Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • tht means investing with some builder is like investing money in share market for a certain company, where ppl go on the basis of sentiments and general overview of the company rating.

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • price protection

    i used to see big ads of rohan few months back telling home buyers to remain assured about price protection in their schemes. but here i wud like to know wht r the conditions under such scheme. bcoz now everywhere rates r hardly negotiated or perhaps increased. then are rohan builders again increasing the rate saying its price protection and works vice versa.

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • is rohan builders increasing their rates tht they may hv reduced under rate protection scheme few months back saying tht the scheme operates vice versa.

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    is rohan builders increasing their rates tht they may hv reduced under rate protection scheme few months back saying tht the scheme operates vice versa.

    sam...

    Does this mean that buyers who bought at lower prices have to pay more?
    CommentQuote
  • anyone who has booked with rohan leher and has got rate protection shld comment on this. wht r the conditions mentioned under rate protection scheme. r they saying like if in future the rate increases then the buyer wont get the benefit of RPS. theis query has been raised bcoz every where there is increase in rates so...

    sam...
    CommentQuote
  • As stated earlier, I have booked a flat in this project. The legal agreement with the builder has a clause on price protection. It clearly states that if the builder sells a flat for a reduced price - then the purchaser is entitled to the benefit of reduced price and the builder is liable to pay the same to the purchaser.

    So as you see, this clause is customer friendly. Also would like to point out that it is because of practices like these, Rohan had in recent past bagged the CNBC award for "Best Practices in Consumer Protection". One more reason why I purchased a Rohan flat.

    Other updates on Rohan Leher:
    I recently visited the site to check the progress. The seventh slab is complete and looks like it is on schedule for completion in Oct 2010.
    Also Rohan has taken another proactive step to provide a better approach road to the project. Overall I was very pleased to see the progress of the project and happy to see that the money of all buyers is being put to good use.
    CommentQuote
  • What's current rate and progress of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • whats the price in terms of psf and how much is the total cost of the project?

    Floor plan looks good, only thing is its on the other side of the highway and how much development is expected there.

    INSIGNIA is also nearby but heard thats its already completely booked
    CommentQuote
  • quoting 3200 for 1-6 floors and 3300 for 6th onward.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hporwal
    quoting 3200 for 1-6 floors and 3300 for 6th onward.


    3200...couple of months ago it was 2900...so clear 10% hike from that price & we are waiting for 50% correction:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    3200...couple of months ago it was 2900...so clear 10% hike from that price & we are waiting for 50% correction

    Oops.. looks like you missed the bus ash7979. Launch price in early 2008 was 3500. Think of all the investor who bought at this price. Atleast 50% of these investors must have given up hopes of making any money here(almost 1.5 yrs and no appreciation, infact loss) and waiting for getting posession to get rid of the investment by re-sale.
    what you think?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    3200...couple of months ago it was 2900...so clear 10% hike from that price & we are waiting for 50% correction:D:D:D

    You will defintely see more rates for flats which is near completion. So it's ok if you are paying 10% more as there will be less waiting time. Another thing is it doesn't make any sense to pay for floor rise unless the buliding is more than 13-14 floor as beyond 15 floor, construction cost goes up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Oops.. looks like you missed the bus ash7979. Launch price in early 2008 was 3500. Think of all the investor who bought at this price. Atleast 50% of these investors must have given up hopes of making any money here(almost 1.5 yrs and no appreciation, infact loss) and waiting for getting posession to get rid of the investment by re-sale.
    what you think?


    I never Miss the bus Rajesh...After seeing RE state in Pune,physically & here at this forum...I have completely dropped the idea to buy a flat in Pune & invested that money partly in stocks & partly in some safe investment:D:D:D

    what you think those who have booked at 3500, not canceled their booking when rates there was 2800-2900...even if they might have to lose 50k or a lac then also they could have canceled those bookings (if one consider himself a investor than this was a very simple decision, isn't it)....

    And I again say, those who are waiting for 50% correction, they might have to wait their whole life....Do u imagine you can ever get a decent flat in proper kotrud at around 2000-2500 Rs /sqft in near future????? that is 50% correction my friend & that will never gonna happen.....And I assure you I am not getting any money from builder lobby to writing this....This is Just Simple logical thinking tells me that rates max gonna down by 10-15% in near future in good projects (and this 10-15% already rose in last 2-3 months)....
    CommentQuote
  • Cosntruction Costs

    How do you decide exaclty after which floor the costs go up? One builder said after 7th floor. I do not understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979


    what you think those who have booked at 3500, not canceled their booking when rates there was 2800-2900...even if they might have to lose 50k or a lac then also they could have canceled those bookings (if one consider himself a investor than this was a very simple decision, isn't it)....

    And I again say, those who are waiting for 50% correction, they might have to wait their whole life....Do u imagine you can ever get a decent flat in proper kotrud at around 2000-2500 Rs /sqft in near future????? that is 50% correction my friend & that will never gonna happen.....And I assure you I am not getting any money from builder lobby to writing this....This is Just Simple logical thinking tells me that rates max gonna down by 10-15% in near future in good projects (and this 10-15% already rose in last 2-3 months)....


    I dont think every one got a chance to cancel or did actually cancel. In general all the buyers of early 2008 are still sitting with the same price in general; In other words loss of ~15L for investment of 50L.
    I dont think they will have good feeling about their investment for long and would end up selling at loss.
    You dont have to wait life long for 50% correction. Time will tell. So my friend, probably next year same time will be good time to discuss this when the slide would begin. I am sure that time you will again consider buying flat in Pune.
    CommentQuote