Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Last updated: March 16 2010
44 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Any property like Supreme Palms(Balewadi road)?

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    I meant to say that I didn't understand the reference for which you asked this question & to whom? Hence, please post the previous context for the same.
    Ok!

It was general comment (comment from helpless Puneite...)

I agree with 90% of what you say; but in Pune we are put in a situation where we have to make 2 choices out of 3...(ideally it should be all that one must get)

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
      Fast, good and cheap; pick only two.
      Good & inexpensive (not cheap).
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

So we have to put money in under construction and in remote area at less rate (Good and inexpensive)

Or put less money in ready posession but not so good construction/area (inexpensive and fast)

Or put huge money in ready possession in good area with good construction (good and fast)

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
          So we have to put money in under construction and in remote area at less rate (Good and inexpensive)

Or put less money in ready posession but not so good construction/area (inexpensive and fast)

Or put huge money in ready possession in good area with good construction (good and fast)

Man, don't see RE only in rate/sq ft perspective. See the value which it offers. Just as you said in your other post, buying at Shankar Sheth road at 4250 is better than spending same amount at Kharadi. So, though the price is same, the value which the former offers is tonnes more than the later.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X