Hi All,

I visited a site Shivtirth Nagar located at Kalewadi, Pimpri.
The builder is Behede Babar Bhangdia Associates.
The rate quoted by builder was Rs. 2400 per sq. ft . for 2BHK flat.
Any one having information about this builder and how much the rate negotiable in this area??

Address of Site:-
Shivtirth Nagar
S.No.59/2a/1/4, Shreenagar,
Kalewadi, Pimpri
Pune :411017

Thanks in Advance.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am also interested in this property. he told me the total package would be for around 23-24 lakhs (negotiable). I am planning to visit the site this saterday. Please tell me your first impression about the apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you plz provide site office contact no?
    CommentQuote
  • this is the link for that,
    entireindia.com/yellowpages/businessinformation.asp?i=9015&s1=Behede+Babar+Bhangdia+Associates+Pune
    www.puneproperties.com/pimpri/swami-samarth-nagar.php
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this site yesterday. Location is not good, construction quality is also not good, they have cracks formed in their sample flat itself. They have slummed area on both sides of the buildings. Builder is ready to offer upto 2200-2150 psf.
    i dont think it is a right choice.
    CommentQuote
  • nilesh,
    u told the path is :
    Shri Swami Samartha Nagar, Lakshminagar, Near Bukaunwoulf Colony, Pimpri Chinchwad Link Road, Pune- 411033

this is the different one,
    ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/../members/kjk258899-31379.html"]kjk258899 told us is kalewadi...plz cofirm me told us is kalewadi...plz cofirm me
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for Resale property in Shivtirth Nagar

I have visited some of the new buildings in shivtirth nagar. They seem to have leakage problem in every flat. Is there any one from discussion group has purchased property here.
    Please guide me to choose property here. How is the society? Is there any issue in society/ How big is the leakage problem?
    CommentQuote