Last updated: 1 week ago
4010 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Blue Ridge by Paranjape Schemes in Hinjewadi, Pune

Originally posted by Baruch View Post
    I got the joke...

at the same if you are a regular investor...you will realize that it is often prudent to wait for upper leveles

Stocks go down for a reason...at $ 10...there must have been so many uncertainities/ anticipated bad news....at @22 you are much safe if those news are cleared

Im not saying higher always means better value...its just does sometime though
    You are right Sir..:-)
    I also did not get in during 2009's depressed maket....just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by suamuni View Post
      II am not canceling the booking--don't worry
      Sigh of relief....:-)

Comment

I visited the site last week, it seems some sort of commercials / shops are getting ready on GF in B1/2/3 Towers (compact homes)... anyone has any idea what they are?

Comment

ok folks .. called up Blue ridge, got following clarifications:
          - Except for Golf course, all amenities are included. Golf course is about 2.5L for 10years non transferable.
          - There is about 4L extra on top of the rate (infra and parking charges)
          - Only 1 parking per flat, extra parking will only be given at time of possession.
          - They've booked about 250 flats out of 500 in the latest towers (20-23)... i saw the availability sheets in detail. 2 bhks are mostly 80+L and 3 bhks are 1cr+.
          - Floor rise of Rs 25. Absolutely no scope for negotiation. The sales folks have no authority on that, and they won't even let you meet some one with authority. It's a take it or leave it attitude.
          - Promised possession for these new towers is Dec 2015.
          - New towers (15-19) will be launched in about 6 months and 1 new 1 bhk building will be launched in about a month.
          - Saw good crowds on Saturday.
          - Maintenance of 3 rs / sq ft / month .. 2 yrs. .. is due at possession
          - They too are using the same trick - slabs are all done for earlier towers .. so 90% of the payment is received for the towers 9 to 14 ... and possessions are still far away. So they get to use your money interest free for that time.
          - River view flats also have a very beautiful view, and especially for the 3 bhk, they have part golf course view too. The marina is developing quite nicely, and in next 2-3 years, it will be really beautiful.
          - None of the flats are really vastu compliant, and it seems as if they don't care about it. Some of the flats structure is really ridiculous ... living room at the end of the flat and bedrooms and kitchens at entrance !!
          - They are probably due for another (sigh) price increase.... :-(
          - I see no way these prices will ever come down, unless something drastically goes wrong, and even in that scenario, they already have enough bookings to sustain for next 3-4 years. Compounding at a rate of even a modest 10% annually from the current rates of 5500 goes to 8k+ in 3-4 years - which is really ridiculous price - but I said the same when I had heard the price of 3k ... so what do I know !
          Last edited by rendezvous; January 9 2013, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rendezvous View Post
            - They've booked about 250 flats out of 500 in the latest towers (20-23)... i saw the availability sheets in detail. 2 bhks are mostly 80+L and 3 bhks are 1cr+.
            !
            5 units per floor * 30 floors *2 towers = 300 total flats.

Are they putting more units per floor ?
            If so, how many lifts are they putting ?

Comment

Originally posted by Superduper View Post
              5 units per floor * 30 floors *2 towers = 300 total flats.

Are they putting more units per floor ?
              If so, how many lifts are they putting ?
              Towers 20-23...
              4 units per floor X 30 floors X 4 towers = 480.

3 high speed lifts per tower.
              Last edited by rendezvous; January 9 2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

By the way, I also compared Life republic Vs. Blue ridge. Blue ridge is closer Pune, more developed, will be completed sooner, better views, and the difference in rates is only about 5-8L for premium LR vs. Blue ridge. LR has more charges on top of saleable (infra etc) than BR. LR also has only one approach road from Wakad to Hinjewadi to LR, whereas BR hs atleast 2 and potentially 3.

To add to it, the promised road .. if it happens in next 10 years, will make Baner and blue ridge really close and then it will be about 12 km from City (University or Kothrud).

BR seems to offer better VFM than the projects in Wakad, PS, and Baner Pan Card club area. I've also seen some projects in Baner Pashan Link road, and unless you get a beautiful hill view, you don't get much view in the concrete jungle.

Comment

BR seems to offer better VFM than the projects in Wakad, PS, and Baner Pan Card club area. I've also seen some projects in Baner Pashan Link road, and unless you get a beautiful hill view, you don't get much view in the concrete jungle.
                  Looks like you are all set..!

Comment

By the way, I also compared Life republic Vs. Blue ridge. Blue ridge is closer Pune, more developed, will be completed sooner, better views, and the difference in rates is only about 5-8L for premium LR vs. Blue ridge.
                    Are you sure of the difference? I visited LR & the 3BHK total price was around 75L & as per the above post, BR has 3BHK for 1Cr+. So the difference is around 20-25L!

Comment

- River view flats also have a very beautiful view, and especially for the 3 bhk, they have part golf course view too. The marina is developing quite nicely, and in next 2-3 years, it will be really beautiful.
                      - None of the flats are really vastu compliant, and it seems as if they don't care about it. Some of the flats structure is really ridiculous ... living room at the end of the flat and bedrooms and kitchens at entrance !!
                      - !
                      Thanks for the info.
                      Any inputs on how much of an angle (especially for corner flats for tower 20/21) do golf facing flat have. The sales team maintain that the buildings are Slightly C shaped and it is done for better sunlight and better views from kitchen and master bedroom. If you check their proposed layout there appears to be a curve. The sales team maintain that it would be a clear view of golf course. Any inputs?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X