Collapse

Kasturi Apostrophe in Moshi, Pune

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
26 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kasturi Apostrophe in Moshi, Pune

Projects like Apostrophe, Inspera will have more rates than rest because of the specs, quality, service compared to rest & the brand name of the builder. Remember, even in case of resales, some projects command more than rest.
    Eg. Sky Lounge at Kalyaninagar will have more price/sq ft than Fortaleza or Kumar Sophronia.

However, personally, I would rather prefer less amenities/specs & opt for better location. In your case, I would shift to not so high profile project at Aundh-Baner rather than very good project at Wakad. Locality matters as well.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

what lovely names!! apostrophe!! Next projects will be named like comma, colon, Semicolon and it will end with a grand project called Fullstop!!!

Comment

Hi All,

What should be price for the Apostrophe project. Sell guy is asking for 5100 psqf. Is it worth enough for this area and the project ? What about Kasturi group - Negotiation, Quality ??

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Agrawal2 View Post
          Hi All,

What should be price for the Apostrophe project. Sell guy is asking for 5100 psqf. Is it worth enough for this area and the project ? What about Kasturi group - Negotiation, Quality ??

Thanks
          they don't negotiate much... I guess u can hardly bring them down by 50 or 100 rs not more than that..

Comment

Rates in Wakad are in the range of 3700 to 4200.
            5100 is too high.....

I read on some other thread Rama Group is taking ~3700 psft for Capricco phase 2.

Comment

Originally posted by gotia1 View Post
              Rates in Wakad are in the range of 3700 to 4200.
              5100 is too high.....

I read on some other thread Rama Group is taking ~3700 psft for Capricco phase 2.
              that is average rate in Wakad, permium projects like Apostrophe and Nandan are more than 4800

Comment

I agree... rate is higher than 4000 in Wakad.
                But 5000/5100...isn't too high for this area and project ??

Comment

What is extra he offers when he takes Rs 1000 psf extra ?

Quality may be one of the factor but see the difference in Rate, seems unrealistic ?

Need a detailed review of "extras" which he may be offering and then only it will be possible to comment.

Comment

Agreed...
                    Construction quality differ from Builder to builder. I haven't visited the site..so can't comment the quality or extras :-)
                    So request to members to provide feedback who have some idea abt this project

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aedhole View Post
                      What is extra he offers when he takes Rs 1000 psf extra ?

Quality may be one of the factor but see the difference in Rate, seems unrealistic ?

Need a detailed review of "extras" which he may be offering and then only it will be possible to comment.
                      Few points from my side
                      1. Construction quality, which is far better than other projects charging 4000.
                      2. Internal specification are very good(I have seen sample and also other ready flats)
                      3. Most important they want to present it as high class society (no common man), hence higher rate similar to branded items.

PS: I am not there marketing guy..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X