Hi All,

Has anyone booked the flat in swiss county.what would be the ideal price for this project.Please share your comments.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Hi All,

Has anyone booked the flat in swiss county.what would be the ideal price for this project.Please share your comments.

Thanks in advance.

Phase1 or phase2? Btw, the price should be half (max.) of what the builder is quoting. In current scenario it makes more sense to go to Wakad or PS for that matter.
    CommentQuote
  • For phase 2 builder is quoting 2400. but can any one tell me what is the best deal price this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santosh
    For phase 2 builder is quoting 2400. but can any one tell me what is the best deal price this project.

Why aren't you looking at Wakad or PS as better deals are available here & location is much better than Swiss County, Thergaon.

Anyways, Rama group is facing liquidity crunch & they have launched phase 2 as small sized flats scheme. Who knows next would be well 1RK. Better stay out as project is under-construction & new phase planning order is not clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to book a 3BHK flat in swiss county , any negatives about the project would be a great help for me to decide whether to go for it or not!
    I also heard that the landscape is not on stong land base....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vaishali01
    Hi,

I am planning to book a 3BHK flat in swiss county , any negatives about the project would be a great help for me to decide whether to go for it or not!
    I also heard that the landscape is not on stong land base....

Please check thread about Rama group on the forum. You will get all your answers.
    CommentQuote
  • It seems rama group is famous for delayed posessions...
    But i didnt find much info for swiss county project per say.. the flat is almost in ready possesion state and more imp. its in my budget .
    i am much worried about the info i got regarding the land of the project... any one heard anything about the base foundation is sinking for the flats ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vaishali01
    It seems rama group is famous for delayed posessions...
    But i didnt find much info for swiss county project per say.. the flat is almost in ready possesion state and more imp. its in my budget .
    i am much worried about the info i got regarding the land of the project... any one heard anything about the base foundation is sinking for the flats ?

What is total price and @rate?
    CommentQuote
  • its about 62L at the rate of 3600 sq ft.

Any updates about the property would be great help.
    CommentQuote