Sort by :
Filter by :
- Few weeks back I was planning to book flat in dynasty, wakad Phase 2 project and but in my investigation I cme to knw that both Builder (Sukhwani & Chawla) are very good in repo but their staffing in this project is very very bad. Few of my contacts informed me on some major ongoing issues facing by residents, here it is--
Most of the committed thing not done even after continious followups.
Club house/Gym/swimming pool possessin/Gas pipeline/other important aminities not given since last 2 years.
People are in trouble in every area. Dynasty Phase 1 residents facing very major concerns and struggling since more then 2 year.
Builder neither resolving the existing issue nor forming the society.
Residents are struggling for society formation since 8 months.
So many common things not done on time by staff
Situation become bad to worst
many more... :-)..
Also, there is a Dynasty Resident’s forum named - dynasty-sukhwani-chawla-wakad-pune@yahoogroups com which is admin by Phase 1 residents. This is restricted ONLY to FLAT OWNERS in Phase 1 or 2 and not for all.
Those who already purchased/booked the flat in Phase 1 under A-H building or Phase 2 under J/K building, can Join this Group
To subscrice this group visit - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dynasty-sukhwani-chawla-wakad-pune
I checked it and found currently there are more than 160 members (including phase 2 - J/K buildings) associated with this group.
This is a flat Owners (under Dynasty) group where members can share authentic information and updates and discuss various issues and problems in the community.
Hope this will help for those who are planning to purchase/book or already booked/purchased the flat in this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Agent008Anyone booked in Dynasty phase 2 ? Is there any group of buyers in this project ?
Join - dynasty-sukhwani-chawla-wakad-pune@yahoogroups comCommentQuote0Flag
- Is this the same Sukhwani as that of Sukhwani Sepia (Wakad)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by raidenIs this the same Sukhwani as that of Sukhwani Sepia (Wakad)
Yes its the same... people are really not happy who booked Sukhwani's project like Dynasty, Callistio, Empire Estate etc... God knows abt people investing in SEPIA...CommentQuote1Flag
- Would someone like to update on this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there anybody who can update me about latest happenings in Dynasty? I think society is formed.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can share photos of its buildings and inside of flats from Dynasty and Callisto.
I don't think any other builder has such low quality material being used which makes your house fall apart in less than a year.CommentQuote0Flag
- one of the worst constructions in WakadCommentQuote0Flag
- avadhh; Can you please elaborate more on quality of construction? I am looking forward to buy a resale flat there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ajanitinavadhh; Can you please elaborate more on quality of construction? I am looking forward to buy a resale flat there.
leakage in less than a year in concealed pipeline for kitchen n wash basin in both societies i mentioned.
bathroom flooring is of very poor quality.. fades out in 6 months with irreparable patches, ducts used are ugly and in the open. Builder is very arrogant in dealing with new Society formation and transfer of ownership to members.
I can list 7- 10 such things.. almost everything from basement tiles to terrace work.. it feels we are living in under construction building for the past 2 years. please visit your self personally Callisto to know more.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi avadhh;
I visited this site recently and have shortlisted for purchase aslo. But no one can come to know actual problems until its full house and every flat is occupied.
New flats seems to be good but as u highlighted construction quality is poor so now I am skeptical.
How is builder and team over there?
Is society formed?
Are they fixing problems once they are brought to their notice.
leakage and seepage problem is very common these days. Builders are simply looting hard earned money. Currently I m staying on rent in most lavish society in waked but there also these problems exists. Thankfully society committes is good and they are fixing those.
This is good forum...will teach lesson to those builders who are not giving good construction quality...at least they should fix whatever problems coming in first 3 years after handover without asking for money....CommentQuote0Flag
- Any update on the construction quality of Dynasty specially of second phase J and K buildings? Pl reply as i want to finalise a flat soonCommentQuote0Flag