Hi ,
i inquired about urban-nirvana at kharadi just no quoted 2500 2bhk 1075 poss. in dec 09.
i checked their website also it looks good.
any one has any knowledge about this project?
which is best project in Kharadi area
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Urban Nirvana is a decent project... check with his delay though was quoting september till sometime back.. friend bought 2.5 BHK at 2415 so you can negotiate till that for sure. Water is an issue coz everyone is banking on water project by world bank.

Overall a nice project with decent internal fittings.
    CommentQuote
  • 2 months back,
    I was quoted rate of 2500/ psf. without any negotiations, I was offered 2 lacs of discount on spot for 2bhk house.
    I think if you negotiate well, the rates can come down to 2200 psf with free parking. This is atleast you should get. They are not getting enough bookings as kharadi has so many empty projects. They had third tower of 2-3 bhk which they re-planned to 1bhk. This shows they are not getting booking in 2-3 bhk houses.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rajesh,

Trying multi track approach to get a good deal that side.

Majority of projects r ready possession and avble.

Panvalkar group and Urban nirvana seem to be most affected , as majority of Ads r fm these two groups.

Goel ganga seems to be value for money i.e cheapest . Also majority of people r staying there.
    CommentQuote
  • There is dearth of rent payers there,
    Huge inventory of ready flats,
    No road, No water

Sum total : dont look at it fm investment angle in med term.
    However for staying it might be a good proposition, if u can cope with rains and tanker water.
    CommentQuote
  • interested in kharadi

Hi Rajesh

Any luck with negotiation for Urban Nirvana. Iam also looking for a 2bed in a good project in Kharadi. If we can get a good discount if we book 2 flats together, Iam game.
    CommentQuote
  • On a side note,
    I checked for Goel Ganga's ganga constella.
    The builder said there are only 8 flats available- all on top floor(floor no 8)
    So I did not check anything else..
    But in resale, I found several 2BHK flats were available for as little as 22L - 24L (around 1050 sqft) So keep this pricing in Mind in Kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • sure.. give me your contact details or mail id.. and keep me posted with latest updates you have.

Originally Posted by saniya
    Hi Rajesh

Any luck with negotiation for Urban Nirvana. Iam also looking for a 2bed in a good project in Kharadi. If we can get a good discount if we book 2 flats together, Iam game.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates!

Rates quoted are around 2500 psf. however, u can get Goel Ganga around 2100-2200. Gera at 2200-2400. These r abt 200-300 less than the bldr quoted rates. Goel ganga is the only project with some habitation.

Mount and Glory quoted around 2400 but ready to reduce and flats of ur choice is fully avble in a weeks time.

Methinks: Rates r going to drop further as investors/bldrs wait and wait to offload these apartments with no buyer in sight nor any rent avble. The resale rates have consistently decreased over a period of 6-8 months, since the bldrs have started giving possession. Even the bldrs have been reducing ratres.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    On a side note,
    I checked for Goel Ganga's ganga constella.
    The builder said there are only 8 flats available- all on top floor(floor no 8)
    So I did not check anything else..
    But in resale, I found several 2BHK flats were available for as little as 22L - 24L (around 1050 sqft) So keep this pricing in Mind in Kharadi.

thanks for the message.
    where did you find the resale flat in this range? in ganga constella or somewhere else?
    CommentQuote
  • Urban Nirvana

Hi,

I am also looking for buying compact 2 BHK flat (895 or 885 S.ft ) in Urban nirvana project located at Kharadi.

If any body is interested then tell to we can go ahead for group booking to avail good negotiable rates.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeshln
    thanks for the message.
    where did you find the resale flat in this range? in ganga constella or somewhere else?

Yes, In Ganga constella. There were few investor flats available below 25L range. Even I got sign from the builder that he can negotiate to around 27L but those flats were on top floor and am not interested on top floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Urban nirvana.

Hi,

The loading in this project r large.

Thus for saleable 1070 sq ft flat in A wing, built up is 995 sq ft

and actual carpet area, u r getting appr 702 sq ft. Thats 70 % loading.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi can any one tell me about the Urbun Nirvana Projct, Kharadi ........3 month back my friend booked a 2 BHK flat (895 sf.) possession in Oct-10 in 2300 psf .....now when i visited builder is not ready to give same flat less than 2450 psf.....is it still worth it .....how is project and builder
    CommentQuote
  • I am checking Urban Nirvana site, On 13th Sept (20 days back) asking rate is 2650 per sq ft for B wing 1.5 bhk 22.78 to 23.35 and for 2 bhk 26.75 to 27.03.

But yesterday i check that site again (After 20 days) rate is 2727 per sq ft. So accordingly price increases for 1.5 and 2 bhk flat.

But numbers of flat sold 20 days back and yesterday are same.....not even single flat sold in 20 days but price hike from 2650 to 2727 ..... i think that is for Diwali customer :p

Not single extra flat sold in 20 days.....water and road problem in Kharadi still price is raising...
    CommentQuote
  • That is their habit..they are not updating the flat status in their site....I am checking this site for last 4 months..Other than rs. they have never update the flat status
    CommentQuote