PCMC stands to gain becos of better blue-print and progress made so far...BTW, the blue print for PCMC was the vision of none other than Late Balasaheb Thackrey...anyways thats another story some other day i guess!!

BR, LR, Megapolis etc are a result of that PCMC blueprint - on one hand ppl crib that govt doesn't change with times and wants to control everything and on other hand when such complexes come up - ppl argue is it worth it?

Only time is the judge of such things but my hunch is over a period of time - each location will have it's own flavor - look at other cities in the country...Delhi has New Delhi, Karol Bagh, GK, Greater Noida etc etc

Mumbai has South Mumbai, Cuff Parade, Bandra, Andheri, Mulund, Borivali, Vashi, Kharghar etc etc

As regards, entertainment centers - it depends on the ppl of the area...if demand exists than either private or govt may come up with theatres, exhibition halls etc

BTW, thoe who patronize such places will surely visit them so what if they are 50 Kms away..in USA i have seen ppl travelling great distances (> 200 miles) for Indian plays, concerts/music etc

If some one is not interested than he/she may not even visit the place even if Balgandharva is next door..

Eventually, each of the locations will develop it's own flavor and soon Pune will have multiple places to go for entertainment...Wait & Watch !!

Cheers !!
        Last edited by simsagar; December 26 2012, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
          If some one is not interested than he/she may not even visit the place even if Balgandharva is next door..

Eventually, each of the locations will develop it's own flavor and soon Pune will have multiple places to go for entertainment...Wait & Watch !!

Cheers !!
          Couldn't agree more !

All along..... people who shout the most ( on either side ) are the once who simply ignore the "Balagandharva next-door".

Also.......

All along....... yesterday's suburbs have become today's cities and some areas of yesterday's cities have become today's Ghettos.

Comment

Originally posted by simsagar View Post
            BR, LR, Megapolis etc are a result of that PCMC blueprint - on one hand ppl crib that govt doesn't change with times and wants to control everything and on other hand when such complexes come up - ppl argue is it worth it?

Only time is the judge of such things but my hunch is over a period of time - each location will have it's own flavor - look at other cities in the country...Delhi has New Delhi, Karol Bagh, GK, Greater Noida etc etc
            Can you elaborate on pcmc blue print ? Is it about pradhikaran or something else ?

Taking BR as example - 25 storey buildings with private big garden (ok, let me call it golf else some ppl will crib), with (in relative terms) hardly any open space available to residents, that too on a leased land - is that pcmc kind of blue print ?

Comment

Originally posted by fnln510 View Post
              Amanora and Megapolis is built on leasehold land....not Blue Ridge....do your research before posting on this thread.
              Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
              that too on a leased land - is that pcmc kind of blue print ?
              PuneFriend Ji please note that...
              As pointed out earlier...Blue Ridge is NOT on leased land !
              Last edited by Superduper; December 26 2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

English Only - IndianRealEstateForum (IREF) is an English-only forum. All content posted in publicly viewable areas of the forum must be written in English.
                GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
                Insults/Flaming IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                Off Topic - Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...tml#post319315
                Read FORUM RULES watch a VIDEO or SEARCH FAQs before posting!

Comment

Thank you much IGRM Jee,
                  This thread was being hijacked by few loud voices trying to prove an unnecessary point and also whipping-up many unsuspecting visitors.
                  Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Guys,

I didn't get answer to my question: How much will a 1 BHK around 1100 sqft cost here, all incl?
                    I don't think that there is any 1 BHK that is available at BR. If available, then the rate will be 5100/sq. feet. So my estimate for such a flat will be somewhere around 62L.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      Does anyone know if BR has a public hall for community events, private parties, music programs and such..?
                      Yes, according to the layout, there are going to be 2 multi-purpose halls. Layout can be found here

Blue Ridge Layout | Golf Properties | Township Projects | Luxury homes in Pune | By Paranjape Schemes.

or on the Blue Ridge website at http://www.blueridge.in

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X