Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    Thank you everyone for sharing your feedback and thoughts on this project. Booked a golf facing 2bhk. Possession stated is for Dec 2015.

Congrats humble guy !
    CommentQuote
    Thank you everyone for sharing your feedback and thoughts on this project. Booked a golf facing 2bhk. Possession stated is for Dec 2015.

congrats and welcome to the club
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supriyaj
    Today I read about IDFC Ltd buying Blue Ridge SEZ. Is it true? Any impact for buyers in residential towers? Any existing buyers any details on this.

IDFC Ltd buys Blue Ridge SEZ in Hinjewadi, Pune for Rs 4500 million

From what I know, both SEZ and BR are under one company - Flagship Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. So obviously, this is good news for the company. I cannot imagine Paranjape selling SEZ for a loss, so the profit from this sale will eventually help the company. We all know that the 2008/2009 delay was caused due to insufficient funds as many investors backed out of BR. Now, BR does not have that excuse and hopefully they do not have to rely on more investors to finish this project.

There is a rumor floating that if the SEZ is sold to another company, then the entrance will be outside of the BR campus. A similar proposition is in place for the BR school where the entrance will be on the North end. Currently, there is a road, which is mostly used by the heavy construction vehicles. The road is actually a nice shortcut as it leads you to Hinjewadi Chowk & saves some half KM if traveled via the Infosys circle.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the SEZ sale is definitely a good news, as long as Paranjape's dont decide to invest the money to acquire land for their next mega-township project!

Are there still any 1 BHK Slim Fit left? if not, what are the resale prices like?
    CommentQuote
  • Damage Liability

If the golf course started functioning and people started playing on it, not everybody will be champion there. In case anyone hits the golf ball towards residential tower and breaks window glass or tv or any valuable item, who is liable to pay for the damages? Golf club, flat owner or the builder?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit3011
    If the golf course started functioning and people started playing on it, not everybody will be champion there. In case anyone hits the golf ball towards residential tower and breaks window glass or tv or any valuable item, who is liable to pay for the damages? Golf club, flat owner or the builder?

It will be the responsibility of the golf member & the damage liability will be covered under the golf club membership contract, possibly in the form of some insurance. In fact, it is not just damage to personal property but it will have to cover personal injury to other players or residents. Now I don't know, if the membership will cover the insurance premium or the member will have to buy additional insurance. That is a question for BR folks.
    CommentQuote

Residences around Golf courses are surrounded by very high nets. generally 6-7 floor high. They are translucent and can easily stop a golf ball.

Also, there are Golf course marshals, who see that the players do not take high shots near to the residences. Whatever happens, the golf player themselves are responsible for the damages according to the declarations signed during signing the membership agreement or on the reciept of green fees.

Only a mad man would take a high drive shot standing near the golf course edge facing the residential apartments.

The golf course at Blue Ridge is more likely to be used for chip/putt games, rather than drive or 3/4 swing shots.
    CommentQuote
    Residences around Golf courses are surrounded by very high nets. generally 6-7 floor high. They are translucent and can easily stop a golf ball.

Also, there are Golf course marshals, who see that the players do not take high shots near to the residences. Whatever happens, the golf player themselves are responsible for the damages according to the declarations signed during signing the membership agreement or on the reciept of green fees.

Only a mad man would take a high drive shot standing near the golf course edge facing the residential apartments.

The golf course at Blue Ridge is more likely to be used for chip/putt games, rather than drive or 3/4 swing shots.

What about the air flow to the flats upto 6-7 storey with windows/balconies/doors facing the golf course.
    CommentQuote
  • Good question , and was this told to buyers that there will be some transperent net in front of their balcony.

Originally Posted by mangomen
    What about the air flow to the flats upto 6-7 storey with windows/balconies/doors facing the golf course.
    CommentQuote
  • Your window will be repaired at cost of the golfer and you also happen to keep the golf ball for yourself :) and if was hit by Tiger woods .... man you can sell that for 1 million after 10 years :D .
    CommentQuote
  • Now don’t tell me that few of you are thinking that net will be applied on windows/balcony :-(

Before doing cerebral masterXXtion on IREF all the time on why one shouldn’t buy in BR...at least visit BR once...look at lay-out...understand the distance between GC periphery and towers ...imagine a 30 meter high transparent net ( you can see similar nets in any GC's sides facing a public space like roads/residential properties...the one in Yerwada has similar nets)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    Good question , and was this told to buyers that there will be some transperent net in front of their balcony.

It is the norm on every golf course. You must have noticed no PLC/floor-rise for floors upto 7 in their sales brochure. there is a reason for that.. safety nets :)

Originally Posted by Baruch
    Now don’t tell me that few of you are thinking that net will be applied on windows/balcony :-(

Before doing cerebral masterXXtion on IREF all the time on why one shouldn’t buy in BR...at least visit BR once...look at lay-out...understand the distance between GC periphery and towers ...imagine a 30 meter high transparent net ( you can see similar nets in any GC's sides facing a public space like roads/residential properties...the one in Yerwada has similar nets)

Yes, as Baruch clarified, the nets wont be in front of balconies/windows. rather they will be hoisted on the periphery of the golf course to a certain height.
    CommentQuote

Forget windows glass, what if someone is having tea in balcony & golf ball hits head ? Again as I said before, the so called golf course in BR is actually a mini-golf course. If one really wants to see what a proper golf course is made around residential project, one can visit the one made by Jaypee group in NCR.

Btw, what is action taken by buyers on issue of increase in no. of floors in BR ? Is builder ready to provide more lifts & open space around ? What about parking ? I think these issues should be discussed more than just golf course, which is not exclusive part of BR as 3rd person can come & play.
    CommentQuote

Congratulations! I also have booked in T23. I am very bearish on the future of RE but cannot resist in investing in it.
    I think BlueRidge is a pretty good place to live by the time I get old (er).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NG2012
    Congratulations! I also have booked in T23. I am very bearish on the future of RE but cannot resist in investing in it.
    I think BlueRidge is a pretty good place to live by the time I get old (er).

haha, same here. could not resist! :)

CommentQuote