Hi,
I have booked a 2 BHK flat in Dynasty, Wakad for Rs 2485/- per sq. ft. Is that a vallid price I am paying for this project??
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jaithar
    Hi All,
    Please do not buy a flat at Sukhwani Chawla's project Dynasty in Wakad. I have bought a flat there and personally know that construction material is very poor. The builder is also fraud since he has taken majority of money and is now asking for more money than what was decided to do an agreement. Now we are asking our money back from the builder. You can email me at jaitharyahoo.co.in if you need more info.

If you have hard earned money then please do not waste it by buying property at Sukhwani Chawla Dynasty.

Is this the same sukhwani from Rachana ???
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, He is the same Sukhwani. This Sukhwani is a big fraud builder. You will know it if you browse through other forums.
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I visited Dynasty Wakad.

They have just 3 BHK flats now. The price is 4100 psf !!

What you say guys? 3 BHK at around 65+ lacs here and almost ready possession !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simplebuyer
    Yesterday I visited Dynasty Wakad.

This is insane, just 2 posts back one buyer is pointing out the bad quality and unprofessionalism of this builder and here comes a buyer asking is it worth to invest.
    Yes sir, do invest and jump into the fire to feel hot it is :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simplebuyer
    Yesterday I visited Dynasty Wakad.

R u asking or selling ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi... the earlier posts talk about quality of construction and delay in possession.

I have seen the quality and I agree that its average. The question of possession is not there as I have already seen the ready flat.
    The previous posts were from 2010.. so wanted to check if there is anything latest from already bought owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi SimpleBuyer...have you booked flat in Dynasty?

I visited few days back, everything is completed and people have got possession last year(2011). It looks ok. Any idea why the experience is bad with Sukhwani Chawla?

Please reply as planning for booking.

Also suggest about some good deal with ready possession in wakad area.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gourjhamar
    No boss.. this is not always true... I am an IT guy and currently deputed onsite. But will not pay a single pesa extra (even I will pay less;)) which any other non IT guy will pay... We also care about our money which i have earned working day and night and nowadays situation are very different about our salary. So please correct your misconceptions about us .

I will also request our IT community to not support high price and help others.

And in the IT language... NOM :D

Thanks

IT guys are mainly responsible for burning Pune housing market. They throw money like anything because they have earned it easily through job hopping. Because of scarcity only, they are getting high packages. ONLY IT is responsible for making common men's life difficult in Pune.

M
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Murtaza_t
    IT guys are mainly responsible for burning Pune housing market. They throw money like anything because they have earned it easily through job hopping. Because of scarcity only, they are getting high packages. ONLY IT is responsible for making common men's life difficult in Pune.

M

And people like you just keep crying :D
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure when the builder will be able to give possesion for Dynasty latest phase, whatever it is. I get to see their site everyday and th ework there is completely stand-still for almost 4-6 months now. also the ready buildings look very crowded from outside. The whole look 'n feel is not at all good.
    CommentQuote
  • work has not started yet

I do not see any major progress in work for ph-2. I came to know that they are waiting for some approval and then only the work will start. I have visited phase1 during rainy days and found plumbing work very bad. In the parking it was like water everywhere. Leakage was there in pipes.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked in Dynasty phase 2 ? Is there any group of buyers in this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site yesterday for knowing the current status of Phase-2. They are quoting 4950 psf. There are many ready possession 3BHK also available at same rate in Phase-1. Now, after reading previous posts, I can understand why. The amenities look good on paper. Can anyone share the actual experience?
    CommentQuote
  • Not so good Dynasty

Dynasty construction quality and use of space is not good at all. Compared to that Malpani Greens is much better. Also Rs. 4950 seems to be way too high. Anybody know what Malpani is charging?
    CommentQuote
  • The brochures of Dynasty had mentioned 3 levels of Hi-tech security arrangement. Can anyone living there throw some light on what that really is?
    CommentQuote