Hi All,

Has anyone booked at Rohan Lehar Baner ? Please provide some reviews .
Thanks in advance.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by priyamramani
    Btw, I live in Rohan Nilay in Aundh, and have had a very good experience.

Hey, so what made you jump from Sanghvi to undeveloped area?
    Originally Posted by Trojon
    BTW all the amenities you mentioned can be available to Bunglow
    if its a Bunglow society.
    :p What say!!

True, but man how will the builder benefit in this? Simple, isn't it?
    CommentQuote
  • Beware

It seems that or friend Priyamani knows much more than a ordinary person for Real Estate .. Well god knows for How long he has been collecting the information about the Area .. Must be several Years

I doubt .. the Intentions

Well , Better beware of his comments ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh8442
    It seems that or friend Priyamani knows much more than a ordinary person for Real Estate .. Well god knows for How long he has been collecting the information about the Area .. Must be several Years

I doubt .. the Intentions

Well , Better beware of his comments ..

anyone who has invested, howsoever little in RE knows enough about the market. Its the one yet there, I have observed keep making potshots at their opinions. I have realised that this forum is over run by naysayers. I am quite pessimist myself at the RE market right now but would not be downright condescending at others ... intentions.

btw Trojon find me a 60L bungalow society within PMC zone and I would find you an oilwell in Pune.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    btw Trojon find me a 60L bungalow society within PMC zone and I would find you an oilwell in Pune.;)

DSK Vishwa. You get a plot + constro done at this price with ease, that too with better infra than Leher. It also has a school within the campus as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    DSK Vishwa. You get a plot + constro done at this price with ease, that too with better infra than Leher. It also has a school within the campus as well.

mindguru, show us the oilwell now :D:D:D
    CommentQuote

The lowest i saw there was 52 lacs and then construction on top of that. My mosquito repellent bill will double my monthly maintenance there. In fact, i did evaluate that scheme .... not going anywhere in 10 years. Sites in PCMC stand better chance.
    CommentQuote
    And yeah ! Sure, I am rich enough to buy a bungalow for 60 lacs. But I hope I will be rich enough to have 8-10 security guards manning it while my kids play fearlessly in the garden. And powerful enough to ensure my family sleeps blissfully without bothering if someone is trying to break-in, while I am out of town/country.
    Also, I think I will buy an adjacent plot on world bank loan to own a swimming pool, clubhouse in my bungalow (I do use them you see). Actually, I am not so rich to join an elite club for these activities. Even if I do, how will I find time to go a few miles or take my kid there everytime we feel like swimming or gymming, or playing just a game of TT ? So, another plot on another loan seems a better idea.

And lets say there is a water/electricity/drainage problem in my bungalow, what a sense of achievement I will get in running around everytime for fixing these myself.

Also, living in outskirts just because I can buy a bungalow there for 60 lacs may make our home look slightly more deserted than the one in Leher. But who cares, this desertion is better than the desertion in an apartment.

And who knows, I may manage to buy a TT table for my spacious bungalow someday, though I wonder who will come to play there ??? Ohh well, may be I will invite neighbours from a neighbouring apartment.
    Arranging a dhobi, maid, cable connection, newspaper wala, etc. on their own might be really motivating activities for my family in the Bungalow I hope.
    And I may as well request the shopkeepers (who generally open shops around apartments) to open a branch near my bungalow in outskirts. But I am not sure if they will oblige.

But with all these reasons to buy a bungalow for that price, I wonder why on earth are people still dealing in apartments worth crores of rupees !! Probably they weren't enlightened by this forum. Poor boys !!

Oh come on, priyamramani. Surprising to see such post from you. I have lived most of my life in flat, and past few years in a bungalow (rented of course). I will definitely say a bungalow will always outperform any flat in terms of livingness. The freedom you get to do anything within the compound without getting approval of 'wise' members of the society, the possible customization, overall the full lifestyle is very different than in a flat. Do you think bungalow walas don't have access to dhobi, maid, cable connection, newspaper? Are you really saying flat owners have better access to these amenities than bungalow owners? In my experience, the availability is equal, unless the bungalow is a lone warrior in the middle of a forest!

