Has anyone booked at Elmwoods? Please provide some reviews
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One of my friend booked a 2bhk flat in Elmwood in Pimple saudagar. I believe he is getting the rate of 2500/- per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • I recently visited Elmwoods- Sukhwani builders, near Govind Garden. The builder quoted me 2900/sqft for 2.5 & 3 BHK flats. He is ready to negotiate up to 2800/sqft. So the total prize for 3 BHK(1455) becomes 46.6L and for 2.5 BHK(1355) it is 44L. The flats are spacious and location also sounds good.
    Can anybody comment about the construction quality as well as the builders reputation? What much should i negotiate for these flats? I believe he can be negotiated up to 2600/sqft. But is it worth buying with this rate(2600) in that area?
    Can anybody suggest few more good sites in PS?
    I visited GK he is quoting more that 3000/sqft for any of his sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody suggest what will be good rate at this time in Elmwoods?
    CommentQuote
  • low sales

Hi All,

I enquired about this project last weekend and it seems many flats are still unsold though more than half work is finished. And as usual, builder was quoting 3150 psft (though he immediately came down to 3050).
    I like the area and project is also good enough but can't think of any reason why sales are so low . Could anybody give any justification besides the high rates? Also if anybody knows the correct ongoing rates in that area, please let me know?

Thanks
    CommentQuote