Hi,
I have booked a 2 BHK flat in Dynasty, Wakad for Rs 2485/- per sq. ft. Is that a vallid price I am paying for this project??
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like the prices have gone up now. They are not coming below 2600 at all. Any idea on builder reputation, probable possesion month. They are at slab 8-9 now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratap_pps
    Hi,
    I have booked a 2 BHK flat in Dynasty, Wakad for Rs 2485/- per sq. ft. Is that a vallid price I am paying for this project??

Why worry about this after you have already booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Chawla is good, They have good projects under "Prasun Developers".

But I really have doubts about Sukhwani. I had bad experience and I was lucky when I had decided not to book a flat in one of the "Sukhwani" project 3 years back.

And I had booked in Prasun (by Chawla) and I am happy :)
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody booked in Dynasty..... What is the current rate....
    CommentQuote
  • The rate now is 2650. IS this is a good deal?? Anybody else who has booked here???

Real Acre, Please give ur valuable opinion about this prj..

I have heard sukhwani is good.. what is the bad experience mentioned in the above post???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhijeet1
    Looks like the prices have gone up now. They are not coming below 2600 at all.

What are the sales figs at this rate? Try looking at that, you will understand what I am trying to say.

Originally Posted by vansh
    The rate now is 2650. IS this is a good deal?? ANybody else who has booked here???
    Real Acre, PLease give ur valuble opinion about this prj..
    I have heard sukhwani is good.. what is the bad experience mentioned in the above post???

2650 for Wakad. Why don't you look at Balewadi rather? Btw, confirm whether this Sukhwani is the same as that of Sukhwani Oasis, pimpri. I didn't get into these details as I didn't like the area around.
    CommentQuote
  • Its the same sukhwani.... This project is a joint venture of Sukhwani and Chawla......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himpor
    yes, if one can get 2650 in baleawdi thats better option. but i havent came across any such scheme.

do let me know options available at 2650 in balewadi. its less crowded as compared to wakad

Regulus is going for 2600, Comfort Zone 2700-2800 (based on facing), resales at pearl will be less than 2600. Also have a look at Parkland. Gateways resales are doing rounds for 2550. Bravuria is 2375.

* This is just info. This doesn't mean that I recommend to buy in 1/all projects above.
    CommentQuote
  • Regulus is quoting 3200 so is Karan celista. Bravuria is also quoting much higher. They are also not negotiating much. Aint't i right realacres???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirunOnly
    Make frequent visit to know the mindset of builders. They will negotiate. After all it doesn't have M.R.P.

Make frequent visit to know the mindset of builders & get beggar like treatment form builders , if you can not get the rate you are expecting , then I think making frequent visits will only jeopardize your Bargain power with him, so best thing is do not go again & wait for his call, if he is ready to negotiate at your rates or else just forget about that project...:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sdepak
    Regulus is quoting 3200 so is Karan celista. Bravuria is also quoting much higher. They are also not negotiating much. Aint't i right realacres???

These are rates on p h o n e. Celista is quoting 3150 & regulus similar to this. Once here, celista is 2700 & regulus is 2600.

Regulus has ample of options while celista has only options in C wing, which will take atleast 2 years min to come up. 2BR though are available in B.

Resales are doing the round in A too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyofr
    I have heard that the new building coming up in Dynasty has changes in plan. I think it was a combination of 2 & 3 BHK and now they have only 2 BHK...I am not sure, since did not visit the site...Does anyone know?.

If this is true, Sukhwani will join the bandwagons of likes of Amit,Ackruti,Sulochana,Rohan,Vascon etc. Hence, I reiterate go for ready poss or resales.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyofr
    I have heard that the new building coming up in Dynasty has changes in plan. I think it was a combination of 2 & 3 BHK and now they have only 2 BHK...I am not sure, since did not visit the site...Does anyone know?.

Yep, it is true. Their salesman mentioned that they are going about changing the foundation for the new building as they moved from making it a 3BHK building to a 2 BHK building (that too just 950 sq.ft). And considering their current state of construction (no walls from 4th floor onwards), find their proposed Mar'10 possession highly optimist.
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the builders are now reducing sizes of flats like in Mumabi & Bangalore. Even 1150 sq feet is considered a descent size for 3 BHK. Its like your kid could jump from 1 corner to othe diagonally in your master bedroom
    CommentQuote
  • Now they are quoting 2950 Rs psf. After negotiation they may give 2800. But any idea if this is good price. I am planning to buy in that area?
    CommentQuote