Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Has someone noted this recently?

I got Times Property edition, both on Thursday and Saturday. This entire extra edition is always run by builders guild and is constantly trying to scare the readers into buying the property now rather than waiting any more, warning them that the price will rise further.

Articles like Boom Time, Moshi being the best investment destination in Pune and several others are amazing to read. It is also funny to see how people like Shilpa Sachdev, who writes these articles are so sold out to builders interest that they refuse to give the clear picture of the RE world.

As RBI tightens the builders belts eventually, the builders are upping the onslaught of RE adverts and scare tactics.

I just hope that the readers are getting the undertones of these articles.

YEs noticed that...ALso today's article in Times Property is saying , that the hike in interest won't impact buyers significantly who are planning to buy premium properties, however it'll impact in Tier II and III cities... ITs just only Rs 50-75 per lakh of loan amount change in the EMI..

This is rubbish...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Now the times property having more pages as it was one year back.
    Just wait for a while there is must a fall in rates.

Golly. That means we will see one more wave of property demand. Last time when we saw this pattern, the prices and demand rose for next few months.
    CommentQuote
  • Is possasion given.... as i cant see any activity in the building. It look complete for past 5 months or so !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for Rohan Leher and Green Zone buyers. There is a proper wide road is being made right now or i can say the road from Pancard clubs is being extended further and hopefully it will get street lights as well in few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kamles
    Good news for Rohan Leher and Green Zone buyers. There is a proper wide road is being made right now or i can say the road from Pancard clubs is being extended further and hopefully it will get street lights as well in few days.

Rohan Leher & Green Zone are on other side of the highway. How can there be direct connectivity without crossing the highway ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Rohan Leher & Green Zone are on other side of the highway. How can there be direct connectivity without crossing the highway ??

Exactly, I thought the same how can there be direct road from Pancard club which is way inside the baner and on the other side of the highway too? :)
    CommentQuote
  • what is the current rate at rohan leher?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Of course it passes through the highway..In fact the road goes under the highway(under a small bridge) but the point is its a proper 30/40 ft wide tar road with proper street lights(in near future) on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kazihamed
    what is the current rate at rohan leher?

I think its around 4500/4600 psf..but due to big flats the total cost comes close to 70L...
    CommentQuote
    Of course it passes through the highway..In fact the road goes under the highway(under a small bridge) but the point is its a proper 30/40 ft wide tar road with proper street lights(in near future) on it.

I would also like to inform that one such so called small bridge was submerged under water in Balewadi last monsoons. So, I doubt the worthiness of such road. Same is the situation of Sigma Grand Stand at so called Kothrud.

I feel that the only good way to cross the highway is the one at Sadanand hotel from where we can go to Orchid hotel. This is what is called proper infra.
    Are we humans or mouse ?
    CommentQuote
    Good news for Rohan Leher and Green Zone buyers. There is a proper wide road is being made right now or i can say the road from Pancard clubs is being extended further and hopefully it will get street lights as well in few days.

I have been looking through many properties in Baner area of late, and most are simply out of my budget.

I quite liked Rohan Lehar 's layout and pics of the entire society (yet to visit the site though). I read many reviews, but most are old and am not sure if all are applicable today as well.

Any feedback would be really great.

Has anyone moved there on this forum? Would be really nice to hear from them about their experiences as well as the safety of the area...like what do you do for groceries? milk?

Thanks so much!
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea why work is yet to get completed for this project (for all buildings) ? It should have been completed long back. The occupancy levels are also low, any idea about it ?

And yes, the infra or lack of infra around more or less is the same. Some betted that area will be good in 4 years, but nothing much has change on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the status of the following :-

> Water line by PMC,

What I though know is that the PROPOSED road from pancard club to this project is nowhere to be seen. Its 5 years now, yet no road !!

Apart from this, any other updates for this project ??
    CommentQuote
  • there is no water yet thats one negative

but overall the project is good .. my cousin owns a flat there and they are extremely happy with it ...society is well maantained ..has good occupancy and you get rent at par with other areas 10-12k for 2bhk and 13k to 15k for 3bhk .... you will get tenants in no time .... poject is sold out so i was unable to buy in the proj......
    aur kya chahiye bhai ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tangent
    there is no water yet thats one negative

but overall the project is good .. my cousin owns a flat there and they are extremely happy with it ...society is well maantained ..has good occupancy and you get rent at par with other areas 10-12k for 2bhk and 13k to 15k for 3bhk .... you will get tenants in no time .... poject is sold out so i was unable to buy in the proj......
    aur kya chahiye bhai ????

On one hand you say no water. On other hand you praise the project and ask 'air kya chahiye Bhai'.

Pani chahiye Bhai!

If people are OK not having basic necessities like water, it's no wonder that builders are able to sell crap at sky high rates.
    CommentQuote