Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

Last updated: April 28 2017
197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

Why 60L for apartment? Better buy a Bunglow

60L will buy a good bungalow. Stay in larger bungalow, without having to face neighbors everyday. Why 60L for a apartment, nothing except jazzy building and feeling of living in one.

60L for a flat is not worth unless within heart of Pune or so.... Think again..
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by kedarp View Post
      I think we are going wrong way here. Members can give opinions and guide others for finding the right scheme. But once someone makes the decision and buys a property, let's respect his decision. We can ask him factor tha led to making decision, but should not ridicule his decision.
      If a person is publishing his purchase in public forum, and expect every one to just congratulate him, not fair.
      People will express their reactions in all directions, its a public forum.

Comment

Thats right Rajeshhp

Just because something looks jazzy it not worth spending that much without proper real estate knowledge.. yes builder may be reputed...area may be good..but then builders main idea is to extract all he can..At that point it is upto us consumers to make decisions.

I respect Priya's decision, i guess just throwing this out for others...
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 07:57 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Anandpa View Post
          60L will buy a good bungalow. Stay in larger bunglow, without having to face neighbors everyday. Why 60L for a apartment, nothing except jazzy building and feeling of living in one.
          60L for a flat is not worth unless within heart of Pune or so.... Think again..
          Very true. Apartment should be bought in central areas of the city, if outskirts, it has to be independent house, be it bungalow, villa, or mansion.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hello people, I am new to this forum and interested in buying property in Pune. I am interested in Rohan project coz my mausi has a flat in one project near Senapati Bapat rd and she endorsed. I visited the Rohan Leher project just two days back and the rate quoted to me was 3450 for phase II. I am confused - why has the rate been revised in just a month? even i saw that the area is still barren except for some other projects - Aditya and one more - hace put their billboards there. is there some new development in that area that I am missing here? would be glad to know what you ppl think.

Comment

Builder can revise rates every day if he wishes to... one day i am sure he will revise downward too.... this completes my century guys

Originally posted by mahesh_abhy View Post
              Hello people, I am new to this forum and interested in buying property in Pune. I am interested in Rohan project coz my mausi has a flat in one project near Senapati Bapat rd and she endorsed. I visited the Rohan Leher project just two days back and the rate quoted to me was 3450 for phase II. I am confused - why has the rate been revised in just a month? even i saw that the area is still barren except for some other projects - Aditya and one more - hace put their billboards there. is there some new development in that area that I am missing here? would be glad to know what you ppl think.

Comment

Originally posted by sam_sang View Post
                one day i am sure he will revise downward too....
                I am sure too. Shhhhhhhhhh now dont tell any one ok. Lets keep this our secret.
                Last edited by RAJESHP; March 7 2010, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Re

Originally posted by mahesh_abhy View Post
                  Are you sure it was 3450 ..coz I thought they had increased it to 3350 psf.
                  I have booked one there at 3200 psf rate (B-301).
                  Regarding growth potential, check this thread. There are developments like Technospace IT Park by Tierth Developers coming right behind Merc showroom, another office-cum-retail space 'Supreme Headquarters' coming up on the same stretch. Also, there are plans for some 5-star hotel there as per info from a HDFC guy (not sure on this). Currently, Aditya bulder is doing 'Green Zone' project right opp. to Leher. Another project 'Eldea Espanola' by puranik developers coming up on same stretch.

Comment

Btw, I live in Rohan Nilay in Aundh, and have had a very good experience.

In my opinion, the builder is really good.

Cant endorse them beyond that ..coz this forum is generally to criticize builders, and hence if someone finds you appreciating some builder, they will label you as from 'builder lobby'
                    Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 07:58 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Bungalow for 60 lacs !!

And yeah ! Sure, I am rich enough to buy a bungalow for 60 lacs. But I hope I will be rich enough to have 8-10 security guards manning it while my kids play fearlessly in the garden. And powerful enough to ensure my family sleeps blissfully without bothering if someone is trying to break-in, while I am out of town/country.
                      Also, I think I will buy an adjacent plot on world bank loan to own a swimming pool, clubhouse in my bungalow (I do use them you see). Actually, I am not so rich to join an elite club for these activities. Even if I do, how will I find time to go a few miles or take my kid there everytime we feel like swimming or gymming, or playing just a game of TT ? So, another plot on another loan seems a better idea.

And lets say there is a water/electricity/drainage problem in my bungalow, what a sense of achievement I will get in running around everytime for fixing these myself.

Also, living in outskirts just because I can buy a bungalow there for 60 lacs may make our home look slightly more deserted than the one in Leher. But who cares, this desertion is better than the desertion in an apartment.

And who knows, I may manage to buy a TT table for my spacious bungalow someday, though I wonder who will come to play there ??? Ohh well, may be I will invite neighbours from a neighbouring apartment.
                      Arranging a dhobi, maid, cable connection, newspaper wala, etc. on their own might be really motivating activities for my family in the Bungalow I hope.
                      And I may as well request the shopkeepers (who generally open shops around apartments) to open a branch near my bungalow in outskirts. But I am not sure if they will oblige.

But with all these reasons to buy a bungalow for that price, I wonder why on earth are people still dealing in apartments worth crores of rupees !! Probably they weren't enlightened by this forum. Poor boys !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X