Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I really admire people who take uncalculated risk & buy based on speculation.
    CommentQuote
  • After pulling the trigger, what is the point in asking opinion of others? All the pros/cons have been already discussed in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    I have just booked a 3 BHK flat at Rohan Leher in phase 1.
    The rate was 3200 per sft.

A few reasons to choose this:
    1. The highway and service road are in very good shape. And builder has done the approach road too. Besides, Aditya builder has also launched his project there. That goes to show that the area will be part of cityscpae soon. Even Kumar properties has a land parcel there, so we can soon see another project coming up in that area.
    2. At how many places do you find good roads in place sans the crowded buildings, slums, roadside eateries, etc. ? This area can shape up really well in coming years.
    3. Presence of good schools and educational institutions around.
    4. Big hotels like Orchid, VPIT, Sadanand, and auto showrooms like mercedes, tata, etc. ensuring good open areas around
    5. Proximity to good areas like aundh/baner on one side, and hinjewadi on the other.
    6. Take the subway from service road, and you reach baner road where other poor quality projects like Beverly Hills are charging 3500 per sft. !! And that area is already crowded with lots of flats and less of roads. Isnt buying something on the main road at a lesser price a better idea ?
    7. Again this subway leads you to some shops on Baner road, so its not gonna be that difficult to manage groceries/milk/medicines....
    8. The area is in PMC limits.
    9. The road that Rohan is talking about is a DP sanctioned road (unlike many other roads in town that form part of DP but are not yet sanctioned). So, this should come in may be a year or 2 at max.
    10. Water can be a problem intially, but that's a problem in whole baner area where builders are charging 3500/3600 per sft. !! Moreover, a separate water tank is planned for baner area. This might take some time, but will come up.

So, overall it looks very promising area at this price.
    Please correct me if you have any hard facts negating these statements.

Mr. priyam...
    the very first post and booked !!!
    best of luck............and best of luck.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes people create new ID and take the pain of posting just to Inform in Public that they bought the property.

Wish you all the best for whatever your intentions are priyamramani
    CommentQuote

• I have just booked a 3 BHK flat at Rohan Leher in phase 1.

So 3200/10 = 320 per point for justification of the price.

If there were dozen reasons quoted then the rate would
    have probably been 3840 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser
    So 3200/10 = 320 per point for justification of the price.

If there were dozen reasons quoted then the rate would
    have probably been 3840 PSF

LOL :D:D Who knows that might be the actual forumla used by builder to price the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani

Congratulations!! Now go find some neighbours
    CommentQuote
  • Priyamramani,

Total cost please?

Btw, following
    Originally Posted by priyamramani

1. The highway and service road are in very good shape. And builder has done the approach road too. Besides, Aditya builder has also launched his project there. That goes to show that the area will be part of cityscpae soon. Even Kumar properties has a land parcel there, so we can soon see another project coming up in that area.
    2. At how many places do you find good roads in place sans the crowded buildings, slums, roadside eateries, etc. ? This area can shape up really well in coming years.
    4. Big hotels like Orchid, VPIT, Sadanand, and auto showrooms like mercedes, tata, etc. ensuring good open areas around
    5. Proximity to good areas like aundh/baner on one side, and hinjewadi on the other.
    6. Take the subway from service road, and you reach baner road where other poor quality projects like Beverly Hills are charging 3500 per sft. !! And that area is already crowded with lots of flats and less of roads. Isnt buying something on the main road at a lesser price a better idea ?
    7. Again this subway leads you to some shops on Baner road, so its not gonna be that difficult to manage groceries/milk/medicines....
    9. The road that Rohan is talking about is a DP sanctioned road (unlike many other roads in town that form part of DP but are not yet sanctioned). So, this should come in may be a year or 2 at max.
    10. Water can be a problem intially, but that's a problem in whole baner area where builders are charging 3500/3600 per sft. !! Moreover, a separate water tank is planned for baner area. This might take some time, but will come up.

CommentQuote
  • Priyamramani,

Congrats.
    Please share the total cost.. Any negotiations happened?
    Originally Posted by priyamramani

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsa177
    Now go find some neighbours

LoL:D. That's funny.
    CommentQuote
  • And if he does not find any neighbours, Tag line of Tarang will be applicable to Leher… That’s No Neighbour apartment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Punehousehunter
    And if he does not find any neighbours, Tag line of Tarang will be applicable to Leher… That’s No Neighbour apartment

Instead of no-neghbour aprtments the TAG LINE for Rohan Tarang should be "UN_WANTED NEIGHBOURS" apartments. :D:D Just joking...
    CommentQuote
  • Is it worth buying property at R. Lehar?

Please let me know if its worth buying flat at Rohan Lehar for Rs. 3200 psf? I feel 2900-3000 is the right price for buying. Also, looks like they are not willing to negotiate. Any suggestions would be useful

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Rohan Leher ...I can feel the breeze already :)

Sorry for delayed response.
    The total cost including reg, stamp duty came to 59.5 lacs for 1580 sft 3BHK. And no, they dint negotiate on the price.

Now some updates to feel breezy:
    -> They have further increased the rate to 3350 for 2nd phase.
    -> A private IT park Technospace by Tierth developers is coming right behind Merc showroom
    -> Another commercial project, Supreme Headquarters, with retail and office space is coming on the same stretch, hardly a km away.

Btw, I am still waiting for some HARD facts to counter my argument ;)\
    And to the skeptics, thanks for sparing me such neighbours
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya Green Zone has been launched just next to Leher. And the adjacent plot is owned by Kumar builder (read from a small board there). So even though at first glance it looks like a developing area, few good reasons NOT to go for it -

1. Too close to highway for comfort.
    2. The area today is just plain deserted. Nothing is there in a range of few kms except barren open land & dust whirlwinds. The opposite side of the highway is OK, but not the Leher side.....
    3. Connected to highway by a DP road. And we all know how DP roads are. Anything above 2500 is highly expensive. And 3250+ rates? Huh - best luck.
    CommentQuote