Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Hi All,

    Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
    Thanks in advance.

    Prices are 2900 nego. Project is expected to be delayed on account of lack of bookings. The infra is also pathetic with no proper road in place. Better not to venture here, infact don't venture in any under-construction project as the projects may get abandoned/indefinitely delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Hi All,

    Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
    Thanks in advance.

    I have booked at Rohan Leher 2900 psf. I was reviewing their plan and showing interest since last year when their launch price was around 3500.

    Later as part of the price protection scheme they reduce the price to 2900 psq. AFAIK, new bookings start at 2950 psf.

    About the builder:
    I have had very good experience with Rohan Builders in the past and that was one of the reasons why I booked a flat at Leher. I have seen them deliver what they promise.

    About the area:
    I believe the Baner-Balewadi area has a lot of growth potential in the coming years. It is going to emerge as a prime area given its proximity to IT park and next generation educational institutes. It is natural that there will be problems as the area evolves but I believe those problems will get solved as a community starts living in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by august11
    I have booked at Rohan Leher 2900 psf. I was reviewing their plan and showing interest since last year when their launch price was around 3500.

    Later as part of the price protection scheme they reduce the price to 2900 psq. AFAIK, new bookings start at 2950 psf.

    About the builder:
    I have had very good experience with Rohan Builders in the past and that was one of the reasons why I booked a flat at Leher. I have seen them deliver what they promise.

    About the area:
    I believe the Baner-Balewadi area has a lot of growth potential in the coming years. It is going to emerge as a prime area given its proximity to IT park and next generation educational institutes. It is natural that there will be problems as the area evolves but I believe those problems will get solved as a community starts living in that area.


    Whether its rohan or any builder, but as there is nothing there, in and around rohan leher as of now...so I dont think that if Rohan deliver on time then also that area is not safe at all to live....so I think 2900 rate still looks expensive....Rate should not be more than 2500 & I am damn sure Rohan will offer similar rates during this festive season (till Dec-09)...
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    did u book at 3500 psf and coz of price protection you got at for 2900 psf? or its was the negotiation which reduced the price?
    Originally Posted by august11

    Later as part of the price protection scheme they reduce the price to 2900 psq. AFAIK, new bookings start at 2950 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by august11
    I have booked at Rohan Leher 2900 psf. I was reviewing their plan and showing interest since last year when their launch price was around 3500.

    Later as part of the price protection scheme they reduce the price to 2900 psq. AFAIK, new bookings start at 2950 psf.

    About the builder:
    I have had very good experience with Rohan Builders in the past and that was one of the reasons why I booked a flat at Leher. I have seen them deliver what they promise.

    About the area:
    I believe the Baner-Balewadi area has a lot of growth potential in the coming years. It is going to emerge as a prime area given its proximity to IT park and next generation educational institutes. It is natural that there will be problems as the area evolves but I believe those problems will get solved as a community starts living in that area.

    Friends, Any new memeber, very first post writing all good about builder/project is most likely from builder camp.
    CommentQuote
  • right on spot rajesh

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • rajeshp: I am NOT from the builder camp. Trust me if you want.

    ash7979: I agree with you that prices should come down and I hope what you says come true. If it comes true, I believe the builder will pass the benefit to me as part of the price protection scheme.

    vinod: Yes I got the benefit of the price protection scheme. The price did not come down due to negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey august11,

    I trust you, u can not be from builder camp, your language was not like that, as u have not said anything extra abt the project...
    And also I dont think that Rohan also do such types of marketing....I wish best of luck for your booking with Rohan Leher,I also like book there, but coz location is so remote as of now, thats why I dropped idea to book there...May be I book in their Phase 2 in future...


    Originally Posted by august11
    rajeshp: I am NOT from the builder camp. Trust me if you want.
    ash7979: I agree with you that prices should come down and I hope what you says come true. If it comes true, I believe the builder will pass the benefit to me as part of the price protection scheme.
    vinod: Yes I got the benefit of the price protection scheme. The price did not come down due to negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • I think quality wise Rohan is one of the best developers we have in Pune today. Regarding the price I think it is on the higher side, 2900 is surely not the rate for a property where even if you ahve to get the basic grocery day to day items you have to travel 3-4 Kms . But this will surely come up good 4-5 years
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that in 4-5 years that area would be good, like what Baner now...But it seems that Rohan is expecting Rate of Baner right now there.....I think rate should be around 2000-2200 in that area & as this is rohan so we can add 200 /sq ft more so I think Rohan will come down till 2500 during this diwali season...or else this DIWALI will be DIWALA for him as well as most of other builders as well (as I know their mithila project is also not doing good)...so, keep your money...Cash is the king in these conditions...:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • This is what I had posted in related thread about Rohan Leher:-

    Forget about this project coz to buy one here;

    One has to like adventure sports as the access to project would require first of all a Humvee military vehicle, better if you can get a main battle tank & after getting off it, some long jump skills (Pole jumping would be prefered). Those who drive a bike should be expert in dirt track racing.Not to forget that the 'baniya', milkman & newspaper boy should have a helicopter for delivering the goods at your residence!:D
    Hey, is the builder constructing a helipad here?
    CommentQuote
  • Nice one, indeed given the current state.

    But I don't subscribe to the view that today's state is an indication of things to come. AFAIK - most of the projects in Pune's emerging suburbs today are facing similar infrastructure issues.

    So reiterating what I earlier said, it will take some time, but things will only improve from here. And I hope the situation improves before the milkman and newspaper boy start making the rounds :).

    Am I sounding overly optimistic?
    CommentQuote
  • how much is the all inclusive cost for 2 BHK and what is the expected possession date?
    CommentQuote
  • by the way whts the fullform of AFAIK ?

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK -As Far As I Know source: ]http://www.acronymfinder.com/AFAIK.html

    Google has all the answers :D:D:D




    Originally Posted by sam2008
    by the way whts the fullform of AFAIK ?

    sam...
    CommentQuote