Sort by :
Filter by :
- they are saying only 3 flats are remaining and that too in 11th floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Thats nothing but an old trick. They are trying to get rid of those flats firstCommentQuote0Flag
- Let me vitist the site and update you guys again.... But one of my relative visited site last week and builder mentioned that they have flats available..but spcifically didnt mentioned the floor...but let me inquire this weekend....thanks all for reply....CommentQuote0Flag
- Golden palms WAKAD
Did you visit Golden palms and talked about availability?CommentQuote0Flag
Is there anyone who has purchased a flat at Golden Palms ?
I am planning to buy one there. What is the credibility of the builder ?
Any experience with them ?
- will get back to you all in next week....
Anybody booked flat in this scheme.... pl share the rate...if possible..any suggerstion pre bargaining...
- This is one of the rubbish sceme. Reasons are as follows
1. Rates are high. If you see montvert in wakad is giving flat 2200 Sq Feet. While Golden Palm is giving on high rates
2. Possession is almost after 2 years .
3. Om Developers are not prompt for timely possession as their project island near to Golden palm is delayed by almost a year.
4. Possession is after 2 years in golden palm and in one year you will pay more than 70% amount so interest of that disbusrsed amnt will increse your cost.CommentQuote0Flag
- visit review golden palms
thanks for reply. i visited golden palms last week, only 2 flats are available and that too on 7th and 12th floor. so no use..rate for these two flats are 2350 and 2400.....new phase will begin in couple of months as per sales team ....so lets wait and watch....
I visited the Golden Palms. I think rate is resonable compared to rates of others that area.
But main problem is that , the project is not approved by PCMC and banks.
I don't know how can they start the booking befor approval ?????CommentQuote0Flag
- I dont understand why people do not ask for PCMC approval file before giving the booking amount ... sad but true :-(CommentQuote0Flag
- #11, it is really surprising, but many people don't know these things.
I remember seeing a list of documents to check before buying a flat. kind of homebuyers checklist. If some one has that can you please post it here.CommentQuote0Flag
- OM Developer The Island residents Join Now!!!
Usergroup for residents of OM Develoepr project The Island at wakad.
Description: This forum is to discuss anything that is related to OM Developers "The Island" project. "The Island" is a new residential project having five 11 storey buildings in Wakad Pune Maharastra. We would like to invite future residents to join this group. Moderator
Palm future residents - you can also join this user group...CommentQuote0Flag