Hi All ,

I hear that the Blue Ridge Phase II is not doing well. Anyone having any updates on this scheme? What is the possession date for phase II? Heard a lot of cancellations have been happening there any idea please update.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
3896 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I meant nano and not manor. Damn this auto text.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brshanghai
    And the registration is taking forever...

Yes, the builder has been delaying the registration. Is there any benefit of early registration?

The builder at this point in time has asked only for a 10% booking amount. Work is going on for the towers (it appears they are now working on the ground - bottom stage). So while they have not done the registration, they are not asking for any payment either.

I spoke to them last week. They said they would do the registration as soon as the approvals for the additional floors (26 to 30) came through. They are expecting to do the registration in August.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Any idea by when will this be up ? Should be fun having a multiplex close to office for a lot of IT Junta :-)

===================

Xion will house the ever popular chain of cinema viewing - Esquare Multiplex, with 6 screens and a total viewer capacity of 1,200. The sheer number of footfalls make perfect retail sense for your business!

Commercial Projects in Hinjewadi, Pune

Xion Amenities and Specifications | Commercial Property at Hinjewadi | By Paranjape Schemes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Guys,

Any idea by when will this be up ? Should be fun having a multiplex close to office for a lot of IT Junta :-)

===================

Xion will house the ever popular chain of cinema viewing - Esquare Multiplex, with 6 screens and a total viewer capacity of 1,200. The sheer number of footfalls make perfect retail sense for your business!

esquare is one of the bad multiplexes in the city. extremely unprofessional and cheating customers by charging Rs. 40+ for parking. You even have to pay "cleaning fees" for 3D glasses :) They will never let go of a chance to rip off your money. Being in the heart of hinjewadi will be a blessing for them as they get more bakras who are ready to empty their pockets without disturbing any of their brain cells. The prospect of having all this in hinjewadi sounds cool, but being on the main hinjewadi road, it may lead to even worse traffic situation by illegal parking. Anyway, this is the price we pay for urbanization.
    CommentQuote
  • Having option doesn't hurt...
    Merchants charge what market can bear.

It would be good to have an easy option of watching a movie in a multiplex...while staying in BR.

I am sure more such multiplexes will come up in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Superduper
    Having option doesn't hurt...
    Merchants charge what market can bear.

It would be good to have an easy option of watching a movie in a multiplex...while staying in BR.

I am sure more such multiplexes will come up in future.

Jab bakra katne ko tayyar hai to kasai dukaan kyu band karega

JFF, NOM
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Jab bakra katne ko tayyar hai to kasai dukaan kyu band karega

JFF, NOM

By keeping yourself out of a movie-theater, if you have point to prove...be my guest.

My coworker doesn't shop at Walmart, just to prove a point, as she finds their labor practices "repulsive".

I ask her, prove what ? and to whom ?
    CommentQuote
  • BR 26th To 30th -Rate ?

Originally Posted by BR2012
    Yes, the builder has been delaying the registration. Is there any benefit of early registration?

The builder at this point in time has asked only for a 10% booking amount. Work is going on for the towers (it appears they are now working on the ground - bottom stage). So while they have not done the registration, they are not asking for any payment either.

I spoke to them last week. They said they would do the registration as soon as the approvals for the additional floors (26 to 30) came through. They are expecting to do the registration in August.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi BR Team,

What is the Rate for Newly Launched/ Soon to-be Launched - 26th To 30th Floors ?
    Do we anticipate any Rate Increase ?

How many additional flats will these - New 26th To 30th Floor add ?

Also - More # of Floors/ Flats = Delayed possession dates ?

Also - How abt the additional parking space that will be needed ?

Any New/Other Changes these additions may cause worth considering ?

Your I/P's are appreciated ! Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DhamalPrash
    ---------------------------------------------------

Hi BR Team,

What is the Rate for Newly Launched/ Soon to-be Launched - 26th To 30th Floors ?
    Do we anticipate any Rate Increase ?

How many additional flats will these - New 26th To 30th Floor add ?

Also - More # of Floors/ Flats = Delayed possession dates ?

Also - How abt the additional parking space that will be needed ?

Any New/Other Changes these additions may cause worth considering ?

