Hi,

I require review about Apostrophe (Kasturi enterprises) and about its construction quality.

What are the price he is asking, what is the availability there...

Its other 2 projects in WAKAD (La vida loca & La salatte seems to be impressive).

It would be great if anyone can also provide the list of items to be checked before buying a house.
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I agree... rate is higher than 4000 in Wakad.
    But 5000/5100...isn't too high for this area and project ??
    CommentQuote
  • What is extra he offers when he takes Rs 1000 psf extra ?

Quality may be one of the factor but see the difference in Rate, seems unrealistic ?

Need a detailed review of "extras" which he may be offering and then only it will be possible to comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed...
    Construction quality differ from Builder to builder. I haven't visited the site..so can't comment the quality or extras :-)
    So request to members to provide feedback who have some idea abt this project

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    What is extra he offers when he takes Rs 1000 psf extra ?

Quality may be one of the factor but see the difference in Rate, seems unrealistic ?

Need a detailed review of "extras" which he may be offering and then only it will be possible to comment.

Few points from my side
    1. Construction quality, which is far better than other projects charging 4000.
    2. Internal specification are very good(I have seen sample and also other ready flats)
    3. Most important they want to present it as high class society (no common man), hence higher rate similar to branded items.

PS: I am not there marketing guy..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks...
    Yes, that rate is not for common man :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agrawal2
    Thanks...
    Yes, that rate is not for common man :)

It is not necessary that everything should be affordable to the comman man isn't it? On one side where we have a sukh sagar, we also have a le Meridien. Depending on the budget, people eat where they can afford. So if one cant afford at Apostrophe, they can try at other lower grade (relatively) builders projects. There are plenty around. But then dont complain about the quality and ambience :)

Disclaimer: I had liked this project 3 yrs back but since it is located next to a gaothan like area and no good infrastructure around, I rejected it. No point in spending 50L+ in an area where you would feel unsafe to move around at night. Not sure if things have improved now, but I would still not prefer to buy anywhere in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • what is best rate in resale Apostrophe
    CommentQuote
  • For a two bhk, max to max should be 64 or 65. A 2bhk flat recently sold there for 63 (two months back I guess) + stamp duty and registration. Giving more than that is not worth as per me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Any update on quality n builder rating. One of my colleague wants to buy a flat in apostrophe next. Pl suggest. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • This discussion started way back in 2009 and apostrophe phase has not completed yet. Any reasons? Please let me know. Why they are delaying possessions. Already their cost is very high.

If anyone has idea about last 2bhk sold price please let me know. I am interested in this project but need your opinion before i take any decision.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Soumya0299 months ago
      Do you have any update on the price ? I am looking to buy here as well, but the price quoted is very high
  • Apostrophe Next got registered under MahaRERA.

Source:
    https://maharerait.mahaonline.gov.in/SearchList/SearchList

mahaRERA site:
    https://maharera.mahaonline.gov.in/
    CommentQuote