Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3921 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • From what I heard from the site engineers today at BR, the golf course will not open for another year or so. The club house work hasn't started yet. But it was necessary for BR to get the lawn ready before monsoon so that they can maintain it.

I'm not a golf player nor a golf enthusiast, so cannot comment on the above safety concerns. The golf course lawn does look closer from the tower podiums but I can tell that it will require someone to hit the ball really hard in order to break a window & will require acute precision to hit a cup of tea. In any case, it will have to be an intentional hit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NG2012
    Congratulations! I also have booked in T23. I am very bearish on the future of RE but cannot resist in investing in it.
    I think BlueRidge is a pretty good place to live by the time I get old (er).

Did they told you anything about registration? When is it likely to happen? Are they still charging you 1300 square feet super build up area? Even with 30 Floors...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    Did they told you anything about registration? When is it likely to happen? Are they still charging you 1300 square feet super build up area? Even with 30 Floors...

I think they mentioned May or June...Hopefully in 2013. I booked 3 months ago when there were only 25 (or so) floors. I am too old to expect any pleasant surprises from builders so not going to get worked up about recalculation of super built-up area.

Lets see how it goes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NG2012
    I think they mentioned May or June...Hopefully in 2013. I booked 3 months ago when there were only 25 (or so) floors. I am too old to expect any pleasant surprises from builders so not going to get worked up about recalculation of super built-up area.

Lets see how it goes.

The registrations would tentatively be in July/August. It does not matter as due to the rains the construction wont start till august or early september. So it is okay to take it easy for some time.
    CommentQuote
  • new booking

Hello Friends
    I have booked a 2BHK flat few days ago and proud to be BR member now. Tower 20 -river facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Does the new Real Estate regulator legislation benefit us in terms of the model contract/ carpet area rates etc....?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anandji
    Hello Friends
    I have booked a 2BHK flat few days ago and proud to be BR member now. Tower 20 -river facing.

Anand
    Welcome to the club.
    Our possible future home is in tower 10.
    See you around.
    CommentQuote
    Hello Friends

at what rate did you book?.. can you provide more details like total cost, possession n all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by allnall
    at what rate did you book?.. can you provide more details like total cost, possession n all

ok.. looked at the previous posts and got the answer.. :)
    CommentQuote
    Hello Friends

congratulations!
    CommentQuote
    Hello Friends

Congratulations Anandji ! Welcome to the group. I will be moving to my new home in July end this year (next month) so if you have any questions or apprehensions as your tower progresses freel free to contact me. I will be happy to help you and provide my honest take on things in BR. I am at Tower 2, GC Facing
    CommentQuote
    Hello Friends

Congratulations ! Welcome to the club.

Tower 20 river facing flat is a great buy. Personally, I would prefer the river facing than the golf course. If I had the money and time, I would have invested in a similar river facing flat.

Paranjape folks are good to deal with. But since your flat is yet to be constructed, I would advise you to plan your internal changes well in advance & have them take care of from the builder. Few examples:

- if you don't need a tub, you get refund
    - if you need mosquito nets
    - if you want an open kitchen
    - if you are planning to make changes in the kitchen, then ask them not to put granite counter top.
    - if you want universal sockets (that would take flat pin as well as round ones), then let them know. It is at no additional cost.
    - if you want plumbing changes for a dishwasher
    - if you want the granite counter top raised for dishwasher

You have an advantage. You can visit finished apartments and see what changes people have done. Take the best of those changes & tell that to the Engineering team.

Good luck
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    I bet half of the investors who have booked flats in these towers are probably not aware of the HT lines.

I agree that building towers close to HT lines is not something that you would expect from any builder. This should be brought up with the management. This is similar to Bloomfield (Amit Enterprises) where the HT lines pass way too close to the row houses / bungalows.

I too would have preferred golf close to the river provided they still had kept access to the garden & the river side.

People hardly care for such things while buying (err investing) but later they start cribbing for not noticing such big issues like HT lines which does given return on their investments. The towers near to HT lines may never get a good return and if it is bought for living then I would suggest to sell if off and buy somewhere else rather than taking a big health risk because of high tension electricity lines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Investor2010
    People hardly care for such things while buying (err investing) but later they start cribbing for not noticing such big issues like HT lines which does given return on their investments. The towers near to HT lines may never get a good return and if it is bought for living then I would suggest to sell if off and buy somewhere else rather than taking a big health risk because of high tension electricity lines.

A couple of good articles on health risks of living near high voltage power lines:

"http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/35320/35323/336701.html?d=dmtHMSContent" - "The Bottom Line - Every day we encounter countless exposures. Some are harmful, some are beneficial and most are probably of no consequence at all. Deciding which to worry about enough to avoid is not easy, especially given the multiple sources of information and advice we all have. It may never be possible to say with absolute confidence that high-power voltage lines, or other common exposures, are harmless. But it should provide some comfort to know that there are researchers continuing to look into it and that some (though not all) of the best evidence shows no significant impact on health."

"http://www.hps.org/hpspublications/articles/powerlines.html" -
    "In conclusion, there are no known health risks that have been conclusively demonstrated to be caused by living near high-voltage power lines. But science is unable to prove a negative, including whether low-level EMFs are completely risk free. Most scientists believe that exposure to the low-level EMFs near power lines is safe, but some scientists continue research to look for possible health risks associated with these fields. If there are any risks such as cancer associated with living near power lines, then it is clear that those risks are small."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mansa123
    A couple of good articles on health risks of living near high voltage power lines:

"http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/35320/35323/336701.html?d=dmtHMSContent" - "The Bottom Line - Every day we encounter countless exposures. Some are harmful, some are beneficial and most are probably of no consequence at all. Deciding which to worry about enough to avoid is not easy, especially given the multiple sources of information and advice we all have. It may never be possible to say with absolute confidence that high-power voltage lines, or other common exposures, are harmless. But it should provide some comfort to know that there are researchers continuing to look into it and that some (though not all) of the best evidence shows no significant impact on health."

"http://www.hps.org/hpspublications/articles/powerlines.html" -
    "In conclusion, there are no known health risks that have been conclusively demonstrated to be caused by living near high-voltage power lines. But science is unable to prove a negative, including whether low-level EMFs are completely risk free. Most scientists believe that exposure to the low-level EMFs near power lines is safe, but some scientists continue research to look for possible health risks associated with these fields. If there are any risks such as cancer associated with living near power lines, then it is clear that those risks are small."

Thanks for putting some logic against paronia
    CommentQuote