Hi All,

First of all, thank you very much for giving your time in helping out the people through this wonderful website.

Now coming onto the point!!!

I want to buy a property at PS. I have seen few projects here, in that i like Sai Heritage more. But before thinking of anything else i want you people to give me your suggestion whether to buy this property or not. I also need to know the current rates if anybody have purchased here. It would be very helpful for me if you share positive as well as negative thoughts about the said property.

Waiting for your replies.

Thanks in advance,

Prasad
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sai Heritage is decent. The major disadvantage is the box type structure where building are too close to each other. Bargain for 2500-2650. Decent quality of construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Rate

After lot of discussion and bargain, I got the final offer at Rs2800 psf. He quoted me Rs3000/-. This is the status on last Sunday. The construction is good.
    CommentQuote
  • He is charging 28% percent as Load. These are too much. He is selling 2bhk claiming it to be of 1095 sq ft but if you divide 1095 with 1.28 (Load) , you will get actual area which is 855 sq. ft only.

The rates are also high , he is quoting 3000 but ready to give at 2800.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah the loading thing is so true.. i am not sure if its worth 2800. Also what is he doing about parking now that PCMC has given free parking.. is that why he has beefed up rates or is he charging extra for parking too..

I remember him saying 32 L for a 2 bhk in Feb.
    CommentQuote
  • G.K builders is not bothered about the parking rule as of now because he says its still an amendment. Such things take long to become laws and longer to get ppl follow them.
    Last week I went there, 2BHK's did not have any covered parking left and he was charging 1L for open parking
    CommentQuote