Need info on Subject project. Thx -
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I visited the construction site yesterday.
    Three buildings are planned out of which 1 is almost ready and second is more than half ready. they are claiming to give possession by sept 09 end.

Construction wise its good. hall and kitchen are spacious. Rooms are average sized. 2bhk is around 1100 sq ft. for 2bhk they are quoting 40L and for 2.5 bhk 43L. Rates are negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Have anyone booked here ? My friend is booking a 2 BHK flat here tomorrow. Lets see how he negotiates and what rate he's getting. Will update you tomorrow...Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Have anyone booked here ? My friend is booking a 2 BHK flat here tomorrow. Lets see how he negotiates and what rate he's getting. Will update you tomorrow...Thx -

My friend booked a 2 BHK flat in Orchid Towers y'day.
    Area - 1100 sq ft
    Total Package inclusive of SD/reg/MSEB/parking - INR 37.9 Lacs
    Maintenance - Extra

Let me know your views. Thanks - :)
    CommentQuote
  • paying a 30k+ EMI for 20 years means to me that i have become a slave to the builder and the bank.

rates for a rented flat of this size and locality is 10k per month. That means a much higher price-rent ratio of 33. This figure should not go beyond 27 in current market conditions.

good deal if we assume the jobmarket stays good for next 5-10 years.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the availability of 2BHKs when u bought ?
    CommentQuote

Area - 1100 sq ft
    Total Package inclusive of SD/reg/MSEB/parking - INR 37.9 Lacs
    Maintenance - Extra

Let me know your views. Thanks - :)

Has anybody hit the better deal than this ? Pls share. also need a feedback on the builder commitments. Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shekhar7
    After seeing this thread, I called up their Sales office..
    for 2.5 BHK, I got 49 lacs as figure.. !!!!
    I didn't talk after that

Toooo high....not worth considering.Why there is sudden jump in the rate ? Not able to understand...
    Has anybody actually booked a flat here ? Pls shed some light on this project and builder. Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK at Orchid Towers

Hi, the 1100 sqft 2BHK that your friend booked for 37.5L, works out to around 3000/- per square feet. But I am not able to negotiate below 3150/-, which they say is their final rate, even though I am looking at 3BHKs, which are hardly sold in this project. 2BHKs are almost all sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • orchid rate/sq ft

once u book just figure out rate/sqft.
    also had u been to comfort zone-baner.
    is tehre anybdy who has purchased in comfort zone,if yes please give a brief.
    Originally Posted by abhineetmishra1
    I visited the construction site yesterday.
    Three buildings are planned out of which 1 is almost ready and second is more than half ready. they are claiming to give possession by sept 09 end.

Construction wise its good. hall and kitchen are spacious. Rooms are average sized. 2bhk is around 1100 sq ft. for 2bhk they are quoting 40L and for 2.5 bhk 43L. Rates are negotiable.
    CommentQuote
  • Has Orchid tower possesion of flats done as per promise on Sep 09 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Has Orchid tower possesion of flats done as per promise on Sep 09 ?

Nope...not yet. :D As usual... !! But I could see 2 lights ON...in the first building near to the main road.
    CommentQuote
    Nope...not yet. :D As usual... !! But I could see 2 lights ON...in the first building near to the main road.

Well, those must the workers then coz the building which is seen from the road 'A' is supposed to given last & the bookings have been stopped (don't know current situation though).

Completion or no completion of individual buildings, I am concerned about the completion of the project in totality in general for which I remain skeptical.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Well, those must the workers then coz the building which is seen from the road 'A' is supposed to given last & the bookings have been stopped (don't know current situation though).

Completion or no completion of individual buildings, I am concerned about the completion of the project in totality in general for which I remain skeptical.

My friend, who has booked in C-wing is yet to get a possession. However, he says that people have started living in inner buildings.(Wing-B to be precise) Don't know the true story. :)
    CommentQuote
  • yes. The builder has started giving possession for last 2 months. there are now already some families living in orchid towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ngpune
    yes. The builder has started giving possession for last 2 months. there are now already some families living in orchid towers.

Any updates on amenities completion? What is the current status of those?
    CommentQuote