Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why Rohan Laher is a bad location and not worth the money

    Originally Posted by raju888
    Is this close to the Nandan Balewadi project ? the dhabas with the dirty things. I noticed Nandan has a low income housing next to it. looks like 80L apts will be next to 5L LIG housing


    It is close to Pashankr Auto, in between Pashankar and BU Bhandari..you will see this on the right side when you travel from Sadanand Hotel towards chandani chowk...also look on the left side, no development :) even the service road is not complete :D, Rohan Laher and area will take several ages to develop...at least 10.

    Secondly, Rohan chap is best friend of ajit dada and company, i mean he shares profit with these gangsters..i will not give my hard earned money to these guys, who in tern use the same money on us and harress us...imagine how guntha mantris are created over night :) whose money is it? this area is surrounded by all ncp guns, the Baner nagar-sevak and his party workers are the most dangerous gangsters and are very active in this area...avoid avoid

    Basically, avoid company of gao-walas, (be resist for your sake:D, as it is we are recist in many other things:D)
    Gaowalas have very jelous and weired attitude towards the civilised society, remember the recent incident of gang rape on a IT peofessional in Hinjwadi...all are more or less think like this about the educated class...this is my personal openion and my experience...better stay rented in a developed and posh area and enjoy life...
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone know what is the latest rate at Leher???. About neighborhood I agree with the comments above, and to me it is one of the top factors for me while making the decision.
    CommentQuote
  • priyamarmani,
    please post your reply to few queries as posted earlier by me on Rohan Laher -

    what about PMC water connection to Rohan Laher? Drainage? Security after dark?
    How will you cross the highway from leher and come to main Baner village side (east)? That sub-way is useless in rains and it is too narrow and short, a school bus can't pass through it...what you say about this sub-way arrangement? Is it going to work when the area becomes crowded?

    BTW, what is the current rate you are asking there and how many did you sold so far on this forum?:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    priyamarmani,
    please post your reply to few queries as posted earlier by me on Rohan Laher -

    what about PMC water connection to Rohan Laher? Drainage? Security after dark?
    How will you cross the highway from leher and come to main Baner village side (east)? That sub-way is useless in rains and it is too narrow and short, a school bus can't pass through it...what you say about this sub-way arrangement? Is it going to work when the area becomes crowded?

    BTW, what is the current rate you are asking there and how many did you sold so far on this forum?:D



    I agree with monds ....

    its true .... the sub-way wich leher guys are talking is completely waste in rainy season .. u wait for two more months and see for yourself...
    Also hardly any school bus can pass through that hole .. :p

    I saw somebody was posting in this thread that for milk and daily needs people can walk through that tunnel .. its just 5 mins....
    but friends ... think about ur family ..
    do u think ur wife / sisters can go after dark in that area .. .. do u think its that safe.. it may become safe but need to wait for next ten yrs ..

    i feel most of the units sold in that scheme are purchased by Investor who have ample surplus money ... and ready to wait for 10 more yrs ... ;)

    Rohan builders will try all their guns to sell all the phases of this project before June .. so that people will book there before first rain .. othewise i think hardly anybody will buy there...
    CommentQuote
  • 3300...3 bhk is costing 65 lacs for new launch building..if it was 2900 i would have thought abt it..

    Originally Posted by punemumbai123
    Does anyone know what is the latest rate at Leher???. About neighborhood I agree with the comments above, and to me it is one of the top factors for me while making the decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

    Whats rate at Rohan Leher for 2 BHK now"
    CommentQuote
  • it is same 3200/3300 for 1200 sq ft area

    Originally Posted by puser
    Hi

    Whats rate at Rohan Leher for 2 BHK now"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    it is same 3200/3300 for 1200 sq ft area

    This is hilarious...This is like blind leading blind ..dumb preaching smart people...Look at this..
    The Times Of INdia - Pune mirror article day before yesterday... ROhan Leher has Deadnadi ( sorry Devnadi :) ) starting on of its wall and ending on Mumbai - Bangalore expressway.... ROhan builders is just shaping the river (wink wink) and following PMC norms (what garbage norms are this if at all they are there ?) ....
    What big load of bull shit ?

    Common sense says water within half a block of land is not even called a river...

