Hi,
I have booked a 2 BHK flat in Dynasty, Wakad for Rs 2485/- per sq. ft. Is that a vallid price I am paying for this project??
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 2950 in wakad is simply not worth it .. try balewadi instead ..

kool homes 3200+
    oravi 2600+
    regulus 3000+
    sapphire park 3400 +
    CommentQuote
  • i doubt their May 2010 possesion promise looking at the construction state right now... they are not ready for commitment as well... :(
    CommentQuote
  • so saphirre part - rates are again moved to 3400. heard zion is also asking for 3200.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hporwal
    so saphirre part - rates are again moved to 3400. heard zion is also asking for 3200.

I am really surprised that they are still selling the same project:D.
    CommentQuote
  • if these are the rate, i think they would continue to sell the same for some more time, till they find enough IT guys deputed onsite and doesn't bother paying 4-6 lakhs more (considerig the price difference of 3200 (price they get after neotiation) - 2700 or 2800 = i.e. around 300 to 400 Rs per sq ft).
    CommentQuote
  • how much is 3 bhk costs at dynasti and any other good options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hporwal
    if these are the rate, i think they would continue to sell the same for some more time, till they find enough IT guys deputed onsite and doesn't bother paying 4-6 lakhs more (considerig the price difference of 3200 (price they get after neotiation) - 2700 or 2800 = i.e. around 300 to 400 Rs per sq ft).

No boss.. this is not always true... I am an IT guy and currently deputed onsite. But will not pay a single pesa extra (even I will pay less;)) which any other non IT guy will pay... We also care about our money which i have earned working day and night and nowadays situation are very different about our salary. So please correct your misconceptions about us .

I will also request our IT community to not support high price and help others.

And in the IT language... NOM :D

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dynasty

anyone booked a flat in Dynasty recently - they are quoting 3050 with 25 per floor rise after 4th floor? what are the chances of completion by June10 for bldg A to F?
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, they were quoting 3000 sometime back

By the way, is there approach road to Dynasty (i mean road made of tar:D); coz I passed by Kaspate Vasti and found no proper road to Dynasty

Also there is Kesar and Greens going on side by side....so chances are high that building (one or other) may remain vacant for long long time
    CommentQuote
  • nope... no tar road till the buildings as of now...but road till entrance for Dynasty...also they have plan for A-F till June and bldg G in march11..Kesar is nearly booked(claimed by there representative)......
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Dynasty last weekend. For building G & H, they are saying possession in June 2011. At this stage only 5 slabs are completed. Is it possible ?

Rates they are quoting is 3361 per sq feet. What should be good price ?

How is construction quality ?

Does builder pays fine if he can't give possession within 6 month of the promised date ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil1317
    I visited Dynasty last weekend. For building G & H, they are saying possession in June 2011. At this stage only 5 slabs are completed. Is it possible ?
    Rates they are quoting is 3361 per sq feet. What should be good price ?
    How is construction quality ?

Does builder pays fine if he can't give possession within 6 month of the promised date ?

Well it depends on what the builder writes in the sales agreement. Normally builders put 12 months extra in the agreement and even after that they include "Force majeure" clause which can give them much more than 12 months. So technically every builder prepares it self for a delay of 1 to 3 years.

The best option is to negotiate the payment terms strictly as per the progress of construction and always think minimum 6 - 12months delay in position of the building.

BTW i had some real bad experience with Sukhwani in pimpri so be really careful while buying your house.
    CommentQuote
  • Wakad prices

What is the right price to pay for 2bhk flat in wakad and pls suggest me projects of row houses if possible
    CommentQuote
  • Sonigera Kesar is good on posession dates. They gave the posession in August 10 though the commitment on Agreement was October 10.
    CommentQuote
  • Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty - Alert

Hi All,
    Please do not buy a flat at Sukhwani Chawla's project Dynasty in Wakad. I have bought a flat there and personally know that construction material is very poor. The builder is also fraud since he has taken majority of money and is now asking for more money than what was decided to do an agreement. Now we are asking our money back from the builder. You can email me at jaitharyahoo.co.in if you need more info.

If you have hard earned money then please do not waste it by buying property at Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty.
    CommentQuote