Last updated: August 7 2017
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Even for rear facing apartments view is good

All new towers in turn will become river facing

Plus when you come down for evening walk you go to podiums to watch live golf action with much shorter distance

Comment

what are the possession dates for different towers?

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
        December 2013 - Feb 2014
        for
        Tower 10

Golf-facing 5 BHK and SEZ-School facing 4 BHK

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
          Also, I would rather watch the school kids running around than watch some golf.

I would not like kids from school to run around and watch golf intead of attending their academic classes

So from bear point of view this is a negetive for the project

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
            I would not like kids from school to run around and watch golf intead of attending their academic classes

It seems everyone feels that there will be constant Golf games going on throughout the day during business hours !

Call me a bear on this one...I just do not see that, much golf will be actually played.
            Again what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
              Based on discussions with BR team & other members, approximate dates are as follows. Other members, please feel free to correct more recent dates.

Towers 5,6,7,8 - December 2013 onwards
              Towers 9,10,11 - December 2013 onwards
              Tower 12 - Ongoing. Possession process started Oct 2012
              Towers 13 & 14 - Before March 31st, 2013
              Towers 18,19 - Not launched yet
              Towers 20,21,22,23 - Proposed completion Dec 2014, so possession could be by mid 2015

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post

If my kids leave the campus, then we have a major security flaw with the school that will need to be addressed by the school management.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                  Eventually, If that central area turns into a regular garden or water-park or race-course or amusement park or something else more useful and profitable it won't hurt my feelings one bit.
                  And Yaah....that area would still look just as open, green and pleasing from those apartments.

One more more useful and profitable idea comes to mind.
                  With all the inputs provided on this thread about growing HJ and ever increasing jobs, one such possibility is .... BRWCMK !!!

Blue Ridge World Class Mangal Karyalaya..

With slogan -

Be a world citizen - Walk to marriage

Leaving jokes aside, I do not find it a bad idea at all for Paranjape and will definitely be a value add for people in HJ or around to have such a magnificent garden setting for marriage. Premium can surely be charged

Comment

PNQ2012 : The possision dates you mentioned might be the ones told my BR folks but believe me these are not feasible or practical. If you go with past experiece, each building once it is completely built up to 25th Tower, i mean the structure, after that it has taken 12-14 months to start giving possession. like tower 12- 25th Floor was completed around Oct 2011 and possession has just started in Jan 2013. tower 14 - 25th floor completed around Feb 12 possession would start around Apr 13. Remember that these are 25 story towers and there is lot of work needed post that. In my opinion realistic dates would be as given below, i would advise you not tofall for the false promises which builder makes rather go with the past track record. they may say it is MIVAN and things get constructed much faster but at least till now they have not. they may say that things were difficult initially because of new Township policy and complications and recessions etc. but believe me things are still the same and would be the same.

Towers 5,6 - Aug 2013 onwards ( almost 50% work done post 25th floor completion)
                    Tower 7,8 - May 2014 onwards (25th floor completed but basement slab not completed )
                    Towers 9,10,11 - Oct 2014 onwards
                    Tower 12 - Ongoing. Possession process started in Jan 13. No possession giving in Oct 12, if someone told this then its just a marketting gimmic. I would love to speak to someone who got the possession in Oct12.
                    Towers 13 & 14 - around March 31st, 2013.
                    Towers 20,21,22,23 - Proposed completion Dec 2014, actual would be around Q3-Q4 2016 i.e around Dec'16 to Mar'17. If you are thinking it as too pessimistic at present come back to this same page every year and by Dec 2014, you may start seeing it as more realistic

All dates I mentioned above are realistic and time would prove me right. These are based on my personal assessment. I have been following this project completion status for last three years.

The project is really good but buyer should be aware of realistic possession timelines to make an informed decision. I bought a flat based on promised dates and had taken into account 1 years delay which was like 50% of the overall duration promised to me. Mine is delayed by over 2 years now. I made lot of adjustments, delaying buying decision of household stuff, shifting rental places, compromising on living standards etc.

Some of my other observations are as below:

1. First and foremost, in any project generally the open area as per FSI is avaiable to the flat buyers. But in case of BR maximum open area is converted into a golf course, resident also have to take membership of this 2lakhs for 10 years, this was at launch would have increased considerably now. This considerably reduces the open area availabl to a general resident who does not opt for this membership. So BR may apear to be SPRAWLING but just on adverts, that area is not for general resident. How many of us play golf seriously, i would like my kids to play normal games rather than watch people playing golf.

2. Even though the quality of fittings used is top notch but the workmanship is pathetic. Current residents complain of leaking pipes, water logging in bathoom becuase of improper slope, hollow tiles, issues with electrical wiring etc.

3. The children play area is too small compared to the number of residents or size of the township.

4. Maintenace charge is too high and current vendor is not providing good service. there are service requests pending since months and things are not repaired. For e.g. Lobby lights are not repaired for almost two months as CFLs are not in stock. I dont mind paying a decent amount for maintenance but I expect to get services in return.

5. Builder changed the plan for tower 1 to 4. On the ground floor space was reserved for common areas like TT room, library, carrom room etc. This has been converted to 2 BHK, 2 in each tower. and these facilities have been moved to the club house. Looks like Parnjpae is getting a little greedy.

