Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks ddeeppaakk; I agree infra outside is not good but impressed with the build quality. looking for a resale option in Leher I now
    CommentQuote
  • What are your requirements you are looking for ?
    CommentQuote
  • sorry for the delayed response.

A decent size house (~1500 sq. ft) for living purpose so I would give importance to security, amenities, location, build quality and basic necessities like water, electricity, connectivity etc. I found Baner location much better than wakad in terms of crowd and connectivity with Pune city. Except the fact that Rohan Leher is other side of Baner (and not gram panchayat) I liked this society.

Do you know of any other good society in that area with a budget of ~1CR (inclusive of everything)?
    CommentQuote
  • descent size will be 1500 sq ft carpet :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone recently booked at Rohan Leher 2 for 2 or 3 bhk apt villas? What was the price quoted by the builder. What was price he negotiated finally. My people have seen the apartment, which seem to be good but area is not at all developed. Please shed some light. Any view /information appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ddeeppaakk
    I own flat in leher I , amenities with in are very good but infrastructure outside is not yet built

Do you also live here?
    I wanted to know which is the nearest place for grocery/veggies/everyday need items in this area. didn't find much of anything except for construction going on everywhere.
    Any info is appreciated.
    Thnx.
    CommentQuote
  • I do not live but given on rent. There are so many folks living there so grocery should be near by
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all.....I have almost finalized a 2BHK resale in A Bldg of Rohan Leher...Any advice or suggestions from the owners or residents there?

Thanks in Advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can you please let us know about your deal .. like PSF rate and overall package.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Came across this price trend on Rohan Leher on 99acres.. it is showing price of Rohan leher is at 5100 whereas in Baner around 6200+

can anyone suggest or confirm what is the latest rate property transacted in that area?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by iamsharig
    Hi,

Can you please let us know about your deal .. like PSF rate and overall package.

Regards.

even i am also interested to know

thanks in advance

rajeev
    CommentQuote
  • any insight on the recently transacted 3BHK prices/rate and other details?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What's the current price builder is quoting?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Rohan leher for enquiry of Leher 2. They quoted 68 Lacs (No negotiations) for 2 BHK with possession date as Mar-19. When I asked will this date ever slip ? They said, Rohan builders never missed any date. Then, I reminded them about Rohan Abhilasha. They kept mum.

I asked for water supply. They said its through PMC pipeline. But, I saw a tanker going into Leher 1 while making entry to the project.
    Still confused on whether to invest or not.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mithun.ravindranathan1 years ago
      I was going through their website for info on the Leher 2 project. As you have recently been here, can you please advise on the following:

a. How did you find the build quality/construction quality.
      b. Are there shops in the vicinity for daily needs?

I'm out of the city for a few days.. Hopefully will be able to go for a Site visit soon. Thanks in advance
  • I have visited Rohan Leher -3. They are quoting 53-55 lakhs for 2 BHK compact 770 sq ft 2 BHK flat. Anybody else has visited there? I request senior members to provide their suggestions.
    CommentQuote