Sort by :
Filter by :
- I visited Sapphire Park and Topaz Park sites near to Park Street. Please let me know has any body booked flats their and if yes then at what price? Builder currently quoted Rs 2800 per sq feet.
Feedback about the builder will help to take any further decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also interested to know about the Pride and Purple Builder as last weekend I saw Sapphire and Topaz Park (Park Street Phase II). Layout of the project and floor plan was good. Builder is quoting Rs 2800 per sq feet. Possession of the flats will be in Dec 2009 and Sept 2010.
Please let me know the feedback of builder and quality of construction if any body has booked flats in these societies. What should be the final negotiation price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by dhruvinayHello,
Has anyone booked house in any of Pride Purple projects like Park Street, Park Royale, Park Rhythm etc...?
I heard very negative feedback from FiveGardens Residency. So I just wanted to be sure before going ahead with the booking?
Look for posts in Parsktreet & Park Royale. I have posted in detail right now. Will be published after the moderator approves. Here is the link for the buyers' woes at Pride Purple:-
- You will find more information on separate thread for the same -
- I have heard a lot of negative reviews against the builders, is it true? A few days back i have visited the property, but i haven't found any drawback. The construction looks nice. I have booked a home here. Let me know about your suggestions?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi @Veer Joshi where did you book it? Rate? Cost? How did you check the quality?CommentQuote0Flag