Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I never Miss the bus Rajesh...After seeing RE state in Pune,physically & here at this forum...I have completely dropped the idea to buy a flat in Pune & invested that money partly in stocks & partly in some safe investment

One more thing ash7979, If you feel RE in pune will never fall, then RE must have been on your list of safe investments. Some how its not on your list of safe investments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi
    How do you decide exaclty after which floor the costs go up? One builder said after 7th floor. I do not understand.

I had read it somewhere or do some google, you will find reference.
    U must have observed, during recession, all these floor rise was nil and had only one rate. This contradict the charges for floor rise.
    CommentQuote

• I do agree with you. I have experienced in Bangalore that some of my colleague booked in Oct 07 for 3000 psf and last week my 2 more colleagues booked in the same project on 19th
    and 16th floor for 2250 psf. So 25% price correction for nearing completion project. As Rajesh is mentioning in his posts, this stage may come in Pune as in upcoming years as well.

Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    I dont think every one got a chance to cancel or did actually cancel. In general all the buyers of early 2008 are still sitting with the same price in general; In other words loss of ~15L for investment of 50L.
    I dont think they will have good feeling about their investment for long and would end up selling at loss.
    You dont have to wait life long for 50% correction. Time will tell. So my friend, probably next year same time will be good time to discuss this when the slide would begin. I am sure that time you will again consider buying flat in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • One who wants to buy house for living should take a flat in project nearing completion/ under construction. Go with spouse. That is first indication to builder that you are serious buyer. The never talk to sales person. Insist for meeting with the partner / owner. You can a get a house in any good project for rate below 3000 PSF. Also negotiate on parking charges. One of the points to be put forth is that you must go to atleast 4 such projects first to have disucssions and neogitations and then go with spouse and chekbook and wrap up the deal in one sitting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Winner
    One who wants to buy house for living should take a flat in project nearing completion/ under construction. Go with spouse. That is first indication to builder that you are serious buyer. The never talk to sales person. Insist for meeting with the partner / owner. You can a get a house in any good project for rate below 3000 PSF. Also negotiate on parking charges. One of the points to be put forth is that you must go to atleast 4 such projects first to have disucssions and neogitations and then go with spouse and chekbook and wrap up the deal in one sitting.

Be careful when you go with spouse
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    One more thing ash7979, If you feel RE in pune will never fall, then RE must have been on your list of safe investments. Some how its not on your list of safe investments

in my opinion, investment in the apartment is quite illiquid (and that maybe the reason i wont consider it as safe investment). Although land is better solution (but if u know u wont fall prey to the fake sale and know people in powerfull lobby either politics/police etc. so in case ur investment turn a multibagger, anyone could not snatch it from u by any means . )

Also the charges of transaction in property/RE are also quite high i.e. approx 5 percent (stamp duty and registration) while this is significantly less in the equities and much much more liquid.

u could get out more easily if u had made the wrong decision.

i still feel investment in apartment is not wise decision.
    - high transaction cost and non-liquid
    - when u go for re-sale, the buyer also tend to negotiate . he always insist it to get it almost 200 Rs. less than the price quoted by buider.

I know many schemes in balewadi where broker can get u an apartment approx 200 Rs less than what builder is quoting.
    CommentQuote
    I dont think every one got a chance to cancel or did actually cancel. In general all the buyers of early 2008 are still sitting with the same price in general; In other words loss of ~15L for investment of 50L.
    I dont think they will have good feeling about their investment for long and would end up selling at loss.

In addition to the loss & white elephant they purhased, other problem they are facing is that most of the projects have either been halted/highly delayed & this is true where lot's of DP is present which is investor friendly:D. This component will further lead to additonal loss. And who knows, by the time their flats may hit the market, the RE scenario may be well suited for end users due to builders.

When I spoke with some RE brokers, I was surprised with the availabilty they were offering from builder than investors. When asked the reason, they told that the builder is ready to sell at prices less than what he sold to investors:D:) & hence buying from builder makes more sense than investors as it is hard for investors to let go 5-10L.

Whatever may be the case, RE investors who bought late or multiple properties are doomed. One classic case is Amanora in east & Blueridge/Megapolis in west.:p
    Originally Posted by Winner
    Go with spouse. That is first indication to builder that you are serious buyer.

That's true, but hey then what about buyers like me?:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

That's true, but hey then what about buyers like me?:D

Then by this logic...get the necessary person in your life "REAL"quick..:D:D You will be able to negotiate with the builder BETTER;)
    CommentQuote

• Sorry buddy then u dont

Sorry buddy then u dont
    CommentQuote

• for edit for edit

for edit for edit
    CommentQuote

When did I say that I feel that pune RE will NEVER fall???

I am just emphasizing that dont subscribe for 50% correction theory...I fell that RE prices will fall at the most 15-20% from current rates (and I have seen 10-15% hike in last 3 months) so that makes 3 months back prices or 5% less than that prices make a good buy....

Prices around 4000 makes sens in Kothrud than 2400-2500 (according to 50% correction theory)

similarly, can you imagine prices like 2000-2300 in aundh (according to 50% correction theory)....At the max you can get a price of 3800-4000 in Aundh ....

And I feel that RE is investment for only for who has loads of "Black Money"... As I feel that you can not make any investment with Borrowed Money (Home Loan)....
    CommentQuote
  • Price correction on peak rates

Ashish,

Let me clear one point:- You are saying saying continously 50% even on lowered rates. We have maintained 40-50% dip from peak levels. Man, how can you have 50% constant despite lowering rates?

Eg. Samrajya went as high as INR 6200/sq ft, then came to 4k/sq ft. Now, according to 40-50% correction, the price may not go below INR 3100/sq ft.

Similarly, Kapil Abhijat quoted INR 7050/sq ft, which is now INR 5200/sq ft.

Kapil Malhar2, Baner was INR 5400/sq ft, now is INR 4000/sq ft.

Some projects currently are quoting prices less than that of pre-launch period. Eg. Rohan Mithila, Felicita, Nanded City etc.

Hence, keep this %age limited to peak rates. If this continues, you may end up getting the flat free or even buy a flat & builder pays you back:D:D.

Aundh for 2200-2300 means the rates of 2005-06 but during peak, I was quoted 5.5-6k/sq ft!!

Hence, focus on peak rates' correction & not the corrected ones.
    Originally Posted by ash7979
    When did I say that I feel that pune RE will NEVER fall???

I am just emphasizing that dont subscribe for 50% correction theory...I fell that RE prices will fall at the most 15-20% from current rates (and I have seen 10-15% hike in last 3 months) so that makes 3 months back prices or 5% less than that prices make a good buy....

Prices around 4000 makes sens in Kothrud than 2400-2500 (according to 50% correction theory)

similarly, can you imagine prices like 2000-2300 in aundh (according to 50% correction theory)....At the max you can get a price of 3800-4000 in Aundh ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Aundh for 2200-2300 means the rates of 2005-06 but during peak, I was quoted 5.5-6k/sq ft!!

Hence, focus on peak rates' correction & not the corrected ones.

Rate in Aundh 5.5.-6K/sq ft??? when this happened???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979

What is current rate in Aundh???
    CommentQuote
  • It happened during 2007-2008. I have been quoted this rate for many properties including resales. For example, Sylvan Heights/Gold coast/Paranjape river something/Belvedere/Rohan project etc.

Originally Posted by ash7979
    CommentQuote