Hi all,

I am trying to know information about Ambiience Antilia project. Any feedback in price would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar
    Hi all,

I am trying to know information about Ambiience Antilia project. Any feedback in price would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
    Visited this project..sample flat was really good
    (1000+ sqft).
    I also like overall project..also podium garden on first floor.
    The rate quoted by builder was 3200 psf.
    Negotiable rate was 3120 psf.
    They are also having 850 sqft flat also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kjk258899
    Hi,
    Visited this project..sample flat was really good
    (1000+ sqft).
    I also like overall project..also podium garden on first floor.
    The rate quoted by builder was 3200 psf.
    Negotiable rate was 3120 psf.
    They are also having 850 sqft flat also.

my friend also had a visit couple of hrs back..and he has shortlisted tht among couple of decent projects in bavdhan..but d negotiated price looks too high...mostly ll pay a visit nxt weekend and ll post my views..if smone else is interested we can surely go for a group booking!!! ll keep u guys updated!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kjk258899 for your reply

Any idea who the builder is? Does he have any other project in Pune. I am trying to gauge the reliability here. So does the rate look ok for that location?

Thanks in advance,
    Sameer
    CommentQuote
  • The project looks to be good with Podium Garden etc. The sample flat was really good, the sales person also showed me the flats for the feel of layout (the walls were not present at that time). This was somewhere in April'09. In June, I visited the site again planning to book the flat but what I realized that the flats are not very airy and having poor natural light. This was not the case when I earlier visited as the walls were not present at that time. I am talking about 1st / 2nd and 3rd floor.

I don't know about higher floors like 7th/8th or 9th as I never wanted to book at that height and so not looked at them .

One can try on higher floors if natural light and air is his/her concern. The rate 3120 is limited to 4th floor and if you go above then 25Rs/sq feet is premium.

Hope the above all information help. All the best!!
    CommentQuote
  • where is this project located?
    CommentQuote
  • I am yet to visit the site. But somewhere close to Pashan-Chandani Chouk road. I think that part is known Bavdhan Khurd not sure though.
    CommentQuote
  • The project adjacent to Ambience antilia is called as "Leisure" and the person there quotes 3000 psqft as the rate. When we called up the person at ambience antilia and enquired the rate difference, he shouted at us and asked us to go to the other guy and buy a flat there.
    CommentQuote
  • Antillia folks are now quoting around 3300 per sqft....they have recently raised the rates and claim that they have sold about 70% of the project...please comment on the location and quality of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ioftiger
    The project looks to be good with Podium Garden etc.

Just want to share my view abt Podium garden. It looks good and safe for childers as parking is below it. But after 2/3 years water leakage problem start and force to convert garden into cement playground. Avoid parking below such garden area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nimish1981
    The project adjacent to Ambience antilia is called as "Leisure" and the person there quotes 3000 psqft as the rate. When we called up the person at ambience antilia and enquired the rate difference, he shouted at us and asked us to go to the other guy and buy a flat there.

So rude. This means that their claims of 70% sold out is false, else why the need to get angry?:p Customers are like god, if this is the case, kick this builder. We have many other options.:D Btw, I don't know how Bavdhan can be costlier than Baner?
    CommentQuote
  • very rude salesperson. Thats true.
    CommentQuote
  • hi...any other feedback on the this project, builder, location...pls put across +ve and -ve points...TIA
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK apartment in Ambiance Antilia project in Bavdhan. I request for feedback aboutthe builder and the project. Any help in this regard will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Vivek20098 years ago
      What is psf rate the builder is quoting??