Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ttt43
    It happened during 2007-2008. I have been quoted this rate for many properties including resales. For example, Sylvan Heights/Gold coast/Paranjape river something/Belvedere/Rohan project etc.

Good...And whats the rates there now??? I think gold coast is still quoting around 5500.... And Abt Rohan I think you are talking about Rohan Nilay...I was getting 2 BHK in Rohan Nilay at around 4500/sqft in mid 2008 (when we have seen the peak prices) Rohan Nilay booking prices were around 1500 around 4-5 year back....

Now I think u might get something in rohan nilay around 4000-4200 (depending on seller's desperation)....So where is even 30% correction in good locations?????

And I agree that price correction can go till 30% in under developed places like Wakad,Kharadi & wagoli, as rates there were really gone high due to unavailability of options in good areas like Aundh....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Good...And whats the rates there now??? I think gold coast is still quoting around 5500....

GC is now INR 4550/sq ft while resales come much cheaper.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Similarly, Kapil Abhijat quoted INR 7050/sq ft, which is now INR 5200/sq ft.

quote]

Are these current rates and what is the availability at Kapil Abhijaat?
    Similarly, Kapil Abhijat quoted INR 7050/sq ft, which is now INR 5200/sq ft.

quote]

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sandesh1579
    I have experienced in Bangalore that some of my colleague booked in Oct 07 for 3000 psf and last week my 2 more colleagues booked in the same project on 19thand 16th floor for 2250 psf. So 25% price correction for nearing completion project.

Man If I were in place of your colleague who booked in 2007, I would not be able to sleep well in my very own house

Loosing a good chunk of Equity on house is sad and scary.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsa177

Rates are of last month when one of my friend had gone to Sigma1 ph4 enquiry. The options are very limited. He didn't enquire in detail as the price was more than Sigma1 & much more than Samrajya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Good...And whats the rates there now??? I think gold coast is still quoting around 5500.... And Abt Rohan I think you are talking about Rohan Nilay...I was getting 2 BHK in Rohan Nilay at around 4500/sqft in mid 2008 (when we have seen the peak prices) Rohan Nilay booking prices were around 1500 around 4-5 year back....

Now I think u might get something in rohan nilay around 4000-4200 (depending on seller's desperation)....So where is even 30% correction in good locations?????

Rohan Nilay has some water unavailability issues, check out before going for it.
    CommentQuote
  • what's current price at Rohan leher? I heard they have increased scope from 5 buildings to 20. Can anyone tell more about it please. It will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • I visted today Rohan Lehar site. To my suprise, all flats of 2 BHK flats which has a possesion on March 2011 are booked. current price is 3200

I'm still not able to understand why people make reservation at such projects which lacks basic amenties .. even water pipeline is not layed in that area by PMC.. with no connecting roads

sushil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sushilsakh
    I visted today Rohan Lehar site. To my suprise, all flats of 2 BHK flats which has a possesion on March 2011 are booked. current price is 3200

I'm still not able to understand why people make reservation at such projects which lacks basic amenties .. even water pipeline is not layed in that area by PMC.. with no connecting roads

sushil

If all are booked, then what is the current rate for? :D
    CommentQuote
  • This is for 3 BHk
    CommentQuote
  • Rohan Leher Booking

I have just booked a 3 BHK flat at Rohan Leher in phase 1.
    The rate was 3200 per sft.

A few reasons to choose this:
    1. The highway and service road are in very good shape. And builder has done the approach road too. Besides, Aditya builder has also launched his project there. That goes to show that the area will be part of cityscpae soon. Even Kumar properties has a land parcel there, so we can soon see another project coming up in that area.
    2. At how many places do you find good roads in place sans the crowded buildings, slums, roadside eateries, etc. ? This area can shape up really well in coming years.
    3. Presence of good schools and educational institutions around.
    4. Big hotels like Orchid, VPIT, Sadanand, and auto showrooms like mercedes, tata, etc. ensuring good open areas around
    5. Proximity to good areas like aundh/baner on one side, and hinjewadi on the other.
    6. Take the subway from service road, and you reach baner road where other poor quality projects like Beverly Hills are charging 3500 per sft. !! And that area is already crowded with lots of flats and less of roads. Isnt buying something on the main road at a lesser price a better idea ?
    7. Again this subway leads you to some shops on Baner road, so its not gonna be that difficult to manage groceries/milk/medicines....
    8. The area is in PMC limits.
    9. The road that Rohan is talking about is a DP sanctioned road (unlike many other roads in town that form part of DP but are not yet sanctioned). So, this should come in may be a year or 2 at max.
    10. Water can be a problem intially, but that's a problem in whole baner area where builders are charging 3500/3600 per sft. !! Moreover, a separate water tank is planned for baner area. This might take some time, but will come up.

So, overall it looks very promising area at this price.
    Please correct me if you have any hard facts negating these statements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    I have just booked a 3 BHK flat at Rohan Leher in phase 1.
    The rate was 3200 per sft.

Its all over now!! Dont look back!!:)
    CommentQuote
  • What water problem? We are the bisleri generation.
    CommentQuote
  • Priyam, It will help the readers of this forum if you can share the total carpet area (not salable) of your flat and the total cost. That way we all can know the actual rate from horses mouth.

Thanks,
    Birendra.
    CommentQuote
  • Abeer, Many societies in Baner still depend of tanker water. This makes the society maintenence fees very high. There are other issues as well as tanker water is generally very hard. For drinking people use RO water purifiers.

However situation has improved in the past 16 month and there is a talk of separate water tank for Baner area which should improve the situation depending on how early coorporation can implement it :-)
    CommentQuote