Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

Last updated: April 28 2017
197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

    Originally posted by Kamles View Post
    Of course it passes through the highway..In fact the road goes under the highway(under a small bridge) but the point is its a proper 30/40 ft wide tar road with proper street lights(in near future) on it.
    I would also like to inform that one such so called small bridge was submerged under water in Balewadi last monsoons. So, I doubt the worthiness of such road. Same is the situation of Sigma Grand Stand at so called Kothrud.

    I feel that the only good way to cross the highway is the one at Sadanand hotel from where we can go to Orchid hotel. This is what is called proper infra.
    Are we humans or mouse ?
    If you are happy, you are successful.

    Comment


    • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

      Originally posted by Kamles View Post
      Good news for Rohan Leher and Green Zone buyers. There is a proper wide road is being made right now or i can say the road from Pancard clubs is being extended further and hopefully it will get street lights as well in few days.
      I have been looking through many properties in Baner area of late, and most are simply out of my budget.

      I quite liked Rohan Lehar 's layout and pics of the entire society (yet to visit the site though). I read many reviews, but most are old and am not sure if all are applicable today as well.

      Any feedback would be really great.

      Has anyone moved there on this forum? Would be really nice to hear from them about their experiences as well as the safety of the area...like what do you do for groceries? milk?

      Thanks so much!

      Comment


      • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

        Any idea why work is yet to get completed for this project (for all buildings) ? It should have been completed long back. The occupancy levels are also low, any idea about it ?

        And yes, the infra or lack of infra around more or less is the same. Some betted that area will be good in 4 years, but nothing much has change on ground.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 08:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

        Comment


        • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

          What's the status of the following :-

          > Water line by PMC,

          What I though know is that the PROPOSED road from pancard club to this project is nowhere to be seen. Its 5 years now, yet no road !!

          Apart from this, any other updates for this project ??
          If you are happy, you are successful.

          Comment


          • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

            there is no water yet thats one negative

            but overall the project is good .. my cousin owns a flat there and they are extremely happy with it ...society is well maantained ..has good occupancy and you get rent at par with other areas 10-12k for 2bhk and 13k to 15k for 3bhk .... you will get tenants in no time .... poject is sold out so i was unable to buy in the proj......
            aur kya chahiye bhai ????

            Comment


            • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

              Originally posted by Tangent View Post
              there is no water yet thats one negative

              but overall the project is good .. my cousin owns a flat there and they are extremely happy with it ...society is well maantained ..has good occupancy and you get rent at par with other areas 10-12k for 2bhk and 13k to 15k for 3bhk .... you will get tenants in no time .... poject is sold out so i was unable to buy in the proj......
              aur kya chahiye bhai ????
              On one hand you say no water. On other hand you praise the project and ask 'air kya chahiye Bhai'.

              Pani chahiye Bhai!

              If people are OK not having basic necessities like water, it's no wonder that builders are able to sell crap at sky high rates.

              Comment


              • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

                Originally posted by realacres View Post
                What's the status of the following :-

                > Water line by PMC,

                What I though know is that the PROPOSED road from pancard club to this project is nowhere to be seen. Its 5 years now, yet no road !!

                Apart from this, any other updates for this project ??
                we request members, please come to baner area, have a look arround and start blogging.
                otherwise please do not put JUST LIKE THAT comments like YET NO ROAD!!!!

                Please be honest when we are commenting about some societies, or so areas, i have seen lots many comments...

                Comment


                • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

                  Originally posted by sudhashbahu View Post
                  On one hand you say no water. On other hand you praise the project and ask 'air kya chahiye Bhai'.

                  Pani chahiye Bhai!

                  If people are OK not having basic necessities like water, it's no wonder that builders are able to sell crap at sky high rates.
                  No water in the sense, no proper PMC water....
                  i live in this socieity for last 2 years, i never seen dry tapps, until unless its a pre-planned regular maintenance.
                  i would request you should atleast see once how the project looks like, as we are a community of bloggers with good experience, its only matter of updating ourselves. nothing more.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

                    Yesterday when I went to check the progress of my under construction home, I saw a big hoarding mentioning Rohan Lehar II near Rohan Lehar project. Did the builder launch phase 2? Any update Mr Rao? Don't feel offended dear. This forum is to get an update/idea rather than putting blind faith.
                    Chill

                    Comment


                    • Re : Rohan Lehar Rohan Associates Baner Pune

                      yes, i believe the builder is launching bungalows behind these buildings... might be starting at 1.5cr onward, i have no idea about the budget.

                      there is also a new sales office built and kept ready for this rohan leher 2.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 11 2016, 08:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X