Collapse

Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
4012 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

I must say crazy guys...even Im chasing them to get some info on club...wanted to pay....but in spite of 3-4 calls...they didnt bother to come back

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
      slightly off topic--I have booked 5BHK and paid nearly 50%-----how much money one will loose if one were to cancel booking--I have not done registration as yet..I am just wondering-- I do not want to cancel as yet...but I find the BR team extremely unhelpful--most builders are unhelpful anyways....they don't have any customer service...bit disappointed...thanks
      Sorry to hear that.
      Others may know about cancellation part.

But wondering how come you have paid 50% without having a registration in place ?? Builder asked for it or you opted for it ? Or did it happen just like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
        Sorry to hear that.
        Others may know about cancellation part.

But wondering how come you have paid 50% without having a registration in place ?? Builder asked for it or you opted for it ? Or did it happen just like that ?
        I have received an allotment letter..as I am not going to take any home loan to fund the purchase the builder is ok with it.I will get the reg don in april ..I am not canceling the booking--don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by mit_mi View Post
          I do not wish to bring down the investors who had invested early in the project looking at the plans at that time. It made sense. Now BR looks like another example of builders greed screwing up buyer's dream and squeezing out his hard earned money.
          I think this is not builder's greed. It is yet another example of
          - when things do not work out as expected in terms of sales and brainwashing of buyers
          - incorrect timing (2007 recession began) and hefty pricing
          - time taken for sales to happen and cash flow issues due to same

When these happen, Builders just change what you thought you bought. Both inside flat and the whole concept/layout/open areas/amenities etc. Most of these are permanent things and can not be changed by individual.

Having an all-residential feel inside the society area is quite different from having something commercial that you do not own and use - even if you can see it

There may be hundreds who bought at the price asked. They are biggest losers as they paid what was asked for but did not get what they bought in return

While an investor may only worry if he still can make the profit he wanted by the time he is compelled to sell, end buyer is at biggest loss.

Comment

Originally posted by pune_friend View Post
            When these happen, Builders just change what you thought you bought. Both inside flat and the whole concept/layout/open areas/amenities etc. Most of these are permanent things and can not be changed by individual.

There may be hundreds who bought at the price asked. They are biggest losers as they paid what was asked for but did not get what they bought in return
            I also booked when there was going to be all houses in the center.

I certainly don't mind change for better !
            I am sorry but the changes in the plan since my booking are very positive as I see my world.

May be I am from a different planet.....

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
              slightly off topic--I have booked 5BHK and paid nearly 50%-----how much money one will loose if one were to cancel booking--I have not done registration as yet..I am just wondering-- I do not want to cancel as yet...but I find the BR team extremely unhelpful--most builders are unhelpful anyways....they don't have any customer service...bit disappointed...thanks
              I suggest that you personally go and talk to the concerned sales person & you should get a better service. I typically deal with them over the phone or personally.

Also on a separate note, if you are unhappy or have unresolved issues, you can take an appointment of the COO Aditi Watve too. I know people have done that. I'm not saying that it will make things easier for you but it is important to let the boss know if you are not getting good service.

Comment

Originally posted by pnq2012 View Post
                I suggest that you personally go and talk to the concerned sales person & you should get a better service. I typically deal with them over the phone or personally.

Also on a separate note, if you are unhappy or have unresolved issues, you can take an appointment of the COO Aditi Watve too. I know people have done that. I'm not saying that it will make things easier for you but it is important to let the boss know if you are not getting good service.
                thanks for suggestions--can you pm me Aditi Watve's email id/tel. no. please..I will meet her personally when I am there..thanks again

Comment

[QUOTE=pune_friend;685990]There may be hundreds who bought at the price asked. They are biggest losers as they paid what was asked for but did not get what they bought in return

QUOTE]

Lets think about it differently

Those so called losers (who bought at 2800 when center area was not a GC) are sitting on huge profits...they can sell and pretty much buy "much better builders" elsewhere

BR wasnt picking up initially till they came up with GC....you see the initial pages of this thraed to verify this point

Its only after GC came up ...prices shot up...I have mentioned it in early posts too that I had discarded this project in 2009 2800 but bought last year on day-1 when new GC facing twoers were launched ( knowing well that prices were increased from 4600 to 5300 in one single shot)...in fact that is why the stagnation in prices in last 6-7 months...only 100 odd rs increase

Now all those who are entering at higher rates( either fresh or resale) are entering at increased rates...but confirmation of a better lay-out

There must be sth in the wisdom of hundreds( if not thousands) that they were not buying it at 2800-3500 and are now buying at 5100-5400 in two years after this so called cheating of GC is done by builder

For me ( as mentioned by Superduper too)...GC and improved lay-out + no execution risk now was one big reason for this big ticket purchase

I have evaluated Life Republic row houses too before buying BR...but I still see some execution risk for that twonship...may be I will pay double the prices for same row house few years down the line...but then Im fine with it...as someone says....less risk means less gains

Comment

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
                    Now all those who are entering at higher rates( either fresh or resale) are entering at increased rates...but confirmation of a better lay-out

There must be sth in the wisdom of hundreds( if not thousands) that they were not buying it at 2800-3500 and are now buying at 5100-5400 in two years after this so called cheating of GC is done by builder
                    A joke, if guys here don't mind....

When stock price of company was $10, I loaded up on the stock.
                    6 months later price went to $22.
                    The broker habitually told me “ There is even more value in the stock now than before !”.
                    I said “ I know I should have waited !”
                    :-)
                    Last edited by Superduper; January 8 2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
                      A joke, if guys here don't mind....

When stock price of company was $10, I loaded up on the stock.
                      6 months later price went to $22.
                      The broker habitually told me “ There is even more value in the stock now than before !”.
                      I said “ I know I should have waited !”
                      I got the joke...

at the same if you are a regular investor...you will realize that it is often prudent to wait for upper leveles

Stocks go down for a reason...at $ 10...there must have been so many uncertainities/ anticipated bad news....at @22 you are much safe if those news are cleared

Im not saying higher always means better value...its just does sometime though

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X