Sort by :
Filter by :
- Cool. Let priyamramani enjoy the breeze. hope some peacocks from bavdhan hills come that side too.Originally Posted by nagarkar
2. The area today is just plain deserted. Nothing is there in a range of ....CommentQuote0Flag
- priyamramani: For INR 60 lacs, what was the motivating factor that made you take this decison? For that kind of money you could have got a much better apartment in a more developed part of the city. I really fail to understand the reason for such a decision unless you have 60 lacs of loose change lying around.CommentQuote0Flag
One more question: Are you planning to stay there or it's purely investment?
If you are planning to stay there, do you still feel, around 60 lacs for 3BHK is value for money choice?CommentQuote0Flag
- !! Peacocks from Bavdhan !! Another reason for feeling breezy ;)
Yes, 60 lacs is BIG money !! But that depends on flat size, isnt it ?
This size is 1580 sft. Plus, there are 2 car parks. So, total price come higher.
The rate quoted was 3200 per sft. Now, tell me which developed part of Pune has that rate ??
Ans yes, I intend to stay there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Btw, Rohan Leher Phase II has smaller sized flats. So, total price would come much lesser. If you reduce just 200 sft, price goes down by 6.5 lacs !!
And those who think 2500 is the ideal rate there, wake up !! The rate of barren land in that area is now 2500+. Dont worry about the rate at which Rohan bought that in past. We are not interested in his P&L, are we ??CommentQuote0Flag
- 2 sides of highway: Let's Compare s to s
Let's do a quick comparison between Rohan Leher and another property Rachna Coast located on the other side of Highway:
Rate 3200 3500
Flooring 3*3 vitrified + wooden in 1BR 2*2 vitrified
Doors all veneered flush doors except main
Washbasin Hindware Art Some cheaper brand
WCs in bath wall mounted Floor mounted
Smart home YES NO
Eco Housing YES NO
Landscaping plan looks beautiful Poor landscaping
Does that show something ?CommentQuote0Flag
- s to s
Let me improve the readability. Perfection is all we run after :)
Leher / Coast
Rate: 3200 / 3500
Flooring: 3*3 vitrified + wooden in 1BR / 2*2 vitrified
Doors: All veneered / flush doors except main
Washbasin: Hindware Art / Some cheaper brand
WCs in bath: Wall mounted / Floor mounted
Smart home: YES / NO
Eco Housing: YES / NO
Landscaping: Plan looks beautiful / Poor landscapingCommentQuote0Flag
- Then what is your opinion of around 2500+ being offered by the Insignia group which is just behind Leher if I am not wrong? Also you are paying 10 lakhs over and above the base cost of 3200.CommentQuote0Flag
- For 60L, you could have bought some really good projects at Baner-Balewadi with ease, that too ready poss!! Anyways, as there is Merc showroom nearby, I will buy a SLK & stay on rent at much better & bigger place!
Aks, send the first copy of ebook to priya;).CommentQuote0Flag
- I think we are going wrong way here. Members can give opinions and guide others for finding the right scheme. But once someone makes the decision and buys a property, let's respect his decision. We can ask him factor tha led to making decision, but should not ridicule his decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by priyamramani
Smart home YES NO
Eco Housing YES NO
Does that show something ?
What do you mean by Smart Home? Will it protect you/your kids/anyone to jump from Kitchen Otta/Balcony?
For Eco housing, will it rain inside in rainy days?
Give us some details about Smart home and Eco housing.
- Originally Posted by priyamramaniBtw, Rohan Leher Phase II has smaller sized flats. So, total price would come much lesser. If you reduce just 200 sft, price goes down by 6.5 lacs !!
And those who think 2500 is the ideal rate there, wake up !! The rate of barren land in that area is now 2500+. Dont worry about the rate at which Rohan bought that in past. We are not interested in his P&L, are we ??
I don't think so. I was contacted by someone who wanted to sell plots in that very area. They offered me Rs 750 psft to start with. As I did not want to buy any plot there, I did not show any interest. After some negotiations, I am sure they might have come down to 500 - 600 psft. That is the real rate of barren land there, today. Leher might have bought it at 100 psft, who knows. 2500, as you proclaim it, is highly exaggerated.
Same rates are offered in Balewadi, Baner. E.G - Prakriti. I was offered a rate of 3100 there for ready possession flats. Compared to Leher, the location is much much better & I have heard real good reviews about it. I don't want to discourage you, but are you sure you did your homework before purchasing?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kedarpI think we are going wrong way here. Members can give opinions and guide others for finding the right scheme. But once someone makes the decision and buys a property, let's respect his decision. We can ask him factor tha led to making decision, but should not ridicule his decision.
Man, I accept this. See, I always like to hit Pride-Purple group:D but Harish has bought one there & I appreciate what he said about Parkstreet, both good or bad. Issue is when a person says what a builders' saleschap says under the disguise of a buyer. Trust me man, I don't think anyone will be that naive to buy at such places when better ones are offered at cheaper rates. And if you see closely, what Priya says continously is about PROPOSED & rate of land & all. I completely agree with Nagarkar about the land rates here. They are available for about 600/sq ft in open market while the same ones through channels can be fetched at 300-370/sq ft even today that too an NA plot. If it is agri, cut another 100-150 bucks from this rate.
Barren land (can't see even cows & buffaloes either:(), land not inhabitable in real terms, ground water level is very, very poor hence no farming carried out here, no PMC water line.................in short no reliable source of water, let alone good roads & street-lights & you pay INR 60L. Sounds wierd, isn't it?CommentQuote0Flag
Yes, I too hv heard good review abt Prakriti. Though I have not seen that.
I had seen another one in Balewadi by Atul Enterprises (I think Sapphire park). He quoted 3400 ..reduced to 3200 on negotiating ! That was ready possession flat, but there were hardly any good choices left. and I dint like the overall feel of those apartments.
Also, I tend to go into details and that project had no piped gas supply. Rohan leher had piped gas provision.
Also, Rohan doesnt negotiate on price and offers 'Price protection scheme'. So it seemed a better brand annd better project overall.
Lets see now....I may b completely wrong here. Only time will tell :)
But one thing: They have increased the rate to 3350 now, and their D block is fast selling at that rate. So, there are buyers who believe in this breezy story :)
Smart Home: Video door , password protection on main door lock (if u dont provide correct pwd within 30 sec of entering house, an alarm goes off and security is alerted. also, smses sent to chosen numbers), motion detectors in balcony, gas leak detector, panic button in house for alerting security and sending smses to chosen numbers in case of any emergency, LCD and remote controlled light points, etc. etc.
(You are still to jump from the Balcony though ;-) )
Eco House: You get this status from the Corporation if you follow certain guidelines like rain water harvesting, sewage treatment, water treatment, biogas plant, solar lamps, dense greenery ........a long list of points (there's some minimum no. of points that you need to folllow to obtain this status).
All this adds to the cost of course.
Also, if you see the layout plan of Leher, there are only 4 flats per floor and none is visible from the corridors. It is an X shaped design where all entrances are in separate direction with no common wall, and no neighbours/visitors peeking into your house (if we really get neighbours :)
This design takes more space, and adds to builder's cost.CommentQuote0Flag
- ohhh man this priya seems to be a marketing person of Rohan builders...CommentQuote0Flag