Collapse

Sukhwani Dynasty in Wakad, Pune

Last updated: June 16 2016
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sukhwani Dynasty in Wakad, Pune

Not sure when the builder will be able to give possesion for Dynasty latest phase, whatever it is. I get to see their site everyday and th ework there is completely stand-still for almost 4-6 months now. also the ready buildings look very crowded from outside. The whole look 'n feel is not at all good.

Comment

work has not started yet

I do not see any major progress in work for ph-2. I came to know that they are waiting for some approval and then only the work will start. I have visited phase1 during rainy days and found plumbing work very bad. In the parking it was like water everywhere. Leakage was there in pipes.
      Last edited by sukh2012; August 18 2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Anyone booked in Dynasty phase 2 ? Is there any group of buyers in this project ?

Comment

Visited the site yesterday for knowing the current status of Phase-2. They are quoting 4950 psf. There are many ready possession 3BHK also available at same rate in Phase-1. Now, after reading previous posts, I can understand why. The amenities look good on paper. Can anyone share the actual experience?

Comment

Not so good Dynasty

Dynasty construction quality and use of space is not good at all. Compared to that Malpani Greens is much better. Also Rs. 4950 seems to be way too high. Anybody know what Malpani is charging?

Comment

The brochures of Dynasty had mentioned 3 levels of Hi-tech security arrangement. Can anyone living there throw some light on what that really is?

Comment

Few weeks back I was planning to book flat in dynasty, wakad Phase 2 project and but in my investigation I cme to knw that both Builder (Sukhwani & Chawla) are very good in repo but their staffing in this project is very very bad. Few of my contacts informed me on some major ongoing issues facing by residents, here it is--

Most of the committed thing not done even after continious followups.
                Club house/Gym/swimming pool possessin/Gas pipeline/other important aminities not given since last 2 years.
                People are in trouble in every area. Dynasty Phase 1 residents facing very major concerns and struggling since more then 2 year.
                Builder neither resolving the existing issue nor forming the society.
                Residents are struggling for society formation since 8 months.
                So many common things not done on time by staff
                Situation become bad to worst

many more... :-)..

Also, there is a Dynasty Resident’s forum named - dynasty-sukhwani-chawla-wakad-pune@yahoogroups com which is admin by Phase 1 residents. This is restricted ONLY to FLAT OWNERS in Phase 1 or 2 and not for all.
                Those who already purchased/booked the flat in Phase 1 under A-H building or Phase 2 under J/K building, can Join this Group
                To subscrice this group visit - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dynast...wla-wakad-pune
                I checked it and found currently there are more than 160 members (including phase 2 - J/K buildings) associated with this group.
                This is a flat Owners (under Dynasty) group where members can share authentic information and updates and discuss various issues and problems in the community.

Hope this will help for those who are planning to purchase/book or already booked/purchased the flat in this project.
                Last edited by rynldy; April 17 2013, 04:19 PM. Reason: Corrected information

Comment

Originally posted by Agent008 View Post
                  Anyone booked in Dynasty phase 2 ? Is there any group of buyers in this project ?
                  Join - dynasty-sukhwani-chawla-wakad-pune@yahoogroups com

Comment

Is this the same Sukhwani as that of Sukhwani Sepia (Wakad)

Comment

Originally posted by raiden View Post
                      Is this the same Sukhwani as that of Sukhwani Sepia (Wakad)

Yes its the same... people are really not happy who booked Sukhwani's project like Dynasty, Callistio, Empire Estate etc... God knows abt people investing in SEPIA...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X