Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
    Once BR becomes functional enough (in 16-20 months), it will not need any social infra of Hinjewadi or any xyzWadi. It will have a great and sustainable social infra of its own.

Look at people living in Magarpatta city. What social infra of Hadapsar or Kondhwa or any nearby areas they need ? they have arguably the best social/natural/working/residential/commercial etc infra as compared to any place in Pune.. think about it !!
    So lets take this:
    2 + 1 or 2 - This implies one or both (if both are working) are working in BR SEZ and kid(s) going to BR school.

2 + 2 + 1 or 2 - Parents either retired or working inside BR, Couple (one or both) working in BR SEZ and kid(s) going to BR school.

In either case, all friends, other family members/relatives living inside BR SEZ.

Is that the meaning of not requiring any outside infra (social or physical) ?

On the famous pune re blog, there was a couple from BR quoted - Husband working in HJ and wife working in Kothrud

Moment one works out of BR SEZ, it does not remain walk to work either. In Magarpatta, work areas are in the center of the township (this is not to praise or criticize it but just because you mentioned it). In HJ, it is 3 phases spread out quite wide with huge distance to cover.

I would rather think and wish better overall HJ for those who work out of there (need not live there) than bank on some scheme to make my life better.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      I prefer a mix crowd, working in different fields, be it docs, lawyers, CAs, management guys, businessmen etc. & these surely won't be spotted in Hinjewadi atleast for now.
      Good...so as per your preference you didnt buy BR...so relax and rest you repeated arguments here

happy new year to all

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
        Once BR becomes functional enough (in 16-20 months), it will not need any social infra of Hinjewadi or any xyzWadi. It will have a great and sustainable social infra of its own.

Look at people living in Magarpatta city. What social infra of Hadapsar or Kondhwa or any nearby areas they need ? they have arguably the best social/natural/working/residential/commercial etc infra as compared to any place in Pune.. think about it !!
        Good point. I will be replying to this in detail soon & will clearly show how Magarpatta City can't be compared with any other township in Pune.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Good point. I will be replying to this in detail soon & will clearly show how Magarpatta City can't be compared with any other township in Pune.
          Realacres,

Today is 1st Jan...as such I dont know you but may I still ask for a favour...hope you wont disappoint me

Please dont publish above mentioned post...after putting everything I had in BR...I cant stand anything which goes against it

Please ....

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
            Please dont publish above mentioned post...after putting everything I had in BR...I cant stand anything which goes against it.
            c'mon man.. there would be a lot of people who would say both good and bad things abt BR.

always remember that by writing blogs or posting on forums just cannot change the reality.

for reference, read RK's blogs about XRBIA and compare it with reality.

Comment

Ohh c.mon Baruch....... Real Acres post will help others not 'lose everything they have' in BR ........ Kidding mate !!

Freedom of Expression ! ... let Real Acres express.... Hope you don't take this RIGHT from him on 1st JAN :P

Comment

Cool it man cool it.

At least for your own sake please please keep the following in mind,,,,,
                you end up spending 1000 times more energy to compose and write all that you have to say.... than..... the energy we have to spend to read and discard.

phew....!

101 Salutes to your tenacity.....
                Last edited by Superduper; January 2 2013, 02:00 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Mr SuperDuper ..... take its Easy man !
                  Its not about you 4-5 guys who have invested in BR .... its about thousands of VIEWERS who view this thread..... to take their decision.

Its a UNIVERSAL truth that ....... CRITICS are more important in life than plain APPRAISERS.

Any naive person can PRAISE the future by seeing the DP ..... but only experience person can point out the PITFALLS that are there or may come.

Waiting for your post Mr Real Acres

and

102 Salutes to your tenacity SUPERDUPER ..... because I know for every unfavorable comment on BR, you will post your counter comment...... till you sell your flat in BR.

We are not here to read 'rosy' comments about BR because any SALES PERSON of BR can give it !

We are here to read CRITICS comments, which only a person having no Interest in BR can give...... ex: RealAcres and others who have not invested.

I can hear positive points made by you from any SALES Exec of BR.
                  But we may not TRUST their/your comments, even though they may be true ..... because its a simple scenarios of CONFLICT OF INTEREST.

Comment

Today BR investors are betting big on upcoming social infra in and around BR in next two years??. Already 5 years has gone betting this. However we have to change definition of social infra to accept their argument.

I am sure after couple of years when BR will complete(finally) they will leave this social infra argument and then start praising fresh air that they get by staying in remote areas.

This is exactly same what happen with Rohan Leher. Rohan Leher although small scheme compare to BR started way back in 2007 if I am not wrong and that time sales people/investors betting big on development of the area around. Look at the situation today after more than 5.5 years they have only fresh air, tanker water and nothing around. I have recently read some residents from Leher praising fresh air now.
                    So far builders are successful in fooling buyers with this fresh air concept. However looking at number of vehicles enter every day in Hinjewadi fresh air is hardly to come and not to forget diesel generator set used by companies in hinjewadi.

The most of the land in hinjewadi is owned by MIDC and it is difficult/impossible for them to convert it for residential purpose. Are people waiting for miracle to convert entire hinjewadi in residential area for social infra to develop?

The only township in Pune which has luxury of closure to work location and social infra is MP city and Amanora. The Nanded city has potential but it is remain to be seen how many companies will be able to afford space in Nanded city to make it commercial hub.

Comment

the argument of the bears is that BR lacks social infra and my take is that it does not matter. people have different needs and not everyone wants everything within 1km of their house. people living in wakad/baner keep their kids in BR school day care so does that mean those areas dont have social infra? and for a person who have lived his/her entire life in pune the attraction of staying in the city might be quite high but that does not mean everyone has to.
                      the world is getting smaller and people travel great distances to satify their hobbies so just dismissing a scheme cause the area around which is getting developed lacks social infra is not correct. do a lost of +ve and -ve and give each entry a weight-age and see if the scheme is good for u. if not look at another scheme

suggest u look at the MIDC area plan. majority of the land is not owned by MIDC - it never will be otherwise how will the builders make money
                      Originally posted by AaplaAbhari79 View Post
                      Today BR investors are betting big on upcoming social infra in and around BR in next two years??. Already 5 years has gone betting this. However we have to change definition of social infra to accept their argument.

I am sure after couple of years when BR will complete(finally) they will leave this social infra argument and then start praising fresh air that they get by staying in remote areas.

This is exactly same what happen with Rohan Leher. Rohan Leher although small scheme compare to BR started way back in 2007 if I am not wrong and that time sales people/investors betting big on development of the area around. Look at the situation today after more than 5.5 years they have only fresh air, tanker water and nothing around. I have recently read some residents from Leher praising fresh air now.
                      So far builders are successful in fooling buyers with this fresh air concept. However looking at number of vehicles enter every day in Hinjewadi fresh air is hardly to come and not to forget diesel generator set used by companies in hinjewadi.

The most of the land in hinjewadi is owned by MIDC and it is difficult/impossible for them to convert it for residential purpose. Are people waiting for miracle to convert entire hinjewadi in residential area for social infra to develop?

The only township in Pune which has luxury of closure to work location and social infra is MP city and Amanora. The Nanded city has potential but it is remain to be seen how many companies will be able to afford space in Nanded city to make it commercial hub.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X