Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thx ash...

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    by the way whts the fullform of AFAIK ?

    sam...






    google-> :D (Rx)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by august11
    Nice one, indeed given the current state.

    But I don't subscribe to the view that today's state is an indication of things to come. AFAIK - most of the projects in Pune's emerging suburbs today are facing similar infrastructure issues.

    So reiterating what I earlier said, it will take some time, but things will only improve from here. And I hope the situation improves before the milkman and newspaper boy start making the rounds :).

    Am I sounding overly optimistic?


    This is the main issue with infra in all the outskirt areas like Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, Bavdhan etc.
    The corporator of Baner is a NCP guy, he asks for hell lot of cash and a free flat from the builder. The builder sucks this money from our (buyer) pocket. So in summary, we are the one who sponsor those guns and make them richer and richer...this is how Deepak Mankar's are created every day, isn't this right???
    I am personally very particular about the builder, his character, his circle and his reputation. I believe that my hard earned money should go to worthy hands and not to guns like NCP/Congress nagar-sevak's.
    CommentQuote
  • ur absolutely right monds, i totally agree with u. sometime i think how can we clean all these cockcroaches ?

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ it is WE people who first select them :)
    CommentQuote
  • On top of this, if your area's corporator is from BJP or Sena then ruling party will make sure that no development should happen in his/her area...So that they can teach the lesson to resident to that area, you didnt vote for us, now suffer...And in their area as well they loot builders (indirectly common ppls)...so, in both case common man suffers:(....

    And this hafta system only wont allow rate in pune to fall very much, coz at least 10% rate what we are paying goes in the pocket of these politicians/PMC officers/and so many places as CUT.....So I dont see that we can see below 2000 sq ft rate anywhere in Baner-Balewadi area...

    Originally Posted by monds
    This is the main issue with infra in all the outskirt areas like Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, Bavdhan etc.
    The corporator of Baner is a NCP guy, he asks for hell lot of cash and a free flat from the builder. The builder sucks this money from our (buyer) pocket. So in summary, we are the one who sponsor those guns and make them richer and richer...this is how Deepak Mankar's are created every day, isn't this right???
    I am personally very particular about the builder, his character, his circle and his reputation. I believe that my hard earned money should go to worthy hands and not to guns like NCP/Congress nagar-sevak's.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ 2000 in baner ??

    i dont think this is gonna happen ever in Pune :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    ^^ 2000 in baner ??

    i dont think this is gonna happen ever in Pune :)


    I said 2000, coz ppls here are waiting for 50% correction to the peak rates, so Baner's peak rate were round about 4000, so by that logic Baner rates should go down till 2k...That I dont think a possibility..rate around 3k is okay (that is 25% correction to peak rate of 4K)..and that rates is almost there as of now in Baner-Balewadi +- 200...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    ur absolutely right monds, i totally agree with u. sometime i think how can we clean all these cockcroaches ?

    sam...

    Time to do pest control.

    Btw, I see no reason why prices in Baner-Balewadi can't go below or atleast till 2000. No one complaints if prices zoom from 900-4000 but 4000-2000 is ruled out that too when 54% of flats are unsold excluding those of investors.

    Simple e.g.:-

    Working for Lehman Bros was matter of pride 2 years ago. Where is that company now? Similarly, did anyone expect sub-prime crisis in US despite having regulatory authority & transparent RE deals than India. If US RE can fail despite having RE authority, why not unregulated Indian RE?

    Satyam fell due to RE alone:- Maytas:D. Why can't then professional builders fail? Why do you all think builders in Pune started FD scheme at first place? In Bangalore, no one thought about 1850 prices that too from DLF in 2008. It has indeed happened. I see no reason why Pune can't see such prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    On top of this, if your area's corporator is from BJP or Sena then ruling party will make sure that no development should happen in his/her area...So that they can teach the lesson to resident to that area, you didnt vote for us, now suffer...And in their area as well they loot builders (indirectly common ppls)...so, in both case common man suffers:(....

    And this hafta system only wont allow rate in pune to fall very much, coz at least 10% rate what we are paying goes in the pocket of these politicians/PMC officers/and so many places as CUT.....So I dont see that we can see below 2000 sq ft rate anywhere in Baner-Balewadi area...


