While I was house hunting in Pune, i realized that the recession and some drop in real estate prices allowed buyers some choices.

Firstly you always have the choice of 2 BHK in developed area like Baner, Baudhan compared to a 3 BHK in a developed area like PS.

Another was having a house facing amenities and open space compared to having a big house facing more flats all around.

Third was having a comparatively small house in a green locality like Ramnagar colony (expensive) to having a bigger house in a concrete jungle like PS.

Fourth was seeing the water situation and deciding on that. PS is okie and has no major water issues. Kharadi is still getting a promised water line from world bank project. Wagholi has no water, and have heard even Baudhan except for Ramnagar does not have too much water.

For personal reasons, I need a relatively bigger house so decide to buy it in a concrete jungle. I would advise you that you think about these factors while you buy a flat.

PS: Am sure about water situation in Kharadi, Wagholi, and PS, Baudhan is just hear say.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dilemma

Originally Posted by akssenti
    While I was house hunting in Pune, i realized that the recession and some drop in real estate prices allowed buyers some choices.

Firstly you always have the choice of 2 BHK in developed area like Baner, Baudhan compared to a 3 BHK in a developed area like PS.

Another was having a house facing amenities and open space compared to having a big house facing more flats all around.

Third was having a comparatively small house in a green locality like Ramnagar colony (expensive) to having a bigger house in a concrete jungle like PS.

Fourth was seeing the water situation and deciding on that. PS is okie and has no major water issues. Kharadi is still getting a promised water line from world bank project. Wagholi has no water, and have heard even Baudhan except for Ramnagar does not have too much water.

For personal reasons, I need a relatively bigger house so decide to buy it in a concrete jungle. I would advise you that you think about these factors while you buy a flat.

PS: Am sure about water situation in Kharadi, Wagholi, and PS, Baudhan is just hear say.

Hi same dilemma here.

Btw how did u manage the huge loan fm bank?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking to buy an apartment in PS but you calling it a concrete jungle makes me a bit skeptical.Why do you think so that it cannot have greenery in future?
    CommentQuote