Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    One big difference as well:-

MP City was in PMC while BR is in grampanchayat. Hence, all the basic infra like water, sewer, roads, streetlights etc. has to be done by BR & not by PMC. This means additional time for these major things to complete & if this is not there properly in place, I don't think BR will be livable before ph4. It will be more like an island.

Hi Real,

have yo been to BR ever?? I mean have u seen all there not there at present??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Hi Real,

have yo been to BR ever?? I mean have u seen all there not there at present??

Man, I have seen BR but it was in 2009 (pre-diwali).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Man, I have seen BR but it was in 2009 (pre-diwali).

And BR is just behind my current office:)

They are starting their school from June 2010....and then I use to see almost 2-3 almost complete building in SEZ, do you think that they dont have road & street lights & they are planing to start school???

About PMC support...BR is an integrated Township..so According to integrated Township law of govt of mah...Builder is going to provide all infra to the township, so Gram Panchayat dont have to play any role in infra development as fas as Township is concern & in case of gram panchayant stamp duty is 1.5% not 5% like in PMC....and I dont think a place come in PMC make any difference, like you know the case of saphaire park in balewadi, though its in PMC limit, but still dont have proper approach road,streat light & even water either & still this chap ask for 3500/sq ft rate ...

I am not saying the BR is good project & at right price (I should say right rate should be around 2400-2500) but most of the Pune Project are over priced, so is BR:(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    About PMC support...BR is an integrated Township..so According to integrated Township law of govt of mah...Builder is going to provide all infra to the township, so Gram Panchayat dont have to play any role in infra development as fas as Township is concern & in case of gram panchayant stamp duty is 1.5% not 5% like in PMC....

Man, being not in PMC means all infra to be made by builder. Btw, 1.5% is due to the benefits of township act & has nothing to do with PMC.
    and I dont think a place come in PMC make any difference, like you know the case of saphaire park in balewadi, though its in PMC limit, but still dont have proper approach road,streaat light & even water either & still this chap ask for 3500/sq ft rate ...

It is now 2900/sq ft. However, I agree that PMC projects may not be good as well, but atleast the approach is better. BR is good only for ITGs working at Hinjewadi, if not, Balewadi is still better though projects like Sap park should be avoided.

I am not saying the BR is good project & at right price (I should say right rate should be around 2400-2500) but most of the Pune Project are over priced, so is BR:(

The issue is not just of rates but VFM. Paying 2800 for Balewadi is better than 2500 for BR, if these are the prices. Issue is not just rate/sq ft but livability factor.
    CommentQuote
  • Just for your information.... group booking for BR in a IT company was a big success.. I heard from my friend that they booked approx 60 flat in BR... rate was offcourse 2900... comment please
    CommentQuote
  • Good for Blueridge. I however wonder how can group as big as 60 people can be formed for buying in a single apartment. Tells me that mood is very much bullish in market, if so many people find 2900 as attractive rate in Hijewadi.

But I heard different figure of group booking, I heard it was 24 for Infy and Blueridge increased their group booking min. group from 50 to 100.

Originally Posted by ash7979

I am not saying the BR is good project & at right price (I should say right rate should be around 2400-2500) but most of the Pune Project are over priced, so is BR

I am sure you are confused now.. yesterday 2900 was a steal, today 2400-2500 should be right rate. whats comming for tomorrow...:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • No.. it was 50 only which increased to 60.. Anyways 2900 is not justifiable in any case..
    Also heard that now some other builder from wakad offered 2500 for some project near Indra collage (sorry I don't have full details).
    I think this concept is working well... people believe in Bhed chaal :-)

Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Good for Blueridge. I however wonder how can group as big as 60 people can be formed for buying in a single apartment. Tells me that mood is very much bullish in market, if so many people find 2900 as attractive rate in Hijewadi.

But I heard different figure of group booking, I heard it was 24 for Infy and Blueridge increased their group booking min. group from 50 to 100.

I am sure you are confused now.. yesterday 2900 was a steal, today 2400-2500 should be right rate. whats comming for tomorrow...:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Theres a HJW association that comes ahead with this crap offers for IT companies in Hinjewadi...

And out of the 50 bookings in BR by IT companies, they also considered past bookings(2-3 years) to reach that count of 50...

Currently theres some offer from Eisha zenith property in wakad...

The problem is that when these offers come from a official channel (with all the disclaimers from company) people believe blindly and go ahead with these deals....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Good for Blueridge. I however wonder how can group as big as 60 people can be formed for buying in a single apartment. Tells me that mood is very much bullish in market, if so many people find 2900 as attractive rate in Hijewadi.

Please read carefully what I have written in my post....2400-2500 should be right price for BR, But I have also said that 3500 is over priced for BR but that is the case with all the project in Pune...No Project in Pune offer VFM,so is the BR...but I think as its being Township , so 2900/3500 rate is good, as other township in Pune Magarpata city also have similar rate & being its paranjape & construction is carried out by Man Infra, BR will be having better construction quality then magarpatta city (Actually Magarpatta city has such a hopeless construction quality, that everything will look good in front of that)even that have close to 4k rate to their so called Premium project....

I still feel that 2900 was very good price for BR, but that was till Feb...now that rate is not a option now...
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard that many have caned the bookings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    Theres a HJW association that comes ahead with this crap offers for IT companies in Hinjewadi...

And out of the 50 bookings in BR by IT companies, they also considered past bookings(2-3 years) to reach that count of 50...

Currently theres some offer from Eisha zenith property in wakad...

The problem is that when these offers come from a official channel (with all the disclaimers from company) people believe blindly and go ahead with these deals....

I dont think that BR was a crap offer. It depends on your perspective and may not apply to public in general.

About Eisha Zenith - yes. I read the offer and also talked to the sales people. Not much difference between the market rate and the rate that is offered. At least I can claim that I was not blind :)
    CommentQuote
  • sorry if I hurt ur sentiments...
    its just that the string of offers coming across for past 6 months or so....
    all are being redirected by a agency that works for promotion of these builders, obviously they get thier margin in all these deals...

This information was posted by some person in Infy internal bulletin board as he had subscribed to a adventising agency for properties and he used to receive same offers a week before they were publlished to everyone in these IT companies..
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know the apartment specifications? I mean whether the apartment has wooden flooring, bath tubs, etc. ect. I couldn't find it on their website.
    CommentQuote
  • Happens only in India

Originally Posted by manja
    Does anyone know the apartment specifications? I mean whether the apartment has wooden flooring, bath tubs, etc. ect. I couldn't find it on their website.

I dont understand why people have adulation for wooden flooring. I guess its similar to eating in McDonalds considered prestigious etc... Just because it comes from foreign..

I guess they just need to visit foreign again and watch closely, wooden flooring is requirement there and cheap apartments provide wooden flooring, without carpet on top of it, same as McDonalds catering to primarily poor people with their 1 dollar menu.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    I guess they just need to visit foreign again and watch closely, wooden flooring is requirement there and cheap apartments provide wooden flooring, without carpet on top of it, same as McDonalds catering to primarily poor people with their 1 dollar menu.

Good analogy I concur
    CommentQuote