Your I/P's are appreciated ! Thanks!!

Hello DhamalPrash,

When the towers 20 to 23 were launched itself, they were marketed as towers with 30 floors . I had made a booking in April 2012. So, as far as I am aware, the builder is not charging anything additional if you book a flat on floors 26 to 30. All flats on floors 20 and above, facing the same direction, had the same rate. However, at that time itself they informed me that they were awaiting approval for the floors 26 to 30. They were also allowing customers to make a booking on these floors, but the customer had to also do a tentative selection of another flat (on any floor less than 26), just in case the approval did not go through.

Because of floors 26 to 30, there will be an additional 20 flats in each of these towers.

I think with any builder we can expect some delays... but I don't see any particular delay because of the additional floors. The builder was aware the towers were proposed to be 30 floors when they were launched and so I guess (or rather hope :P) they took that into consideration when they were giving customers the expected possession date.

I was told they have made provision for 1 parking per flat. Additional parking can be purchased later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BR2012
    Hello DhamalPrash,

When the towers 20 to 23 were launched itself, they were marketed as towers with 30 floors . I had made a booking in April 2012. .

Was this the plan even in 2012 ? My understanding is that 30 floor stuff came sometime late last year
    CommentQuote
  • btw, it makes no sense for anyone to buy above 24-25th floors for a golf facing property. The view is far better from the floors between 10 to 15 level.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you humbe guy! Its my personal opinion though!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Baruch
    Was this the plan even in 2012 ? My understanding is that 30 floor stuff came sometime late last year

Towers 22 and 23 were defi launched with 30 floors in April 2012. I am not very sure of the launch date of towers 20 and 21.
    CommentQuote
  • Elevator Fun
    Read few posts & looks like we have hit a rough patch with people still debating on whether it is worth living at BR or not. So to lighten the mood, I thought I will post some funny elevator experiences that I have had at BR because of my frequent visits.

Elevator for dummies training is needed at BR especially for people who work in these towers. Typically, if you want to go up, you press the 'UP' button ; if you want to go down, then press the "DOWN" button. But most of the people think that it is the other way round - i.e. depending upon where the elevator is, press the button to call the elevator e.g. if you are on 10th floor and you want to go down but if the elevator is on the 7th floor, then you press the "UP" button. That is so wrong.

Some people press both buttons and then if they are going down, get into the elevator that is going up (ignoring the up or down indicator that lights up) & then complain that they wanted to go down. As if it was the rider's fault.

For some, they don't mind riding the elevator as if they have lot of time on their hands. Just the other day, one gentleman boarded the elevator at level 0, wanting to go to -1 & I was heading up to 15th floor, so he got into my elevator, enjoyed the ride till 15th floor and then headed down to -1.

Is it just me noticing such "out of the ordinary" elevator incidents or has everyone encountered these? If any interesting one, please share it with the team.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnq2012
    Elevator Fun
    Read few posts & looks like we have hit a rough patch with people still debating on whether it is worth living at BR or not. So to lighten the mood, I thought I will post some funny elevator experiences that I have had at BR because of my frequent visits.

Elevator for dummies training is needed at BR especially for people who work in these towers. Typically, if you want to go up, you press the 'UP' button ; if you want to go down, then press the "DOWN" button. But most of the people think that it is the other way round - i.e. depending upon where the elevator is, press the button to call the elevator e.g. if you are on 10th floor and you want to go down but if the elevator is on the 7th floor, then you press the "UP" button. That is so wrong.

Some people press both buttons and then if they are going down, get into the elevator that is going up (ignoring the up or down indicator that lights up) & then complain that they wanted to go down. As if it was the rider's fault.

For some, they don't mind riding the elevator as if they have lot of time on their hands. Just the other day, one gentleman boarded the elevator at level 0, wanting to go to -1 & I was heading up to 15th floor, so he got into my elevator, enjoyed the ride till 15th floor and then headed down to -1.

Is it just me noticing such "out of the ordinary" elevator incidents or has everyone encountered these? If any interesting one, please share it with the team.

Another Elevator etiquette that people should learn is to not stare at other people inside the lift.
    CommentQuote