Hello,

I am planning to buy a 2 BHK flat. I checked GK Developers. For Rose Valley, he is offering 2650 psqft whereas for Rhythm, he is offering 2700 psqft. Total cost for both the projects is almost same ~ 30.5 L.

Rose Valley maintenance for 1 yr is 35k whereas for Rhythm, it is 40k for 2 yrs. Both look too high.

Please help me compare with pros n cons of both the projects.

Thanks,
Vinay

P.S. I am not buying for investment but will be going to stay there.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rose Valley Vs Roseland Rhythm

Dear Vinay,

Since this is not for investment and for self, I would recommend Rose Rhythm.

The cost factor that you have stated can be really neglected for the time being since the G K builder has good reputation and also their offer is much better than most of the builder.

Here are the following reason why you should opt for Rose Rhythm:

1. Rose Rhythm construction started in June 2008, though the booking for it opened by August 2008. He plans to give posession to by Nov-Dec 2009. This is really fast constrcution.:)

On the other hand Rose valley has been in construction since more than 2 years and the project is already delayed by over 6 months. The project is unlikely to be completed before January 2010. :(

2. Secondly, the entrance to Rose Rhythm is from Rose valley since it shares common entrance. So some disturbance/commotion can be expected for Rose Valley residents.

3. Thirdly, Rose Rhythm is situated slightly inside. Naturally the residents will not be much exposed to dust/pollution and commotion and it makes peaceful living.

4. Rose Rhythm design is square, which means all flats will get very good sunlight and breeze. :D

Where as Rose valley design is length wise. Which means thatif some project comes up next adjacent to the Rose Valley, then the flats may not get adequate privacy and sunlight.

5. Rose Rhythm flats do not share common walls and are independent of each other. Rest assured you wont be hearing your neighbours or their kids squealing. :)

All the best!
    CommentQuote
  • Vinay did you buy a flat at rythm.

I heard they are asking for blank cheque from buyers before possession ?

Please Let me know..
    CommentQuote