Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Last updated: March 16 2010
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
    IT people dont need all that. They are fools who only care about video door s, wooden flooring and club house etc. Amenities matter, necessities dont.

IT people are punching bags here..

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
      and miss the bus like June 2009 and contribute to threads like "Time to buy prop in Pune has gone" . It can go both ways. Lets wait and see. Diwali prediction have been prohibited as they have proven unpopular amongst both bears and bulls, so lets make Dussera predictions in the meantime
      Nope, we are Indians, so no Dussera predictions, how about Christmas or Easter or some chinese festival predictions?
      Last edited by RAJESHP; March 16 2010, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sanav3 View Post
        What about water supply in that area? general stores? vegetables? hospitals or at least some general physicians clinic?
        Once these things are in place, you will crib that the flats there are too expensive

Man the whole point is: The same facilities (markets, hospitals, etc.) that are available across the road will be accessible from here too. So, why not take the benefit of price difference if one is thinking of Baner area.
        About water, electricity ... tell me about any project of established and reputed builders which does not have water and electricity !!!! They have to take care of such basics. Not for social charity ..but for pure business reasons. They have a brand to maintain. And if you notice, there are big builders like Rohan, Aditya, Bhandari, Supreme, etc. betting on that land, not those scorpio wala local builders.
        To me, That is a better indication of things than listening to some of the enlightened souls here
        Yes, the concerns regarding milk, medicines, vegetables, chicken, etc are fine. But once people start staying there, these amenities would soon follow. And 4 residential projects going on there are an indication that people would soon stay there. Is that Rocket science? Pure business, isnt it ??
        Also, as I highlighted, Supreme Headquarters has plans for retail on ground and first floor. Even Technospace has retail plans on ground floor.
        Btw, I am not dealing in those schemes. That info is available on net.

Further, there are no slums and no encroachments in that area. That is also a good thing.
        Anyway, that is my opinion. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. But it seems that this forum is meant just to criticize everything, and anyone praising something is branded and slotted as "Builder / Investor / IT Guy " !!

Comment

I agree with Priyam Ramani that forum content is getting monotonic. To have a bit of fairness, people of opposite view point must be allowed without getting unwantedly targeted personally or communally. Its highly improper to stereotype community and make personal remarks.

Comment

Wrong comparison

The basic issue here is that Priya is directly comparing SUpreme Palms with Rohan Leher & takes the S.Palms rate as base rate for entire Balewadi forgetting the fact that there are other projects on this road which sell for less than Rohan Leher. Also, price of investor & builder comparison is of now use. If I am an investor just for fun, I will demand 1Cr for 1BR flat at Wakad, but this doesn't mean that Wakad rates are 10,000/sq ft, hence buy at Mulshi.

As far as infra will follow, man give me a break. I can list atleast 25 projects where people are staying for 1-3 years yet there is no infra available. In fact, there is severe water issue in Supreme Palms itself, let alone Leher.

A crow if painted white doesn't become a dove.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Fast, good and cheap; pick only two.

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
                To have a bit of fairness, people of opposite view point must be allowed without getting unwantedly targeted personally or communally. Its highly improper to stereotype community and make personal remarks.
                Agree, I will edit my post, will remove the personal remarks

Comment

Fast, good and cheap; pick only two.
                  This is for which reference? Formula 1?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    This is for which reference? Formula 1?

I did not get you

Comment

I did not get you
                      I meant to say that I didn't understand the reference for which you asked this question & to whom? Hence, please post the previous context for the same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X