Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
3885 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    hi,
    to blue ridge buyers.

    is builder going to form society? Yes
    is society going to manage township ? Yes
    is builder going to give land to society?Yes


    Answers in red.
    CommentQuote
  • T20-23 Registration

    Hi,

    Any news about Tower 20-23 registration? Last I heard it was to happen in May. Have they got reqiured permissions for 30 floors? Also does anyone know about status of construction for T20-23? Considering the delay in registration will we have to pay 2-3 installments (20% to 30%) as per payment schedule together at the time of registration?

    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Mangomen,

    Millions don't have electricity.

    Use of electricity to run your computer, resulting in posts such as above are strongly discouraged.

    Asking you to refrain from using electricity for such blatant frivolousness.

    Sense of personal virtue is all very nice but will not change anything here.

    When you stop, no need to wave that white flag......we all will just understand that you have changed.


    Very typical mentality. Just shows the maturity dude. Comparing basic thing like water with electricity. Will you live w/o water if I give you continuous supply of electricity ?? From your reply it just seems, you are sitting somewhere in other country and making these comments.

    You should be taken on a trip to the villages facing water shortage and drought in maharashtra. It will be easy for people like you to blame government, politicians..and all other X reasons rather than showing some empathy for the people suffering or actually doing something to save water. If you can't do anything, atleast try to refrain from making such arguments.

    Someone mentioned about water being wasted in swimming pools. There are many societies who have temporarily stopped refilling the pools or reduced the frequency. Some activists also ensured, few hotels who were having pool parties, stop this nonsense and prevent water wastage. As responsible citizens, have we done our bit to help in this cause ?

    Ofcourse, steps will be taken in due course to retain rain water (Experiment which was successful in Shirpur) and gradually in few years this problem might be resolved, but till then at least have basic human thoughts..feelings to do something to help those who are facing these very basic problems. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    hi,
    to blue ridge buyers.

    is builder going to form society?
    is society going to manage township or builder himself (or some company appointed by him)?
    is builder going to give land to society? or just giving land on lease?


    1) There will be multiple societies in blue ridge. Towers 1-8 will be one society, similarly, towers 9-17 will be another society and towers 19-23 will be another society. And yes, there will be different society for B1-B8 buildings.

    2) Societies will manage their's respective towers and amenities associated with those towers. Builder is taking some initial amount (for six month) to maintain township. Builder is not going to move out from the township after completion of the project, as he has to run & maintain Golf couse, boat club, SEZ buildings, School, Commercial complex etc. Different societies of blue ridge may not contribute towards maintaining above those things like golf couse, boat club, school etc as they will be on membership bases. But I guess, some amount will have to be given by societies to the builder every month towards maintaining common facilties like water treatment plant, electricity bills for common area, maintenance of electricity substation, maintenance of fire station, police station etc , maintenance of common Gardens & amenties (Basically maintenance of every common amenity which doesn't come under towers, but residents can use it without taking membership).
    CommentQuote
  • I think that this water discussions need to be taken elsewhere. I still do not understand why is it a big deal if BR is using STP water to maintain the golf course. In many places, the excess STP water just goes down the drain. Are people suggesting that water from STP should be used for drinking purposes?

    I have said this already in other posts but water scarcity is a political and man-made issue here in Pune & Maharashtra. Our great leaders are not doing their jobs well and people are suffering. We are unnecessarily blaming fellow citizens. Like I said, this entire discussion seems to be just an attempt to thrash Paranjape and this BR project. If society A is not getting enough water and if BR is providing 24/7 water, does that mean it is BR's fault? They have tackled the water issue by following the rules laid down within the township act. If someone thinks that BR is doing something wrong, then there is a better way to raise your voice, not by thrashing threads and accusing others.

    I strongly believe in water conservation and as responsible citizens, there are many ways to save water. Some of them are -

    - Decrease the water pressure in the kitchen, where most of the water is used in an average Indian household
    - Install faucets with spray heads so that when washing dishes, the water gets distributed over a larger area and less water gets wasted compared to a steady stream.
    - Advise your servants to use water responsibly when washing dishes.
    - Use a dishwasher if possible. It is a very big water saver. It can save you more than half of your daily water usage.
    - If you think water is getting wasted, take it up with your society.

    Problem is finding responsible citizens. In my current society, I personally took this up with our chairman and asked him to request the 500+ residents to start with decreasing water pressure in their kitchens. We probably got a positive response from 10 households but rest snapped at us saying that we have no right to dictate how people should live.

    A better solution is that builders should install water meters for every household, similar to gas meters. Different rate slabs should be implemented based on the demand. It will automatically put control on water usage. Yes, it adds more administration and paperwork but if it is for a good cause, then it should be done.

    So friends, let's not jump to conclusions because a project is providing enough water to residents. We should definitely do our part but asking people to use only one bucket of water is not the right way to tackle this problem.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlotJab
    1) There will be multiple societies in blue ridge. Towers 1-8 will be one society, similarly, towers 9-17 will be another society and towers 19-23 will be another society. And yes, there will be different society for B1-B8 buildings.