For your TT and swimming pool needs, there is a concept fast catching everywhere, its called 'Gym':D

In a bungalow, you can plant big fruit trees. In fact, I plan to have a 10X10 or more area in my bungalow (whenever I buy one) specially to my mom who loves plants and who wishes to grow her own food (well, atleast part of it), but hasn't been able to do so fully in our Mumbai flat.

I would LOVE to have a bungalow in Pune some day, in a ban glow society, where I get freedom of a bungalow and amenities of a society, without the nuisance of nosy neighbours!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I stay in Mumbai ( in a rented flat ) and visit Pune on weekends. In Pune, we have a small bungalow in Kothrud. In my experience , the 'wise guys' exist irrespective of bungalow or flat.

Though living in a bungalow feels good ( privacy, garden, lots of space etc), can you imagine how difficult it will be to maintain a bungalow in 10 years from now. Kids of maid servants, driver's etc are all attending schools... Getting domestic help is going to be rather difficult very soon.

Real estate prices in Mumbai have been galloping in the last 6 months and are quoted almost at 30% premium. In subarbs like Borivli, Kandivli the rates are Rs 11,000/ per sft and even in Thane they are in excess of Rs 6000/ per sft now.

Comparatively, Pune looks cheaper but I probably feel that way since I am exposed more to the Mumbai rates. Methinks any decent locality in Pune with a good project having a rate around Rs 3000/- should be a good investment and is bound to provide good returns. In 2005, I had viewed a property on Law College Road. At that time the rate was Rs 3200 per sft, which I felt was very expensive and hence didn't go for it. Poor judgement on my part. in retrospect.

Anyhow, good luck guys
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is really good eye opener for many … who are waiting for pune RE price fall…

In general .. pune builders are quiet bullish about the area around balewadi , wakad…… but I was surprised to know that Rohan builders has recently priced Rohan Lehar 3350 psf ….

The way Rohan builder is increasing property prices in Leher , its amazing ....
    it looks every month there is rate rise by 100 Rs psf. No wonder if you hear someday rate in the range of 4000+ in this area.:p

I am wondering how Vilas Javadekar builder agreed to price tag of 2400 psf for Insignia project in the same area as Rohan Leher …..

IN pune its a know fact and in my previous posts also i had mentioned that wherever you launch project in pune with good advertising Campaign you will always find buyers .... no matter what project , which location…. your will find rich people around you as buyers .. ..
    Take example of … projects in Ravet or for that matter Rohan Leher …..

Soon , you will have big adv . campaign for projects around proposed Cricket stadium somewhere in PCMC…. Approachable from express highway ….:D:D

There are many builders like Rohan …. Paranjape schemes , Kumars who hardly negotiate ... For this kind of obstinacy we can infer that there may be reasons like

1. Really there is a demand in remote area of Pune with upward pricing
    2. In pune there is strong inflow of money generated by IT guys returning from deputation
    3. Or we really don't understand the economy behind this kind of pricing in fringe areas ..

i heard even projects in Bavdhan , Kharadi , undri has increased prices by approx 300 Rs psf from 1st april onwards..

lets see where this current price rise across pune goes......

i am really feeling bad for the people who are in real need of home/house at genuine prices in pune ..... they may need to just wait and watch for years for right price.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mindguru
    The lowest i saw there was 52 lacs and then construction on top of that. My mosquito repellent bill will double my monthly maintenance there. In fact, i did evaluate that scheme .... not going anywhere in 10 years. Sites in PCMC stand better chance.

Man, that's not fair. In this case, I too can say that buying at Leher will mean shock-absorbers going bust every month, then who will bear this cost?:D Btw, if you are OK with freehold, visit Veerbhadra nagar, Baner as well.
    CommentQuote
    Man, that's not fair. In this case, I too can say that buying at Leher will mean shock-absorbers going bust every month, then who will bear this cost?:D Btw, if you are OK with freehold, visit Veerbhadra nagar, Baner as well.