6. There is cost cutting in new towers compared to old ones. For e.g. The bathroom wash basin in Tower 1 -4 have a granite around it which is oval + an extended arm till on of the walls, kind of horizontal P shaped if you can impagine. In the new towers this is just the oval, the extended arm is removed. Another example the kitchen in old tower have provision for exhaust fan, not there in new towers, now peope may use chimneys and this might not matter but it is cost cutting anyway. There may be others which are not visible.

7. You can only use Tata Sky, Tata Docomo for landlin and Internet. Not a major issues but still you need to know.
                    Last edited by Blue Ridge; January 7 2013, 09:22 PM. Reason: gramatical changes

Comment

Good to see a realistic and end buyer picture after a looong time on this thread. Most other posts have been marketing like to say the least

Regarding possession dates -
                      Apart from construction speed, which can vary based on size of buildings, one important thing that is often forgotten is... sales.

Unless sales happen, and happen at price point expected, things are delayed even if technology allows faster construction

A few of the examples of chindigiri (you were nice when you thought builder was just being greedy) were hilarious

This applies to most of RE. But sadly, it also applies to the scheme that is supposedly housing world citizen so

Sadly, most people want to ignore simple but ground level items and are in love with golf, which actually is a negative as it takes away something from residents Thanks for bringing these up. If these observations come from those who have not bought in BR, it is not taken in right spirit. Good to see some genuine and candid feedback from a fellow buyer.

Look forward to more such posts from genuine buyers/analyzers as they are useful to all of us (whether buying in BR or not)

Originally posted by Blue Ridge View Post
                      PNQ2012 : The possision dates you mentioned might be the ones told my BR folks but believe me these are not feasible or practical. If you go with past experiece, each building once it is completely built up to 25th Tower, i mean the structure, after that it has taken 12-14 months to start giving possession. like tower 12- 25th Floor was completed around Oct 2011 and possession has just started in Jan 2013. tower 14 - 25th floor completed around Feb 12 possession would start around Apr 13. Remember that these are 25 story towers and there is lot of work needed post that. In my opinion realistic dates would be as given below, i would advise you not tofall for the false promises which builder makes rather go with the past track record. they may say it is MIVAN and things get constructed much faster but at least till now they have not. they may say that things were difficult initially because of new Township policy and complications and recessions etc. but believe me things are still the same and would be the same.

Towers 5,6 - Aug 2013 onwards ( almost 50% work done post 25th floor completion)
                      Tower 7,8 - May 2014 onwards (25th floor completed but basement slab not completed )
                      Towers 9,10,11 - Oct 2014 onwards
                      Tower 12 - Ongoing. Possession process started in Jan 13. No possession giving in Oct 12, if someone told this then its just a marketting gimmic. I would love to speak to someone who got the possession in Oct12.
                      Towers 13 & 14 - around March 31st, 2013.
                      Towers 20,21,22,23 - Proposed completion Dec 2014, actual would be around Q3-Q4 2016 i.e around Dec'16 to Mar'17. If you are thinking it as too pessimistic at present come back to this same page every year and by Dec 2014, you may start seeing it as more realistic

All dates I mentioned above are realistic and time would prove me right. These are based on my personal assessment. I have been following this project completion status for last three years.

The project is really good but buyer should be aware of realistic possession timelines to make an informed decision. I bought a flat based on promised dates and had taken into account 1 years delay which was like 50% of the overall duration promised to me. Mine is delayed by over 2 years now. I made lot of adjustments, delaying buying decision of household stuff, shifting rental places, compromising on living standards etc.

Some of my other observations are as below:

1. First and foremost, in any project generally the open area as per FSI is avaiable to the flat buyers. But in case of BR maximum open area is converted into a golf course, resident also have to take membership of this 2lakhs for 10 years, this was at launch would have increased considerably now. This considerably reduces the open area availabl to a general resident who does not opt for this membership. So BR may apear to be SPRAWLING but just on adverts, that area is not for general resident. How many of us play golf seriously, i would like my kids to play normal games rather than watch people playing golf.

2. Even though the quality of fittings used is top notch but the workmanship is pathetic. Current residents complain of leaking pipes, water logging in bathoom becuase of improper slope, hollow tiles, issues with electrical wiring etc.

3. The children play area is too small compared to the number of residents or size of the township.

4. Maintenace charge is too high and current vendor is not providing good service. there are service requests pending since months and things are not repaired. For e.g. Lobby lights are not repaired for almost two months as CFLs are not in stock. I dont mind paying a decent amount for maintenance but I expect to get services in return.

5. Builder changed the plan for tower 1 to 4. On the ground floor space was reserved for common areas like TT room, library, carrom room etc. This has been converted to 2 BHK, 2 in each tower. and these facilities have been moved to the club house. Looks like Parnjpae is getting a little greedy.

6. There is cost cutting in new towers compared to old ones. For e.g. The bathroom wash basin in Tower 1 -4 have a granite around it which is oval + an extended arm till on of the walls, kind of horizontal P shaped if you can impagine. In the new towers this is just the oval, the extended arm is removed. Another example the kitchen in old tower have provision for exhaust fan, not there in new towers, now peope may use chimneys and this might not matter but it is cost cutting anyway. There may be others which are not visible.

7. You can only use Tata Sky, Tata Docomo for landlin and Internet. Not a major issues but still you need to know.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X