Sort by :
Filter by :
- Looks like no one knows about the areaCommentQuote0Flag
- If not very old construction then 25-30 lacsCommentQuote0Flag
- where exactly is sahakar nagr. can you please help recollect.
30L for 500sq ft. Isnt that high ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mogamboI have a 500 sq.ft ,1 beder apartment in Sahakar nagar Society has garden, lift, 24 hrs water, parking.It is in quite place and 5 mins walk from Gajanan Maharaj temple.
how much should I be looking for?
Is your flat near ICICI bank atm ??
if its old const, then anything above 25L would be a bonus for you :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Its not very old, its in tulshibagvale colony. It is a prime area.CommentQuote0Flag