Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    What's the status of the following :-

> Water line by PMC,

What I though know is that the PROPOSED road from pancard club to this project is nowhere to be seen. Its 5 years now, yet no road !!

Apart from this, any other updates for this project ??

we request members, please come to baner area, have a look arround and start blogging.
    otherwise please do not put JUST LIKE THAT comments like YET NO ROAD!!!!

Please be honest when we are commenting about some societies, or so areas, i have seen lots many :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59): comments...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    On one hand you say no water. On other hand you praise the project and ask 'air kya chahiye Bhai'.

Pani chahiye Bhai!

If people are OK not having basic necessities like water, it's no wonder that builders are able to sell crap at sky high rates.

No water in the sense, no proper PMC water....
    i live in this socieity for last 2 years, i never seen dry tapps, until unless its a pre-planned regular maintenance.
    i would request you should atleast see once how the project looks like, as we are a community of bloggers with good experience, its only matter of updating ourselves. nothing more.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday when I went to check the progress of my under construction home, I saw a big hoarding mentioning Rohan Lehar II near Rohan Lehar project. Did the builder launch phase 2? Any update Mr Rao? Don't feel offended dear. This forum is to get an update/idea rather than putting blind faith.
    Chill :)
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i believe the builder is launching bungalows behind these buildings... might be starting at 1.5cr onward, i have no idea about the budget.

there is also a new sales office built and kept ready for this rohan leher 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RRRrao
    No water in the sense, no proper PMC water....
    i live in this socieity for last 2 years, i never seen dry tapps, until unless its a pre-planned regular maintenance.
    i would request you should atleast see once how the project looks like, as we are a community of bloggers with good experience, its only matter of updating ourselves. nothing more.

No PMC water means you are dependent on tanker water? I don't see any rivers nearby where the society can manage its own water.

If you feel that is not a problem then I like your optimism. This is also the reason that builders can build at any place without basic necessities in place and still find buyers who are willing to put their hard earned money.

Just because you get water from tankers and taps dont run dry is not something to feel good about. Ask people from Mira-Bhayander of how tanker water suppliers can screw you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sudhashbahu,

Yes we are dependent on tankers and bore wells.

Yes, we don't have any rivers running by, and we are not that selfish to take out the water from rivers and called ourselves self sufficient.
    Thanks for your compliment. Yes you are true.

Ohhhh I am sorry, from tomorrow onwards I will tell my society to give 2 buckets of water to those societies which don't have water or can not afford. How about yours.... All is well...

Why only about Mira-bayandar belt, in all over India everybody (residents) got screwed up from all sides from all kinds of governments. From tomorrow I believe I need to take care of them, as per your comment.

Thanks.

I am not so luck as you to be a world citizen... I am only citizen of India.
    CommentQuote
  • RRRao,

Why do you get so angry if someone asks for updates ??

Are there street lights on road ? The road was supposed to be connected to pancard club, which has not happened. Infact, there is no road from area around pancard club to highway at first place yet.

And if someone is having good PMC water or lifting water from river, how does it make them selfish ?? You get water tankers from Mars or what ? :D

If you are happy, enjoy, why bother if someone says this project doesn't have basic infra in place.

And yes, I was in this area just last week. We are not builders who talk on PROPOSED nor bakras who buy on PROPOSED.
    CommentQuote
  • RA why do you keep asking such irrelevant questions when you are neither bought in this project nor buying here ......
    the project is sold out long back so iam not sure what point do you want to prove ...... the residents of leher will bare the brunt ... of their decision why are you so concerned ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    RRRao,

Why do you get so angry if someone asks for updates ??
    Are there street lights on road ? The road was supposed to be connected to pancard club, which has not happened. Infact, there is no road from area around pancard club to highway at first place yet.

And if someone is having good PMC water or lifting water from river, how does it make them selfish ?? You get water tankers from Mars or what ? :D
    If you are happy, enjoy, why bother if someone says this project doesn't have basic infra in place.
    And yes, I was in this area just last week. We are not builders who talk on PROPOSED nor bakras who buy on PROPOSED.

Hi RA,
    Please request for updates and status, don't order someone or tont their genuine comments just the way you want. All members have equal rights and give respect to everybody's comments. Give space to others so that they can feel that they are not ignored. Don't try to dominate that only few are seniors and they are correct. I have seen many people leaving this forum because of this.
    So, you mean to say if some one of their relatives said this project sucks, I should not tell what I feel whether it's good or bad, but just feel happy. That's very nice of you...
    When you've been to this area..?, for last six months this PROPOSED 80ft road getting widening and concreting going on, and also A PROPOSED garden is also taking place.
    This road I using for last 2 years for my office and at least 2-3 times a day. I believe I seen this road, what do you say......
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the topic taking out water from rivers....or mars...

In summer why PMC has ordered stopping of all construction activities due to no rain fall... Have any idea..

Builders were given permission to construct on bore well water ONLY, then why this order released? It's not because the water comes from mars... It's because water is basic necessity and is to be conserved. Even PMC supplies water tankers from place where water is available to places where it is not available..

If you have river adjacent to your project doesn't mean you can lift water from it and enjoy in your bath tub for hours...even I believe the residents don't do that, then why are you arguing.

So some people construct a dam across the river and stop the water saying that in their project there are many people and they need the water for usage?.. I think we should not say that they are selfish.. Isn't it?

I don't know where my water tanker comes from mars or moon, but for sure it comes to me as we are in need.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tangent
    RA why do you keep asking such irrelevant questions when you are neither bought in this project nor buying here ......
    the project is sold out long back so iam not sure what point do you want to prove ...... the residents of leher will bare the brunt ... of their decision why are you so concerned ???

So can't members not ask questions if they haven't brought ?
    Also builder plans to launch Rohan Leher new phase, something called Leher Plus. Wouldn't the readers here benefit accordingly ?

RRRrao,

For a moment, if some other member would have asked you details about infra around, would you have answered the same way ? Sorry if I have hurt you but I simply asked for updates & nothing more :o & members ask such questions for multiple projects, what's wrong in that ?
    If you still feel offended, my apologies for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status on this area

Hi Members,

I have visited this site yesterday for Rohan leher 2. Liked the flat can some one provide feedback on below items.

1. Approach road. Is it manageable with reaching to the location using that under pass. I have not seen if there is other way to reach to project right now apart from the underpass.

2. Security: Is that area safe now? I can see there are 3 societies sold out there and many people are living there.

3. What about the water. Builder told me that municipal water is about to come there now.

I saw this thread have comments starting from 2010 and there were problems around that area. But I would like to know if living there is really manageable or becomes impossible during monsoon. I am living in that area only but other side of the highway. Please provide feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the quoted rate?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Rohan Leher 2 in Sept'15 and now got a call that we are giving discount so final price is 6200/-

I also saw a resale option in Leher-I

any feedback on the property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemantchadda
    I visited Rohan Leher 2 in Sept'15 and now got a call that we are giving discount so final price is 6200/-

I also saw a resale option in Leher-I

any feedback on the property?

I own flat in leher I , amenities with in are very good but infrastructure outside is not yet built
    CommentQuote