    This is not quite right picture. PMC/PCMC babu's are very cheap to buy, not a big deal.
    There are no under-world boys active in Pune, to my knowledge. Now who left is our great neta-lobby.
    NCP/Congress lobby keeps 40 to 60 % stake in a particular project, the builder get the advanage of using pawar/kalmadi's name and get all approvals in place faster.
    In last one year, the reason why Pune RE rates didn't fall because the lobby decided to hold the prices as their stake is quite large. In this situation, the builder started exiting his 40% inventory by means of agents via back doors. The nexus very well managed to keep the pressure ON, but they can't go any longer like this as their investments have started evaporating now, only because YOU BUYERS are not turning up and do purchases. YOU BUYERS have become greedy now and want a deal at 2000 or less only, otherwise you day NO DEAL, which is right, and is in your benifit.

    Now, there are only two possibilities - one is prices will crash if the state election politics take a different turn. NCP/Congress want the power back at any cost, RE is the main source of their money which they dumped during the boom time.
    second possibility is - current schemes will get altered or abondened due to no response and soon get converted in to cheap housing option, but this may take longer time (say 1.5 year to 2 years).

    In this situation, I don't see any reason to panic and rush to grab any nasty offer. Better invest in stocks, I made a fortune in Satyam at 60 per share some 3 months back, today it's 110 :D

    Good luck guys...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • My worry is that DLF getting rates to 1850 may also not be good news. They are not completing previous projects and launching new ones. So imagine the chances of your project completion. The only good that comes may be fall of ready possesion rates.. and that is good enough:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Time to do pest control.

    Btw, I see no reason why prices in Baner-Balewadi can't go below or atleast till 2000. No one complaints if prices zoom from 900-4000 but 4000-2000 is ruled out that too when 54% of flats are unsold excluding those of investors.

    Simple e.g.:-

    Working for Lehman Bros was matter of pride 2 years ago. Where is that company now? Similarly, did anyone expect sub-prime crisis in US despite having regulatory authority & transparent RE deals than India. If US RE can fail despite having RE authority, why not unregulated Indian RE?

    Satyam fell due to RE alone:- Maytas:D. Why can't then professional builders fail? Why do you all think builders in Pune started FD scheme at first place? In Bangalore, no one thought about 1850 prices that too from DLF in 2008. It has indeed happened. I see no reason why Pune can't see such prices.
    Spot on...I just came across in paper Sahil Group starts FD cheme...have they completed any of their projects? They had huge cash crunch and 1 of their partners was also caught in fraud...
    CommentQuote
  • Bane

    Originally Posted by akssenti
    My worry is that DLF getting rates to 1850 may also not be good news. They are not completing previous projects and launching new ones. So imagine the chances of your project completion. The only good that comes may be fall of ready possesion rates.. and that is good enough:)



    Thats the bane AKS. The Govt is turning a blind eye to the mindless looting of Aam Admi/ environment by these bldrs in name of agreement etc etc. On one hand the bldrs are charging mindless rates and using all the tricks to milk the Man. They r changing the plans, increasing prices with out justification. On top of it, they do not want to complete the projects which are already paid for even by majority of customers, at the same time announce new projects with much fan fare to suck more suckers. When will govt come with regulators and strong measures to curb these mal - practices.
    CommentQuote
  • i feel more the big name of developer more is the risk of getting into trouble. even if something goes wrong, a common middle class flat purchaser cant fight with this big companies.

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    i feel more the big name of developer more is the risk of getting into trouble. even if something goes wrong, a common middle class flat purchaser cant fight with this big companies.

    sam...

    This is true but risk is even more in small developer who may run away:D. Atleast media can be used in cases of DLF, what about andu-pandu builders?

    Originally Posted by akssenti
    My worry is that DLF getting rates to 1850 may also not be good news. They are not completing previous projects and launching new ones. So imagine the chances of your project completion. The only good that comes may be fall of ready possesion rates.. and that is good enough:)

    That's true, but the moment DLF dropped prices, the project adjoining to it which was ahead in construction reduced rates by 35%; Sobha reduced by 32%!! Hence, one builder reduces prices, it sets off a chain reaction. You can see this in Pune too. Magarpatta reduced rates & came reduction in prices from Kumar, Goel Ganga, Runwal etc. Similarly, Nanded City went down, so did Crossover county. Baner-Balewadi has seen this too. Only the difference is that these reductions are not as drastic are other cities as yet, but they will be soon.
    CommentQuote