    Rohan Leher has air supply playing , however the compound wall and the building may collapse, if Devnadi is shaped by Rohan builders , who btw specializes in construction not river shaping or diversions... ROhan has become so powerfull that now he has started Devnadi origination from his compound : ) LOL...
    Another amenity to be added... We will provide for a river besides the project...

    I don;t know how people are buying in this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    This is hilarious...This is like blind leading blind ..dumb preaching smart people...Look at this..
    The Times Of INdia - Pune mirror article day before yesterday... ROhan Leher has Deadnadi ( sorry Devnadi :) ) starting on of its wall and ending on Mumbai - Bangalore expressway.... ROhan builders is just shaping the river (wink wink) and following PMC norms (what garbage norms are this if at all they are there ?) ....
    What big load of bull shit ?

    Common sense says water within half a block of land is not even called a river...

    Rohan Leher has air supply playing , however the compound wall and the building may collapse, if Devnadi is shaped by Rohan builders , who btw specializes in construction not river shaping or diversions... ROhan has become so powerfull that now he has started Devnadi origination from his compound : ) LOL...
    Another amenity to be added... We will provide for a river besides the project...

    I don;t know how people are buying in this project...

    +1. And this Devnadi has issue of flooding alongwith Ramnadi in monsoons. Last year in July, Devnadi & Ramnadi, both were flooded.

    On one hand the rivers are diverted by the builders, attention is not paid by PMC chaps & when probs arise, the PMC says "They will take stringent action against the guilty" :D. Will PMC shoot in their own foot ??:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    +1. And this Devnadi has issue of flooding alongwith Ramnadi in monsoons. Last year in July, Devnadi & Ramnadi, both were flooded.

    On one hand the rivers are diverted by the builders, attention is not paid by PMC chaps & when probs arise, the PMC says "They will take stringent action against the guilty" :D. Will PMC shoot in their own foot ??:D


    PMC have 149 corp orator and 140 are builders/developer :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    PMC have 149 corp orator and 140 are builders/developer :)

    And remaining ones are in water tanker business :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by techieguy_98
    This is hilarious...This is like blind leading blind ..dumb preaching smart people...Look at this..
    The Times Of INdia - Pune mirror article day before yesterday... ROhan Leher has Deadnadi ( sorry Devnadi :) ) starting on of its wall and ending on Mumbai - Bangalore expressway.... ROhan builders is just shaping the river (wink wink) and following PMC norms (what garbage norms are this if at all they are there ?) ....
    What big load of bull shit ?

    Common sense says water within half a block of land is not even called a river...

    Rohan Leher has air supply playing , however the compound wall and the building may collapse, if Devnadi is shaped by Rohan builders , who btw specializes in construction not river shaping or diversions... ROhan has become so powerfull that now he has started Devnadi origination from his compound : ) LOL...
    Another amenity to be added... We will provide for a river besides the project...

    I don;t know how people are buying in this project...


    ^^ hahahaha...this post made my day:bab (41):... nice one mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai_hoo
    ^^ hahahaha...this post made my day:bab (41):... nice one mate.


    why what happened..
    CommentQuote
  • Has someone noted this recently?

    I got Times Property edition, both on Thursday and Saturday. This entire extra edition is always run by builders guild and is constantly trying to scare the readers into buying the property now rather than waiting any more, warning them that the price will rise further.

    Articles like Boom Time, Moshi being the best investment destination in Pune and several others are amazing to read. It is also funny to see how people like Shilpa Sachdev, who writes these articles are so sold out to builders interest that they refuse to give the clear picture of the RE world.

    As RBI tightens the builders belts eventually, the builders are upping the onslaught of RE adverts and scare tactics.

    I just hope that the readers are getting the undertones of these articles.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Has someone noted this recently?

    I got Times Property edition, both on Thursday and Saturday. This entire extra edition is always run by builders guild and is constantly trying to scare the readers into buying the property now rather than waiting any more, warning them that the price will rise further.

    Articles like Boom Time, Moshi being the best investment destination in Pune and several others are amazing to read. It is also funny to see how people like Shilpa Sachdev, who writes these articles are so sold out to builders interest that they refuse to give the clear picture of the RE world.

    As RBI tightens the builders belts eventually, the builders are upping the onslaught of RE adverts and scare tactics.

    I just hope that the readers are getting the undertones of these articles.

    Now the times property having more pages as it was one year back.
    Just wait for a while there is must a fall in rates.
    CommentQuote