Realacres loves to hate Leher :)
    Man, look at the brighter side ..Even the roads are shaped like a "Leher" there ;)

On a serious note, I had seen this forum talking about needing choppers and paragliding skills to descent at leher project, when I was researching the project. And the next thing I saw was Rohan doing the approach road to their project from that "proposed DP road". (Have you checked that of late Realacres ?) So, as someone rightly pointed out, I realized the naysayers influence on this forum.
    And if Rohan (if not PMC) does not do the remaining patch of road connecting to service road before handing over possesstion, I would take you as my real estate guru who understands this business better
    Rohan Leher access
    CommentQuote
    Man, look at the brighter side ..Even the roads are shaped like a "Leher" there ;)

On a serious note, I had seen this forum talking about needing choppers and paragliding skills to descent at leher project, when I was researching the project. And the next thing I saw was Rohan doing the approach road to their project from that "proposed DP road". (Have you checked that of late Realacres ?) So, as someone rightly pointed out, I realized the naysayers influence on this forum.
    And if Rohan (if not PMC) does not do the remaining patch of road connecting to service road before handing over possesstion, I would take you as my real estate guru who understands this business better
    Rohan Leher access

Look, I don't love nor hate Leher. What I hate is pathetic infra. Maybe I lived in areas where infra was good, that I simply can't see myself staying in such a place full with DP.

Btw, you didn't reply as to why you are shifting from Nilay to Leher?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amolk09
    This thread is really good eye opener for many … who are waiting for pune RE price fall…

In general .. pune builders are quiet bullish about the area around balewadi , wakad…… but I was surprised to know that Rohan builders has recently priced Rohan Lehar 3350 psf ….

The way Rohan builder is increasing property prices in Leher , its amazing ....
    it looks every month there is rate rise by 100 Rs psf. No wonder if you hear someday rate in the range of 4000+ in this area.:p

I am wondering how Vilas Javadekar builder agreed to price tag of 2400 psf for Insignia project in the same area as Rohan Leher …..

IN pune its a know fact and in my previous posts also i had mentioned that wherever you launch project in pune with good advertising Campaign you will always find buyers .... no matter what project , which location…. your will find rich people around you as buyers .. ..
    Take example of … projects in Ravet or for that matter Rohan Leher …..

Soon , you will have big adv . campaign for projects around proposed Cricket stadium somewhere in PCMC…. Approachable from express highway ….:D:D

There are many builders like Rohan …. Paranjape schemes , Kumars who hardly negotiate ... For this kind of obstinacy we can infer that there may be reasons like

1. Really there is a demand in remote area of Pune with upward pricing
    2. In pune there is strong inflow of money generated by IT guys returning from deputation
    3. Or we really don't understand the economy behind this kind of pricing in fringe areas ..

i heard even projects in Bavdhan , Kharadi , undri has increased prices by approx 300 Rs psf from 1st april onwards..

lets see where this current price rise across pune goes......

i am really feeling bad for the people who are in real need of home/house at genuine prices in pune ..... they may need to just wait and watch for years for right price.....

My theory about real estate pricing is very simple and I think it works. When 1/3rd of the project gets sold out the builder is prone to increase prices. Why? because by selling 1/3rd he will cover his construction cost and all his overheads. after 1/3rd everything is profit.... how do we know whether he has done 1/3rd sales? just look at is construction pace and u will get a fair idea. if the 1st 4 slabs are on time that you can be sure that he will not reduce prices, Generally floors 2,3,4 and 5 are quickly booked.
    CommentQuote

shock absorbers cost umm... Now i know why all those car dealership/workshops are lining on that side of highway ...
    CommentQuote

Rohan Leher access

man...stop talking silly...I am a local there, so i know the facts better than you...answer few questions below -
    what about water? Drainage? Security after dark?
    How will you cross the highway from leher and come to main Baner village side (east)? That sub-way is useless in rains and it is too narrow and short, a school bus can't pass through it...

BTW, what is the current rate you are asking there and how many did you sold so far on this forum?:D

Guys, there is one gang of local NCP corporator who trade girls and you will find most notorious acts of all third class crowd in the near by dhabas and hotels, inside cars parked by service road; after it is dark...the nagar sevak owns couple of houses right in opp side of BU Bhandari Merc show room, there he has a main base of this dirty gang...think before you dream of living there with your family...
    For me at least, Rohan Laher is BIG NO NO...
    CommentQuote