    2) Societies will manage their's respective towers and amenities associated with those towers. Builder is taking some initial amount (for six month) to maintain township. Builder is not going to move out from the township after completion of the project, as he has to run & maintain Golf couse, boat club, SEZ buildings, School, Commercial complex etc. Different societies of blue ridge may not contribute towards maintaining above those things like golf couse, boat club, school etc as they will be on membership bases. But I guess, some amount will have to be given by societies to the builder every month towards maintaining common facilties like water treatment plant, electricity bills for common area, maintenance of electricity substation, maintenance of fire station, police station etc , maintenance of common Gardens & amenties (Basically maintenance of every common amenity which doesn't come under towers, but residents can use it without taking membership).


    thanks.

    n society will own their respective land, correct?
    i.e. land where tower 1-8 r built will belong to that society?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    thanks.

    n society will own their respective land, correct?
    i.e. land where tower 1-8 r built will belong to that society?


    Honestly, I have no idea on that. You may check with builder or anyone who is resident of blue ridge can give more information on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulva02
    Hi,

    Any news about Tower 20-23 registration? Last I heard it was to happen in May. Have they got reqiured permissions for 30 floors? Also does anyone know about status of construction for T20-23? Considering the delay in registration will we have to pay 2-3 installments (20% to 30%) as per payment schedule together at the time of registration?

    Regards

    I called BR office and was told that registration will now happen happen in August. The current payment schedule is based on 25 floors. Post approval of 30 floors, shouldn't the payment schedule be changed accordingly for 30 floors? And also paying 20-30% together during registration is not feasible. How about we inquire about the impact to payment schedule due to delay in registration and increase in number of floors. What do y'all think?

    Construction status of T20-23: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/photos/116011175770631287960/album/5876226853349747665?cbp=1cbv96dnn0dyw&sview=20&pgpnum=37
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    I called BR office and was told that registration will now happen happen in August. The current payment schedule is based on 25 floors. Post approval of 30 floors, shouldn't the payment schedule be changed accordingly for 30 floors? And also paying 20-30% together during registration is not feasible. How about we inquire about the impact to payment schedule due to delay in registration and increase in number of floors. What do y'all think?

    Construction status of T20-23: https://plus.google.com/app/basic/photos/116011175770631287960/album/5876226853349747665?cbp=1cbv96dnn0dyw&sview=20&pgpnum=37


    I called yesterday and they mentioned that base work is due to completed by may end ..and registration will happen in June end

    But you were told August...on same day two different replies...crazy builder

    Had it not been phase-2 and a township project...I would have been scared like hell on this delay for approval...even now Im little concerned as these towers were launched last June

    also...prices are almost stagnated from last one year despite of very decent sales ( this I can sense from no avliability of good location flats for two of my friends who bought recently...when I booked last year...it was like jo chahe le lo) in new towers...seems something fishy behind the doors

    on the other hand Mumbai market seems to picking steam again ( many new launches in last one month)

    India Bulls project on Mum-Pune highway ( closer to Navi Mumbai) with a GC is offering 6500 all inclusive rates for their new launced phase-2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    I called yesterday and they mentioned that base work is due to completed by may end ..and registration will happen in June end

    But you were told August...on same day two different replies...crazy builder

    Had it not been phase-2 and a township project...I would have been scared like hell on this delay for approval...even now Im little concerned as these towers were launched last June

    also...prices are almost stagnated from last one year despite of very decent sales ( this I can sense from no avliability of good location flats for two of my friends who bought recently...when I booked last year...it was like jo chahe le lo) in new towers...seems something fishy behind the doors

    on the other hand Mumbai market seems to picking steam again ( many new launches in last one month)

    India Bulls project on Mum-Pune highway ( closer to Navi Mumbai) with a GC is offering 6500 all inclusive rates for their new launced phase-2

    Has anyone done the agreement yet for T20-23? Or is that going to be done at the same time as registration? Which is dependent upon the revised plan approval for 30 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propleo
    I too have idea cellular but for me call drops frequently in the house if i am not near to Balconies . However, i dont know whether my house being on 20+ floor has something to do with it . Carpenter and false ceiling guys working in my house also face the call drop problem


    It is due to the height
    CommentQuote
  • Visited BR yesterday. Looks like some activity in the area where mall is planned. All the advertising boards near the entrance have been removed and excavation has started. Also looks like they are working on changing the entrance to SEZ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    Has anyone done the agreement yet for T20-23? Or is that going to be done at the same time as registration? Which is dependent upon the revised plan approval for 30 floors.

    Does this mean that the share of contribution to the common area will reduce? The 1730 square feet chargeable area was calculated with 25 floors in Plan. Now that it is 30 floors, should it not reduce?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    Does this mean that the share of contribution to the common area will reduce? The 1730 square feet chargeable area was calculated with 25 floors in Plan. Now that it is 30 floors, should it not reduce?

    The office says that FSI of the bungalows and row houses that were originally planned, where the golf course is now situated, is now being used for the 5 additional floors in the new towers. So I'm not sure if the build up area will increase. But something to inquire about.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

    Any idea ...from when will club be operational ?
    CommentQuote