Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas about the Sai Majestic project and its builders?
They are quoting 2350/sq ft. for Sai Majesty. It is the same builder as Sai Orchard and Sai Marigold. However, they are quoating 2650 for Sai Marigold because of amenities and better bathroom fittings than Sai Majesty?

How are these builders? They are saying that they can give possesion in September.

Subha.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • builder is Shree Sai Venture, its new in market, he just completed Sai Orchard project.
    I personally checked out these projects and quality looks good. but cant say much more about builder...
    CommentQuote
  • R u talking about Sai majestic ?

if do you have anymore info for this project, kindly update me.
    Originally Posted by SubhaP
    Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas about the Sai Majestic project and its builders?
    They are quoting 2350/sq ft. for Sai Majesty. It is the same builder as Sai Orchard and Sai Marigold. However, they are quoating 2650 for Sai Marigold because of amenities and better bathroom fittings than Sai Majesty?

How are these builders? They are saying that they can give possesion in September.

Subha.
    CommentQuote
  • very bad builder

hi,

Builder's reputation is very bad in terms of meeting commitments....they do lots of false promises and commitments which totally fail to fulfill...all i can say is that i am providing all first hand experience....

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • false commitments -- by builder

They have their sales team members including the builder(they are 3 brothers) which i felt were very adament in nature who believed that we customers are just beggers.....they still think that its a sellers market which is incorrect atleast in pimple saudagar.....They have just one plus point which is they use really good quality construction materials.... apart from that there is nothing to praise for this builder....hence, put across your lowest budget to them.... For sai majesty..the rates for this builder would be 2200-2250 psft max.....

rgrds
    CommentQuote
  • I guess most of the apts here have been sold out. The ones remaining have face the slums. Rather add another 1l and get a good view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanmanganthe
    I guess most of the apts here have been sold out. The ones remaining have face the slums. Rather add another 1l and get a good view.

Guys, now no point to discuss, today i went to visit n finalize flat but unfortunately all flats are sold out...rate was 2500. :-(
    CommentQuote