hi all,

Right now i am a tenant in Supreme Palms, Balewadi road, Baner. i love this society. it has elegant construction and the rooms size everything is perfect. All the flats are sold out here.

Does anyone know any similar property like this?
Or i would heartily appreciate if any member could tell me some property with very good constrcution in Baner, Balewadi, wakad, pimple saudagar areas?

My budget is b/w 35-40 L.

Thanks
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohitnagdeo
    Hi Amir,

I believe that 49 lacs for a 2bhk in supreme palms ......its highly overrated ...last deal was closed in 43 lacs in feb 2010.

Just wondering if six month down the line someone asks same thing quoted for 55 lakhs will the asnwer be "Very expensive man. Just six month they were quoting for 49 lakh. " :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amir_79
    That price sounds fine. This investor is from mumbai and he is like the builder sold a flat recently 4400 psf and is not willing to budge from what he is expecting....

I have been hearing this 49 lac rs quoe tag from many days.....from all the brokers...seems nobody is ready to buy at such high price......and they are not getting any MOTA BAKRA...

Keep that in mind that its only 1080 sq feet flat.......I am sure he has to come down till 45-46 lacs....
    CommentQuote
  • This is crazy, what are people quoting? This is a typical mentality in mumbai where people hang on to rates or just jack them up for no reason at all...
    Originally Posted by rohitnagdeo
    I have been hearing this 49 lac rs quoe tag from many days.....from all the brokers...seems nobody is ready to buy at such high price......and they are not getting any MOTA BAKRA...

Keep that in mind that its only 1080 sq feet flat.......I am sure he has to come down till 45-46 lacs....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Just wondering if six month down the line someone asks same thing quoted for 55 lakhs will the asnwer be "Very expensive man. Just six month they were quoting for 49 lakh. " :D

And I am wondering what will people say 1 yr down the line IF the price becomes 40L. "Dude 1 yr back it was 45L, wait for some more time and you can get it for 35L max.":D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Although the property is very good, i dont see a reason for such high prices there....there's one seller which i have across who is quoting 65L + SD for a 1490 3 BHK flat. I believe he is not able to sell as i had approached him once in oct last yr and last month as well....but still not willing to budge on the rate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    And I am wondering what will people say 1 yr down the line IF the price becomes 40L. "Dude 1 yr back it was 45L, wait for some more time and you can get it for 35L max.":D:D:D

and miss the bus like June 2009 and contribute to threads like "Time to buy prop in Pune has gone" :) . It can go both ways. Lets wait and see. Diwali prediction have been prohibited as they have proven unpopular amongst both bears and bulls, so lets make Dussera predictions in the meantime :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    and miss the bus like June 2009 and contribute to threads like "Time to buy prop in Pune has gone" :)

:D:D:D
    Well said Compuwalah ! Just like over-optimistic people, there are over-pessimistic people (and forever pessimistic people), who are just waiting for the disasters to come and prove them right :)

Btw, I feel that Baner area on the other side of the highway looks more promising and affordable too. The rate difference between 2 sides of highway is around 300-500 Rs psf (and the reason seems mainly psychological).
    Consider this:
    1. That area too comes within PMC limits
    2. Excellent connectivity to Hinjewadi thru highway, and easy access to Baner Road too
    3. A very good residential project like Rohan Leher, with much better specifications is available there at much lesser rates
    4. A private IT Park (Technospace by Tierth Developers) is coming up right behind Merc showroom (check on Google)
    5. Another commercial property, Supreme Headquarters (by same Supreme Palms builder :) is coming up on same land with office and retail space.

Wot say guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • priyamarmani, which scheme do you sell there in baner?
    What about infra/water/market in that area? Talk facts, don't just speculate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    :D:D:D
    Well said Compuwalah ! Just like over-optimistic people, there are over-pessimistic people (and forever pessimistic people), who are just waiting for the disasters to come and prove them right :)

Btw, I feel that Baner area on the other side of the highway looks more promising and affordable too. The rate difference between 2 sides of highway is around 300-500 Rs psf (and the reason seems mainly psychological).
    Consider this:
    1. That area too comes within PMC limits
    2. Excellent connectivity to Hinjewadi thru highway, and easy access to Baner Road too
    3. A very good residential project like Rohan Leher, with much better specifications is available there at much lesser rates
    4. A private IT Park (Technospace by Tierth Developers) is coming up right behind Merc showroom (check on Google)
    5. Another commercial property, Supreme Headquarters (by same Supreme Palms builder :) is coming up on same land with office and retail space.

Wot say guys ?

Any project there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Any project there?

Rohan Leher (at arnd 3300 psf) : Smart home with video door, remote controlled lights, gas leak detectors, password protection on main door, motion detectors in balcony, panic button, etc. Very good specifications like wooden flooring in master bed, 3*3 vitrified tiles, veneered doors, etc. Possession this year

Eldea Espanola (arnd 3000 psf): Spanish homes by Puranik Builders. Spanish architecture, huge land size, very good location (opp to Orchid hotel on other side of highway) But specifications not so impressive. And possession will take time

Green Zone by Aditya Developers (3100-330 psf): This is right opposite to Rohan Leher. Though the total cost of flat comes very less here, it is mainly due to very small sized flats. A 2HK for around 35 lacs. Average specifications

Nea Pura by Bhandari Associates : not much info on this project

But, all these big projects shaping up in that part point towards one thing: It will soon wear a developed land look, and sport same rates as 3600 - 4000
    CommentQuote
  • Rohan Leher would also be in range of 40-45L (even 2 BHK)...still expensive :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    Rohan Leher (at arnd 3300 psf) : Smart home with video door, remote controlled lights, gas leak detectors, password protection on main door, motion detectors in balcony, panic button, etc. Very good specifications like wooden flooring in master bed, 3*3 vitrified tiles, veneered doors, etc. Possession this year

Eldea Espanola (arnd 3000 psf): Spanish homes by Puranik Builders. Spanish architecture, huge land size, very good location (opp to Orchid hotel on other side of highway) But specifications not so impressive. And possession will take time

Green Zone by Aditya Developers (3100-330 psf): This is right opposite to Rohan Leher. Though the total cost of flat comes very less here, it is mainly due to very small sized flats. A 2HK for around 35 lacs. Average specifications

Nea Pura by Bhandari Associates : not much info on this project

But, all these big projects shaping up in that part point towards one thing: It will soon wear a developed land look, and sport same rates as 3600 - 4000

What about water supply in that area? general stores? vegetables? hospitals or at least some general physicians clinic?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    What about water supply in that area? general stores? vegetables? hospitals or at least some general physicians clinic?

IT people dont need all that. They are fools who only care about video door s, wooden flooring and club house etc. Amenities matter, necessities dont.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    IT people dont need all that. They are fools who only care about video door s, wooden flooring and club house etc. Amenities matter, necessities dont.

now I raised the point about water and I am from IT :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007

IT people are punching bags here..
    CommentQuote