Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

True puser - I thought about that also. But as long as I am in pune i should be ok.. i have a flat in vimannagar which I bought in 2005... this is for my wife who also works in IT... If we choose to work for IT companies that are at different spectrum of pune then one of us will have to be terribly inconvenienced for the long distance. However, I guess this will be a factor to count when making the job switch decision.

Comment

Originally posted by anotherITguy View Post
      True puser - I thought about that also. But as long as I am in pune i should be ok.. i have a flat in vimannagar which I bought in 2005... this is for my wife who also works in IT... If we choose to work for IT companies that are at different spectrum of pune then one of us will have to be terribly inconvenienced for the long distance. However, I guess this will be a factor to count when making the job switch decision.
      Atleast you acknowledge that one cannot retire in those world famous Hinjewadi companies
      that make people buy at Hinjewadi/Wakad/PS

BTW did you book under group booking or Individual booking?

Also I quite did not understand your motivation/Intentions of publishing your purchase in your very first post.
      Last edited by RAJESHP; February 27 2010, 05:43 AM.

Comment

It is under group booking - that is why the discount. I had been largely a silent visitor to the forums, reading a lot. I just wanted to write down my POV on why I chose to book at Blue Ridge that may or may not help other folks- no motive other than that.

Also, Hinjewadi is going to come up, its a question of 5 years or 10 years. At that time, Hinjewadi is going to be a prime location in my opinion. I am not even talking about the Metro - I will be lucky if I see it in the next 20 years to come to hinjewadi.

Comment

Originally posted by manja View Post
          Plus A2 flats have the worst possible view. None of them face the river or golf course.
          And the master bed is smaller than child's bed.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

ITG Again

AITG,
            Congrats on your purchase, if indeed purchased.

I have some qurries:-
            1. Why is builder not accepting cancelations despite the buyers ready to pay 1L as penalty + let go SD & reg charges?
            2. The emails & fone go unanswered in this regard,
            3. Why is the project moving at snails pace?
            4. If the phases were sold out within 5 days of launch, from where did so many flats prop up? You bought in 50s group, there is possibilty of other such groups as well, hence there must be couple of thousand flats vacant or atleast few hundred thousands. So, the sale figs of builders were wrong.
            5. Last but not the least, did you ask these questions to the builder as well as the reason for offering group booking discounts.
            Please reply.

* PS:- This is the 2nd flat of this member, 1st one being in Vimannagar. See guys, it is ITGs reponsible for RE price hikes.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              AITG,
              Congrats on your purchase, if indeed purchased.

I have some qurries:-
              1. Why is builder not accepting cancelations despite the buyers ready to pay 1L as penalty + let go SD & reg charges?
              2. The emails & fone go unanswered in this regard,
              3. Why is the project moving at snails pace?
              4. If the phases were sold out within 5 days of launch, from where did so many flats prop up? You bought in 50s group, there is possibilty of other such groups as well, hence there must be couple of thousand flats vacant or atleast few hundred thousands. So, the sale figs of builders were wrong.
              5. Last but not the least, did you ask these questions to the builder as well as the reason for offering group booking discounts.
              Please reply.

* PS:- This is the 2nd flat of this member, 1st one being in Vimannagar. See guys, it is ITGs reponsible for RE price hikes.
              Please spare me. I dont work for Blue Ridge.

I saw the house plan, society plan, available deals at that particular time and thought that this was the best deal available to me as per my needs. Anywhere I went not a single flat was available (in an ok location) which was less than 3500. If it was less than 3500, there was a proposed DP road with dirt road all around. i can just imagine what will happen in the rains in those places.

I heard from this forum that blue ridge said that the phases were sold out in the first few days - but I didnt ask this question as I didnt have any reliable source to refer to and that would not had made any impact on my decision also.

When I talked to Blue Ridge people they said the project is on track for July 2012 completion. I know that there will be delays and do not expect it before Dec 12.

Also, the group bookings - everyone knows why they offer it - flats are not selling...

I tried to answer your questions to my best

PS- Are the ITG's the ones who have two flats - I love your generalization

Comment

Originally posted by anotherITguy View Post
                Please spare me. I dont work for Blue Ridge.
                OK, released, happy?.

I heard from this forum that blue ridge said that the phases were sold out in the first few days - but I didnt ask this question as I didnt have any reliable source to refer to and that would not had made any impact on my decision also.
                That's wrong man, atleast if you ask this, the builders knows that he can't take the buyer for granted. It shows your awareness to him & hence will avoid telling lies to large extent. It is good for you even on individual level. Ask & then see the difference.

When I talked to Blue Ridge people they said the project is on track for July 2012 completion. I know that there will be delays and do not expect it before Dec 12.

Also, the group bookings - everyone knows why they offer it - flats are not selling...
                Appreciate this i.e. the truth.

PS- Are the ITG's the ones who have two flats - I love your generalization
                You become a target coz you unnecessarily disclose lot many things. You are a criminal only if you get caught. Hope you got the point. Anyways, congrats once again for the BR house. Hope you keep us updated about the project details....
                Last edited by realacres; February 27 2010, 03:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

AITG,
                  Generally after buying flats, people turn away from this forum. Except a few like harish kulkarni, hardly i have seen any buyers come here and post about their project updates. you pls dont go away.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Anyways, congrats once again for the BR house. Hope you keep us updated about the project details....

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
                    AITG,
                    Generally after buying flats, people turn away from this forum. Except a few like harish kulkarni, hardly i have seen any buyers come here and post about their project updates. you pls dont go away.
                    AITG came after he brought an apartment not before

Comment

He came before buying but was a silent visitor.

as he said "..I just wanted to write down my POV on why I chose to book at Blue Ridge...." He may soon disappear, so I just requested him.

Originally posted by puser View Post
                      AITG came after he brought an apartment not before

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X